Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation (37169 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat / Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by ikewaterwater: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ubi Franklin has replied his 4th babymama, Sandra Iheuwa who took to Instagram earlier today to call him out for going on vacation with her money. 

Sandra Iheuwa in her call out had claimed that Ubi Franklin went on vacation with her money, to prove to people he is not broke. She further stated that he should paid her her money, so everyone can move on instead of trying so hard to impress people on the gram. Sandra added that she is waiting for a Judge to be assigned to the case on Monday, after the music executive defaulted in payment.

However Ubi Franklin who replied his 4th babymama while still on his vacation in France, wrote in french 'le silence ne peut jamais être mal cité' which which means in English 'silence can never be misquoted'. He also wrote in another post 'Free speech is like a weapon that can be bought and sold.'

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/02/ubi-franklin-replies-his-4th-babymama-as-she-calls-him-out-for-going-on-vacation-with-her-money/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by ikewaterwater: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ubi Franklin replies his 4th babymama as she calls him out for going on vacation with her money unclesuru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pay up Ubi !
She needs her money back!

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by ikewaterwater: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Oche211(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
He got the pvssy and the money. All free nd raw. Too many dumb ladies everywhere.

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Adeoludt(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by jabor4Naija(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
We all know silence is golden but keeping mute as to whether u r owing her not is really not helping u at all. At least come out to say it wasn't a loan dat it was given to u when d going was smooth out of love or something

10 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Yup... Silence can never be misquoted. But remember hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Just return her cash and let her keep shut so she can deliver the baby in peace.

Women are not psychologically and emotionally equipped to give without a second look like guys do. Ubi sef no try all...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by solmusdesigns: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin

Bad guy, Yahoo Boy No Internet, when will he open up Hustlers Academy and school of Sharp guys, and i hope churchill is the Vice chancelor

13 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Gadafii: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ode,she's still claiming smartness,how did u end up pregnant for him,what that part of the deal as well

Dumb mf grin

8 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Emilokoiyawon: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
I have a question:

If Ubi had chosen this baby mama over all the others, would she still ask for her money back?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
When they are guilty of the accusations and dont know what to do next,they will start writing in parables and strange languages to confuse the readers. If he is not guilty, i trust him, he would have defended himself.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by mofedamijo(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oche211:
He got the pvssy and the money. All free nd raw.
Too many dumb ladies everywhere.

Do not play on a good woman's emotions, she meant well for him, when a lady loves, she can give you her everything, but if you think you're smart, she will bring you down with everything in this world.......one day Ubi will find his match, just one day.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by seunfly: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Uyi168: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oche211:
He got the pvssy and the money. All free nd raw.
Too many dumb ladies everywhere.
I swear..

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Imoh555(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
This is a publicity stunt to make this pregnant farm tool popular and have some IG followers..... Nigerians are too gullible to read inbetween the lines

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Gboyeboy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
This guy go soon dey compete with Tu Baba
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Conceptman: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Vacation with the 5th babymama , Ubi Ubi

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
jabor4Naija:
We all know silence is golden but keeping mute as to whether u r owing her not is really not helping u at all. At least come out to say it wasn't a loan dat it was given to u when d going was smooth out of love or something

Lillian kept mute when accused and is still keeping mute up till now. People said the same thing because she kept quiet.
N.B. I am not siding Ubi o!

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Uco01(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
4th baby mama?�
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by martineverest(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
mofedamijo:

Do not play on good woman's emotions, she meant well for him, when a lady loves, she can give you her everything, but if you think you're smart, she will bring you down with everything in this world.......one day Ubi will find his match, just one day.
u said it all.

I pray this ubi jams Benin girl....him go hear am wella

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by tstx(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
She gave hum both Money and Body.....
She gave him 4 million
She is the 4th baby mama

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by martineverest(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Uco01:
4th baby mama?�
are u just waking up?
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by seunfly: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
SocialJustice:
Do not be surprised she's a feminist. Feminists are the easiest females to Bleep for free and even take their money. Just swallow your pride as a man and offload your bullshit, they'll swallow everything. Also, don't waste your time on broke feminists.

My guy u are correct, no feminism act can replace a good dxxck, just check any feminist and one sharp guy is hitting her pvvcy and chopping her money very well. Funny thing is they tend to be submissive and easily melt into arms of any man that has their password but they are loud mouthed outside which give some girls false impression.

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
priceaction:
When they are guilty of the accusations and dont know what to do next,they will start writing in parables and strange languages to confuse the readers. If he is not guilty, i trust him, he would have defended himself.

Lillian wasn't guilty and she never defended herself up till now and even after all these revelations.
N.B. I am not siding Ubi o!
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
He should be talking about repaying her money, who wants to learn French. That lady is so intelligent, she signed papers before giving the money, unlike some ladies in relationship who will give money just like that.

8 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation by Onyi22(f): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Y is it news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.