Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo (11354 Views)

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju / Aggregate IGR Of The Five SE States Less Than That Of Ogun State IGR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
SilentHaulers:
[s][/s]

You are just pouring spits everywhere. I dont debate with gala sellers, name the so called companies and stop disgracing yourself. You think we are talking about the numbers of gala box and fan yogo bicycle. Shift abeg
see in real life you can not seat where I seat, you must be inside your worn out lace wetin for another owambe,no gbo moya. I don't real have to make it as simple as ABC . you really think I have time for ugly cat faced skull diggie?
Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FlyoruB: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
FKO81:

You are showing forest, this is Abeokute biggest city in Ogun state
Yinmu. Unfortunately for you, you are not dealing with numbskulls like your fellow omanbala traders. We know what the real Onitsha looks like, not that cosmetic crap you splatter all over this space. Upon all your attempt to package your state, it still always falls short. Below is a very honest overview of that hellhole you expend so much energy trying to repackage grin. Just drop it dude. By now it's obvious that folks just ain't buying your hype. You've been trying so hard to repackage and sell all that crap and still your IGR is still low (and in fact non-existent for 2016 cheesy grin), erosion is still eating up a huge chunk of that hellhole you call a state, and Anambra indigenes are still foot-dragging about returning home to invest. Yo, that's some straight up bullshyt. lipsrsealed undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
FlyoruB:

[s]You are ranting like a raving lunatic. You folks from those parts are just a bunch of hopelessly emotional nutjobs. I just showed you concrete verifiable data that explains why Ogun will always be your bosses. No amount of pictures you post on here or crap you spit against Ogun will increase Anambra IGR or bring much needed investments to your state. Your state couldn't even present an IGR report for this year, not even N1 naira grin cheesy. Yet shame no catch you and you still have the effrontery to come here to disrespect una Senior (Ogun state) cool. You people need help, and fast too. For now Ogun no be una mate in every ramification, and I mean all of una, not just that piece of shyt you call your state. Real talk. [/s]
What is your backward state doing with their high IGR That's my question

Generally speaking, suicide is often carried out as a result of despair; frequently attributed to mental disorders and stress factors such as financial difficulties, unemployment and problems pertaining to interpersonal relationships, among others. The growing cases of suicide in the country should worry every Nigerian

Nigeria Police Force (NPF) showed seven Nigerian states with high suicide rates. They include Ogun, with the highest rate, followed by Lagos, Ebonyi, Delta, Oyo, Ondo and Kano.
https://guardian.ng/saturday-magazine/worrisome-rising-cases-of-suicide-in-nigeria/

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
FlyoruB:

You are ranting like a raving lunatic. You folks from those parts are just a bunch of hopelessly emotional nutjobs. I just showed you concrete verifiable data that explains why Ogun will always be your bosses. No amount of pictures you post on here or crap you spit against Ogun will increase Anambra IGR or bring much needed investments to your state. Your state couldn't even present an IGR report for this year, not even N1 naira grin cheesy. Yet shame no catch you and you still have the effrontery to come here to disrespect una Senior (Ogun state) cool. You people need help, and fast too. For now Ogun no be una mate in every ramification, and I mean all of una, not just that piece of shyt you call your state. Real talk.
[s][/s]
frankly afonja bore me with this type of banter, why do you guys try so much to measure up? you can keep pulling the data from your assss. I'm the last person that will believe that white lies from oluwole merchants. an oblong head like yours Mr kemi at NBS is messing with the stats. fake igr with nothing to show for it.
Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
patrick89:
see in real life you can not seat where I seat, you must be inside your worn out lace wetin for another owambe,no gbo moya. I don't real have to make it as simple as ABC . you really think I have time for ugly cat faced skull diggie?

Typical online Mansion owner. We are used to paupers like you making noise online, with that your table tennis bat head, you think everyone here smuggle drugs or sell fan yogo. Swerve to a corner if you cant list the so called invisible companies.

9 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FlyoruB: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
patrick89:
[s][/s]
frankly afonja bore me with this type of banter, why do you guys try so much to measure up? you can keep pulling the data from your assss. I'm the last person that will believe that white lies from oluwole merchants. an oblong head like yours Mr kemi at NBS is messing with the stats. fake igr with nothing to show for it.

Lol. E pain am. cheesy grin grin Did I hear you just say 'fake IGR'? LMAO. Guy, you sound like a whiny fvckin bictch a$$ loser. Why your state no release their own fake IGR too, if una get any. Punk a$$ bieech.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=FlyoruB post=57265444][/quote]

Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDgAskQDGeM

Kindly watch video of the same location you posted with this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Unf7y3vYM0

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
SilentHaulers:

Typical online Mansion owner. We are used to paupers like you making noise online, with that your table tennis bat head, you think everyone here smuggle drugs or sell fan yogo. Swerve to a corner if you cant list the so called invisible companies.
omo mgbati forming funkie, we sell drug real coke,while you sell weed ,agbo and fake jadijadi with constant pants. like who is competing with you in skull mining? you should be somewhere at the bus stop listening to saved osupa or pasuma. dirty ugly chimps, closet relatives to apes.
Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
deomelo:

See unintelligent ipob.

Den say you get poor and miserable IGR, but na dumb an irrelevant pictures you dey post as if your silly pictures mean high IGR. grin grin

Post all the dumb pictures in the world, your IGR is still going to be one of the lowest in Nigeria and Ogun state's IGR is still going to be larger than all your ipob villages combined when you wake up tomorrow. grin grin

See ya life.. grin grin

The tout is one shameless being. How will posting recycled pictures turn to IGR cheesy cheesy cheesy He is even posting 1960s Ibadan pictures, someone should just show Obiano this thread and he will sack the dumb illiterate. No more 5k monthly cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by totit: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
FlyoruB:

Lol. E pain am. cheesy grin grin Did I hear you just say 'fake IGR'? LMAO. Guy, you sound like a whiny fvckin bictch a$$ loser. Why your state no release their own fake IGR too, if una get any. Punk a$$ bieech.

Here is that mansion owner, right here ; grin

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
FlyoruB:

get it into your stalled brain, ebonyi state capital trashes your epic outdated Abeokuta, what a name,standing on the oruma rock is an eyesore, it is a sorry sight
Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
SilentHaulers:

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
totit:

Here is that mansion owner, right here ; grin
Skull miners

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
FKO81:

Skull miners

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=FKO81 post=57265834][/quote]

West topping grin grin

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
patrick89:
omo mgbati forming funkie, we sell drug real coke,while you sell weed ,agbo and fake jadijadi with constant pants. like who is competing with you in skull mining? you should be somewhere at the bus stop listening to saved osupa or pasuma. dirty ugly chimps, closet relatives to apes.

I can see frustration and anger in your post, I am not responsible for your misfortune and poverty rocking your life. You and the other loudmouthed product of baby factory have been trying to derail the thread cos of shame. Ibo man calling people ape, lets prove that to you again cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
FKO81:

You are looking for a way to derail the thread cos of painment, we wont allow you. Lmaooo. E pain the mofo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FlyoruB: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
patrick89:
get it into your stalled brain, ebonyi state capital trashes your epic outdated Abeokuta, what a name,standing on the oruma rock is an eyesore, it is a sorry sight

Yinmu. Yet Ebonyi indigenes constitute the bulk of gala hawkers all over the SW?? Like seriously dude, you Yigbos need to have your brains examined coz you reason upside down. You are the only set of people that brag about being so well off than others yet y'all refuse to sit your trifling butts down in your eldorado region, choosing instead to wander like accursed nomads all over the place seeking the sustenance that your hellhole of a region couldn't provide y'all. As in, it makes no fvckin sense.

Until you whiny punks walk the talk by moving en masse to your erosion ravaged enclave to actually live and earn a living, all that empty talk and hype y'all spit on here won't be worth more than the tissue paper I use in wiping my butt. Real talk.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
SilentHaulers:

The tout is one shameless being. How will posting recycled pictures turn to IGR cheesy cheesy cheesy He is even posting 1960s Ibadan pictures, someone should just show Obiano this thread and he will sack the dumb illiterate. No more 5k monthly cheesy cheesy
dumb numb ugly tout the pictures are like today, you backward sworn dwellers, how do you all feel coming out of your shanties wearing worn out ankra that was used in previous owambe?
south west is a big fraud the so called development are all propaganda, is it this man with Parkinson that will bring development in Ogun story abi the the he goat? afonja are terribly ugly I sear

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by EvilMetahuman: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Omofunaab2:
I think the IGR in anambra will improve whenever baby factories start paying tax grin grin grin
this got me cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
SilentHaulers:

You are looking for a way to derail the thread cos of painment, we wont allow you. Lmaooo. E pain the mofo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What is Ogun doing with over bloated IGR, Ogun ranked low is sustainability index published by NBS, most indebted state, very backward in education, security etc

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
patrick89:
dumb numb ugly tout the pictures are like today, you backward sworn dwellers, how do you all feel coming out of your shanties wearing worn out ankra that was used in previous owambe?
south west is a big fraud the so called development are all propaganda, is it this man with Parkinson that will bring development in Ogun story abi the the he goat? afonja are terribly ugly I sear
[/s]

You are pained and just crying everywhere. Worthless product of baby factory, you people have no history except the usual stories that you all animals originated from the baboon kingdom. Your cursed kinsmen will die just to come to same SW, everyone run away from your pathetic region and no one even live there, you are surely posting this trash with that stolen phone from same SW. You should just kill yourself cos of shame, I promise to help dumb your rotten corpse into Ezu river where your fellow cannibals can have fun. Shameless akpu eating cannibal.

7 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
FlyoruB:

Yinmu. Yet Ebonyi indigenes constitute the bulk of gala hawkers all over the SW?? Like seriously dude, you Yigbos need to have your brains examined coz you reason upside down. You are the only set of people that brag about being so well off than others yet y'all refuse to sit your trifling butts down in your eldorado region, choosing instead to wander like accursed nomads all over the place seeking the sustenance that your hellhole of a region couldn't provide y'all. As in, it makes no fvckin sense.

Until you whiny punks walk the talk by moving en masse to your erosion ravaged enclave to actually live and earn a living, all that empty talk and hype y'all spit on here won't be worth more than the tissue paper I use in wiping my butt. Real talk.
agbero motor park tout that is the same way your Yoruba brothers and sisters are harrasing us with poison in the name of agbo melecine. what you fail to know is the level of poverty in your land is infectious, that is why most of you have adopted mining of skull as a better option,bitter ugly souls
Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
FKO81:

What is Ogun doing with over bloated IGR, Ogun ranked low is sustainability index published by NBS, most indebted state, very backward in education, security etc
[/s]

I dont read trash from a paid tout whose wife sleeps with everyone for change. You are a disgrace.

7 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
SilentHaulers:

Goat challenging lion case of Ogun and Anambra

Anambra trashed backward Ogun with double digits in education grin grin

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
SilentHaulers:
[s][/s]

You are pained and just crying everywhere. Worthless product of baby factory, you people have no history except the usual stories that you all animals originated from the baboon kingdom. Your cursed kinsmen will die just to come to same SW, everyone run away from your pathetic region and no one even live there, you are surely posting this trash with that stolen phone from same SW. You should just kill yourself cos of shame, I promise to help dumb your rotten corpse into Ezu river where your fellow cannibals can have fun. Shameless akpu eating cannibal.
not as bad as being a human head geologist! you are ugly and bitter what a compound combo of bad omen, soka forest is still free for skull, descendant of fallen demon craw back to your hell hole. next time you will bring the fake that pray tell I will not be around, anything from afonja must not be trusted. they have lie coated tongue.
Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
FKO81:

Goat challenging lion case of Ogun and Anambra

Anambra trashed backward Ogun with double digits in education grin grin
[/s]

Same trash from the paid tout, you are in pains Frank cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by totit: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
FKO81:

Skull miners

..and it goes on and on and on... grin same old crap. That news is as old as 6month old baby abeg grin

You can do better oga Foto grin

By the way none of your envy display has and be able to stop OGUN Baba from buying UP the whole of alaigbo. Oga, you are a joke abeg grin

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by SilentHaulers: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
patrick89:
not as bad as being a human head geologist! you are ugly and bitter what a compound combo of bad omen, soka forest is still free for skull, descendant of fallen demon craw back to your hell hole. next time you will bring the fake that pray tell I will not be around, anything from afonja must not be trusted. they have lie coated tongue.

Coming from a descendant of Clifford Orji, the most famous human eating savae. You animals even eat human flesh and reason you all have no working brain. With your large head like a party pot, you are not only ugly but have no shame. Shameless product of baby factory, do you even know your own father? Ojukwu of cursed memory will be ashamed in his smelly grave and cursing you animals for bringing shame to Alaigbo. What a shameless nitwit.

9 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by FKO81(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Anambra still trashed the backward state on bank credit and deposit by state

NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS 2010-2015

BANK CREDIT AND DEPOSIT BY STATES IN NIGERIA

Bank credit/deposit in each state may be used as an indicator of the level of activity and well being of operators (households and businesses) in a particular state as it shows what residents are borrowing and the amount deposit in banks

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/384

From the report bank deposit by states in Southeast from 2010-2015

Bank deposit in Anambra state #1'844'434.75
Bank Credit # 258'716.37
Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank deposit in Enugu #1'651'741.09
Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

Bank deposit in Imo # 936'606.57
bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

Bank deposit in Abia from #1'031'355.42
bank credit #391'675.25
balance 639'580.17

Bank deposit in Ebonyi #330'841.52
bank credit #93'627.5
balance 237'214.02

Southeast total balance from 2010-2015 #4'461'997.51

From the report bank deposit by states in Southwest from 2010-2015
excluding nation commercial center

Bank deposit in Oyo #1'617'678.48
bank credit #598'298.6
balance #1'019'379.88

Bank deposit in Ogun #1'204'873.59
bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

Bank deposit in Ondo #821'901.84
credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79

Bank deposit in Osun #648'726.72
credit #417'073.72

Balance #231'653.05

Bank deposit in Ekiti #301'136.23
credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

South west total balance from 2010-2015 #2'593'995.78

Re: Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo by patrick89(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
orisha and sango need blood

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Group Calls For The Adoption Of VP Osinbajo As APC Consensus Candidate / Reps Move To Revive Yuan/ Naira Swap Deal / IPMAN: Reduction In Diesel Price Yet To Reflect Due To Old Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.