Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread (29906 Views)

20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / 14-Year-Old Boy Rapes And Murders 83-Year-Old Woman In Baltimore, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
repogirl:
Hmm. But the modus operandi after a rape incident is to put the victim on antiretrovirals to prevent the disease, cos it takes that time before the presence of the disease can be confirmed.

So..... in this case, did the man rape her over three months ago? undecided
It's not foolproof. Doesn't always work. If the guys viral load is so high, the girl's immunity low or maybe if the virus is mutant/resistant. There are stories of doctors online who took it and still came down with the virus eg Robert Franscino
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by repogirl(f): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Anonylander:

It's not foolproof. Doesn't always work. If the guys viral load is so high, the girl's immunity low or maybe if the virus is mutant/resistant. There are stories of doctors online who took it and still came down with the virus eg Robert Franscino
okay, I understand.
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by malware: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
morganwizzy55:

u must be an urchins n a castrated monkey for bringing in religious stuff in this matter

But uncastrated monkeys (Christians) bring in religious tone to every argument that concerns the North. Consider this a payback time.
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by salford1: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
He deserves life imprisonment.
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by malware: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
ztapi:

mumu i only pity the little boys your old men abuse daily and the poor little girls you force into marriage...bunch of lunatics, continue fooling yourself

But they don't spread HIV to the innocents. Are you a HIV infected Christian paedophile too? grin
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by bigfather(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
One Edet James Asuquo, have been arrested by the Cross River State Police Command for reportedly raping and infecting a 13-year-old girl with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).

The State's Commissioner of Police, Mr. Hafiz Inuwa, while speaking to newsmen disclosed that Edet has been charged to court.

It was gathered that Edet confessed that he was aware of his HIV status, and had vowed to spread the virus as much as he could.

Inuwa disclosed that the girl was confirmed HIV positive after a routine medical test.

The police commissioner, who briefed journalists on the achievements on the state police command in the last two weeks, said during the period under review a total of 25 suspects were arrested for various offences ranging from armed robbery, attempted murder, assault on police officers, possession of fake currencies and unlawful possession of fire arms, among others.

Items recovered included five AK 47 rifles, seven magazines and 200 rounds of 7.62mm live ammunition, four locally made pistols, one locally made single barrel gun, one battle axe, eight live cartridges, one Mercedes Benz truck with registration number DAL 222 XA loaded with suspected stolen wheat and N380, 000 cash.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/man-vows-spread-hiv-rapes-infect-teenager-cross-river-state.html

He should be STONED to death ASAP before he starts raping market women and married women !
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
malware:

But they don't spread HIV to the innocents. Are you a HIV infected Christian paedophile too? grin
okay so because they dont spread hiv you are okay with it? smh...fyi there is hepatitis c virus plus herpes virus in addition to hiv all spread by sexual intercourse and unfortunately for you your religion promotes multiple sexual partners which is a known risk factor for all...wake up dude
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:
I prefer jungle justice for the animal called Edet James Asuquo.
I stand with yu, bro!
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nicepoker:
translate pls
menwongo:

Guy this one no be Akwa Ibom State language ooooo

Usoh ado(dat guy) Asimmeh (stupid) eti eti (well well) Abasi Amia aye Ufen (God punish am)
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don't wish this to happen to anyone, but I don't trust bloggers. they can imaging anything and put it in writing just for traffic
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by Portgas(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nigerians!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by menwongo(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Usoh ado(dat guy) Asimeh (stupid) eti-eti (well well) Abasi Amia eye Ufen (God punish am)
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by malware: 4:33am On Jun 07, 2017
ztapi:

okay so because they dont spread hiv you are okay with it? smh...fyi there is hepatitis c virus plus herpes virus in addition to hiv all spread by sexual intercourse and unfortunately for you your religion promotes multiple sexual partners which is a known risk factor for all...wake up dude

Buh you guys practice multiple sexual relationship (not marriage) mors than anybody in Nigeria , everyone knows that.

You easily go down with dem ladies at any given opportunity, regardless of your marital status.

STIs are easily spread via that than through marriages. Muslim countries are the least affected countries when it comes to HIV and other STIs prevalence.
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by MistadeRegal(m): 5:32am On Jun 07, 2017
malware:
So what's keeping the Christian paedophile, Edet still alive?

Go and buy sense.
Where was it stated he was a Christian?
Mtchewww....
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by malware: 6:24am On Jun 07, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Go and buy sense.
Where was it stated he was a Christian?
Mtchewww....

In his name and his state grin
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 07, 2017
malware:

Buh you guys practice multiple sexual relationship (not marriage) mors than anybody in Nigeria , everyone knows that.

You easily go down with dem ladies at any given opportunity, regardless of your marital status.

STIs are easily spread via that than through marriages. Muslim countries are the least affected countries when it comes to HIV and other STIs prevalence.

who is everyone? you dude I have lived in the north and you guys are worse with MSPs because your ladies are economically and socially relegated they are thus easy targets, and who says STI are transfered easier by relationships?please! who uses condoms more?the married or single? worse you live by marrying many wives and go about looking for sex enhancers to satisfy them, and still go outside marriage for extra meat, infact the oloshos in lagos are crying for low patronage due to your fasting, heey see how sokoto caliphate narrowly misses out on the top 5 states
naca.gov.ng/nigeria-prevalence-rate/
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by Blur94: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2017
That A-hole makes me sick in my stomach.
Even if you're angry at the world, why a 13-years old girl?
[/sup] cry cry[sup]
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by LadyX(f): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2017
BlindAngel:

°
°
At the Bolded that really made my day and gave me an heavy relief. But the main reasons am afraid is that when i was young and circumcised the first person did it wrongly. My mother told me that i was circumcised by four different doctors, and till today my penis head is so very delicate and fulls with scars also it looks and feels painful like a raw wound. But actually it's not but it's so very delicate and somehow raw like a fresh wound that is why am so afraid, this is not the first time that a condom will burst when having sex with a prostitute it's actually the fourth. But I did text then after the first after more than 3 months. It came out negative though but i can't really say for this earlier exposure if it will come out negative
Hope it turns out negative.
About condoms bursting, read about why condoms break to avoid any future breakage. Good luck
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by BlindAngel: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2017
LadyX:

Hope it turns out negative.
About condoms bursting, read about why condoms break to avoid any future breakage. Good luck
Okay i will do that right away
Modified : i can't find it
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by LadyX(f): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2017
BlindAngel:

Okay i will do that right away
Modified : i can't find it
Here are some links
1. Scroll down you'll see 'what causes male condoms to break'
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/mobileart.asp?articlekey=42681#break

2. Read this too...has the same info as above
http://m.kidshealth.org/en/teens/condom-tore.html?WT.ac=
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by hridoyrdx: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by hridoyrdx: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by Nicepoker(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Usoh ado(dat guy) Asimmeh (stupid) eti eti (well well) Abasi Amia aye Ufen (God punish am)
lol
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by malware: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2017
ztapi:

who is everyone? you dude I have lived in the north and you guys are worse with MSPs because your ladies are economically and socially relegated they are thus easy targets, and who says STI are transfered easier by relationships?please! who uses condoms more?the married or single? worse you live by marrying many wives and go about looking for sex enhancers to satisfy them, and still go outside marriage for extra meat, infact the oloshos in lagos are crying for low patronage due to your fasting, heey see how sokoto caliphate narrowly misses out on the top 5 states
naca.gov.ng/nigeria-prevalence-rate/

You're just blabbing, you're not making any tangible point. Who are those Oloshos in Lagos? Are they not Christians? grin
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by MistadeRegal(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2017
malware:

In his name and his state grin
You don't judge a book by it's cover. His name does not determine who he is or his religion. There are several muslims named but into Christianity religion and otherwise.
Don't quote me again.
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by MistadeRegal(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2017
malware:

You're just blabbing, you're not making any tangible point. Who are those Oloshos in Lagos? Are they not Christians? grin

Don't you notice you're the one blabbing now?
Most of the muslim ladies covering themselves are immoral. So don't condemn or judge anyone because you hate them.
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by malware: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Don't you notice you're the one blabbing now?
Most of the muslim ladies covering themselves are immoral. So don't condemn or judge anyone because you hate them.

If your own definition of immorality is sex before marriage, hardly you see a virgin Christian couple getting married. Saw a thread on Nairaland some days ago on whether one can do a seven year relationship without sex.. .. 98% of christians commented IMPOSSIBLE. So who's immoral now? grin
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by malware: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2017
MistadeRegal:

You don't judge a book by it's cover.
His name does not determine who he is or his religion.
There are several muslims named but into Christianity religion and otherwise.

Don't quote me again.

So when a bomn goes off, the perpetrators are Muslims even before investigation commences abi?

Come and flog me for quoting you again. I believe you quoted me first.
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by santanwaegbe: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2017
damn
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
malware:

Either your fasting is affecting your comprehension or you absolutely love deceiving yourself and being deceived...whichever case it is doesnt surprise me to be honest...i agree with you, you are saints while christians are paedophiles, rapists and fornicators
Re: Man Rapes And Infects 13-Year-Old Girl With HIV In Cross River, Vows To Spread by MistadeRegal(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
malware:

So when a bomn 'bomb' goes off, the perpetrators are Muslims even before investigation commences abi?

Come and flog me for quoting you again. I believe you quoted me first.

You said so.

And...flog you?

....OTA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peterside Idah Accused Of Holding Lady Against Her Will In His South Africa Home / Armed Robber Killed, 3 Arrested As Police Foil Cult Initiation In Delta (Pics) / Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.