Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,734 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back (40562 Views)

Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation / Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama / Bring Your Mother, Bastard”- Ubi Franklin Replies A Troll Who. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by JNBoss: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
MMG Boss, Ubi Franklin posted a picture today with a caption affirming his love for christ, it reads "I am a strong believer of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. My Faith Got me here #theresgottobemore"

An instagram user, @healthy.toto.eater, then commented saying " Then stop being a hypocrite. Go and get ur wife for Christ is against divorce"

Ubi Franklin replied subtly, @healthy.toto.eater your handle say exactly what / who you are so I'll pas

[b]
NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/see-ubi-franklins-reply-to-troll-who.html

3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by frenzydilz(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Na for nairaland e plenty pass

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by GloriaNinja(f): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
undecided THAT ONE PAIN AM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by mroop(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by 10eola(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
hehehe.....Healthy ToTO Eater

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by nerilove(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chai! Huge savage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by Partnerbiz(f): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Amebo

See below shaa
Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by Mimienudles(f): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Serves him right.
E go pain am enter bone grin
I wonder why some peeps can't live their lives without getting into other peeps life and business

Seriously, I really loved both of them together embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by hezy4real01(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
You know on the socials some people hardly mind their business ooo, if them never blast them dem body no de settle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
TF..

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by doubled123(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ok. Let me go and fry tomtom

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by Shortyy(f): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
There are a lot of that kind of handle here. I don't wanna mention nobody

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by liftedhigh: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by MakCoby(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
lmao
Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by Partnerbiz(f): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
But which kain handle be that

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Just have nothing to say!!
Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by chris4gold(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Don't have any Bleep left
Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by liftedhigh: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by kristian98(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
When sum ppl always give themselves senseless usernames. Imagine someone on nairaland bearing lastmumu, oldfoolnigger angry

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by Captain6(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
With that kin of moniker who will take him serious. Nice response by Franklin.
Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by temmypotter(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
hnn
Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by Evablizin(f): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hahaha, but e pain em wella lols,ubi for christ

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by Horlartunes: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Healthy Kini

10 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by Captain6(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Shortyy:
There are a lot of that kind of handle here. I don't wanna mention nobody
e.g Smellyanus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by yaqq: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
the guy handler was so straight forward! #healthy
Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by cerowo(f): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
See name 'HEALTHY TOTO EATER'.... What d Bleep is dat

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by NwaAmaikpe: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Trying to imagine Lilian Usoros Toto now
Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Everything is in chaos...na wa..such hysteria...which one be " healthy.toto.eater " fans no go gre people be sha

The comment is crazzzie....the reply's much worse
Re: Ubi Franklin's Replies Man Who Said He Should Go And Get His Wife Back by gloriadadiva(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mimienudles:
Serves him right.
E go pain am enter bone grin
I wonder why some peeps can't live their lives without getting into other peeps life and business

Seriously, I really loved both of them together embarassed
which one you come dey na... Kukuma support the Toto eater na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo / Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG / Tiwa Savage Looking Sexy In Bum Short (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.