Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Me And My Sickle Cell (5 Diets For Everyone) #3 Is Amazingly Delicious - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Me And My Sickle Cell (5 Diets For Everyone) #3 Is Amazingly Delicious (336 Views)

Me And My Sickle Cell (is The Bone Marrow Transplant A Cure?) / Me And My Sickle Cell (my Sickle Story) / Me And My Sickle Cell (an Article On Sickle Cell Crisis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Sickle Cell (5 Diets For Everyone) #3 Is Amazingly Delicious by Eminent412(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sickle cell disease is one that is characterized by pain which I have discussed earlier, click here if you missed it. This pain is caused by quite of a number of things which diet is among, low intake of calcium, poor appetite, vitamin D deficiency are some diet related causes. Not having proper diet in child living with sickle cell causes delayed growth and development. There are many food that can improve the lifestyle and growth of sickle cell patients, so am going to give five very essential and nice food we should all add to our diet if we haven't and also keep it up if it is already in your diet.

1. Green, leafy vegetables like Kale, Spinach, Turnip Greens and pretty much every vegetable with a leaf. They are high in folate aka folic acid. This aids in improving appetite, cell production, growth and red blood cell formation.

Read full article here http://liveeandloove..com.ng/2017/06/me-and-my-sickle-cell-diets-for-sickle.html

(1) (Reply)

Top Best Seo Tips For Beginners / Http://www.shtylm.com/clx-male-enhancement/ / Villagers Panic As Sheep Give Birth To Nude Female-like Lamb (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.