Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend (1468 Views)

President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude / President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters / Photos Of Yusuf Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria From Medical Trip Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by bankable: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to fly home from London on Saturday (June 10, 2017), two presidency sources said, ending his second long break for medical leave in Britain this year.

Buhari left Abuja on May 7 and handed over power to his deputy, Yemi Osinbajo, seeking to allay concerns of a void at the helm of Africa’s biggest economy.

The president, 74, travelled to Britain last month for what his office described as medical tests. Officials have refused to disclose details of his medical condition. His first absence began in January and lasted nearly two months.

His wife Aisha Buhari, in a statement issued by State House, expressed appreciation for the support of Nigerians and said “he will soon be with them

Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by GloriaNinja(f): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
undecided HE SHOULD SIMPLY RESIGN OR CAREY HIMSELF TO UK AND BE A CITIZEN THERE, HE CLAIMS "CHANGE BEGINS WITH NIGERIANS" BUT YET HE TRAVELS ABROAD TO RECEIVE TREATMENT, NO GOOD HEALTH FACILITY IN NIGERIA
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Satan should take this man li fe for us cry
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
This invalid old man should retire from active politics to take care of his ailing health.He has achieved a lot and will forever remain in our hearts(good and bad memories).He should be sipping chilled kunu in his hometown and playing with his lovely grandkids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by RoyalBlak007: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
♤This is like the 2nd or 3rd vácåy he's getting

♤in what..? A year....?
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by eyeview: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
That means I should buy up dollars aswell stock up my house with foodstuff. Because once the accursed legs step down at the airport, things will start skyrocketing
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by freshest4live: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Wow Bubu is coming.
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by TheKingdom: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nonsense zoo president of the Ni.gger Nation. Is he still even alive. They did this during Yar Adua, and now the same nonsense.
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Kyase(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
you and herdsmen no get different
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Kyase(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tahrah:
This invalid old man should retire from active politics to take care of his ailing health.He has achieved a lot and will forever remain in our hearts(good and bad memories).He should be sipping chilled kunu in his hometown and playing with his lovely grandkids.
you dont retire from politics kwansi ne
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by DocHMD: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
The fulani are ready to hand over the entire treasury of zoogeria to UK hospitals to keep Buharo-vegetable on life support till 2019.
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Kyase(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheKingdom:
Nonsense zoo president of the Ni.gger Nation. Is he still even alive. They did this during Yar Adua, and now the same nonsense.
naso english hard you.
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kyase:
you dont retire from politics
why should i?
Kyase:
kwansi ne
meaning?
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Kyase(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tahrah:
why should i? meaning?
i mean people dont retire from politics.
Kwansi ne means this lady
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kyase:
i mean people dont retire from politics.
Kwansi ne means this lady
I now get your point,thats why i used `active politics'.Check again if in doubt.
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Kyase(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tahrah:
I now get your point,thats why i used `active politics'.Check again if in doubt.
ok, got that, whats up cool
Tahrah:
ok, got that, whats up
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤This is like the 2nd or 3rd vácåy he's getting

♤in what..? A year....?

There you are! cool
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by RoyalBlak007: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Milonis:

There you are! cool

♤ßoss!

♤i am everly húmble!
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by kahal29: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ßoss!

♤i am everly húmble!
Lol guess you is darn good. Will be back on instant chat soonest. Just tidying up lotta files. be breezy!
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by RoyalBlak007: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Milonis:

Lol guess you is darn good. Will be back on instant chat soonest. Just tidying up lotta files. be breezy!

♤Standing by

♤#Silky as always cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kyase:
ok, got that, whats up cool
Nothing much cool
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by yarimo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided HE SHOULD SIMPLY RESIGN OR CAREY HIMSELF TO UK AND BE A CITIZEN THERE, HE CLAIMS "CHANGE BEGINS WITH NIGERIANS" BUT YET HE TRAVELS ABROAD TO RECEIVE TREATMENT, NO GOOD HEALTH FACILITY IN NIGERIA
direct your question to PATIENT JONATHAN if there is not GOOD HEALTH FACILITIES in nigeria
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by yarimo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
stop smoking weed

Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Kyase(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tahrah:
Nothing much cool
correct, goodnight
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by Adiola(f): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
so all my prayers for that idiot to die did not work kai
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by azaino: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2017
29th May don pass, he can come back now
Re: Buhari To Return From Medical Leave This Weekend by SalamRushdie: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2017
Nobody cares..Buhari is useless to Nigeria and Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Boycott Nysc / Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah / Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.