Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,815 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Me And My Sickle Cell (my Sickle Story) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Me And My Sickle Cell (my Sickle Story) (366 Views)

Me And My Sickle Cell (is The Bone Marrow Transplant A Cure?) / Me And My Sickle Cell (an Article On Sickle Cell Crisis) / Me And My Sickle Cell (5 Diets For Everyone) #3 Is Amazingly Delicious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Sickle Cell (my Sickle Story) by Eminent412(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
After the brief introduction i shared, now is time for the experiences as a sickle cell patient, and if you missed the intro, you can read it here,
I have always wanted to share my "sickle story" and trust me its interesting

I grew up as a sickle cell warrior, as a kid I wasn’t really the type that is always in and out of the hospital like other patients it’s God though but I still had crisis that were really painful. I never understood what was happening. I heard about sickle cell when I was in Senior Secondary School(high school), and this is something I see very bad because most of our parent don’t want to about it, my mum was one although she knew not much about it. My first time hearing the word sickle cell was at school when a teacher who also later happened to be my school mother asked me if I were ss, then my mum who was beside me answered her saying “Yes” stylishly...
continue reading here
http://liveeandloove..com.ng/2017/06/me-and-my-sickle-cell-my-experiences.html

(1) (Reply)

The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Mandy Harvey,a Deaf Singer,who Blesses Others With Her Voice But Never Hears It / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.