Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

"I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow (510 Views)

How To Get Those To Sponsor Your Music / . Who Can Help My Son ? He Need Someone To Sponsor Him. I Need A Connection. / I Am A Gospel Artiste Looking For Sponsor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow by AfricaGotTalent: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ekesiobi 'Ovaflow' Uchenna is a fast rising Music artiste, he attended St Joseph's Nur/Pri School Nimo, Bishop Crowther Seminary Awka and Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, Warri.

According to him, "While in school I made clothes, washed cars and sockaways for daily bread. Graduated with 2:1 and the hustle continued while looking for a job.

My desire to go into music started when I noticed I always hear new songs singing in my head. I never took it serious till I met a friend Joel, who was like 'guy you are extremely gifted', why don't you write them down, if you don't wanna take it up, you can as well write and sell. I was like 'OK, I will give it my best'.

So, I started writing, studio sessions and many more till God decided it was time for me to be favoured and everything turned out to be the best."

His latest song "Doremi" has been enjoying massive airplay by top radio stations across Nigeria.

Please click http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3c1b9bd1 to download his song.

He's a nairalander, please let's show him love.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

1 Share

Re: "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow by ipobarecriminals: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
sh*t money nah real money
Re: "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow by AfricaGotTalent: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2017
AfricaGotTalent:
Ekesiobi 'Ovaflow' Uchenna is a fast rising Music artiste, he attended St Joseph's Nur/Pri School Nimo, Bishop Crowther Seminary Awka and Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, Warri.

According to him, "While in school I made clothes, washed cars and sockaways for daily bread. Graduated with 2:1 and the hustle continued while looking for a job.

My desire to go into music started when I noticed I always hear new songs singing in my head. I never took it serious till I met a friend Joel, who was like 'guy you are extremely gifted', why don't you write them down, if you don't wanna take it up, you can as well write and sell. I was like 'OK, I will give it my best'.

So, I started writing, studio sessions and many more till God decided it was time for me to be favoured and everything turned out to be the best."

His latest song "Doremi" has been enjoying massive airplay by top radio stations across Nigeria.

Please click http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3c1b9bd1 to download his song.

He's a nairalander, please let's show him love.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks – Like Ft. Tiwa Savage & Fiokee [new Video] / Phyno Ft. Wande Coal Zamo-zamo / YBNL Boss Olamide Signes Two New Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.