Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. (1459 Views)

How We Plan To Win 2019 Election, By Buhari, Atiku / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog / How Gani Adam Was Captured In 2001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
The Aare Ona Kakanfo entitlement to Gani Adam is aim at frustration the 2019 presidential Election by Power Brokers of Nigeria!
God forbidden,
watch out for violent Election in 2019!
oladeebo!
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by AntiWailer: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
oladeebo:
The Aare Ona Kakanfo entitlement to Gani Adam is aim at frustration the 2019 presidential Election by Power Brokers of Nigeria!
God forbidden,
oladeebo!

What did u smoke ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by bkool7(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Back to sender.
Prophet of doom , receive sense
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
bkool7:
Back to sender.

Prophet of doom , receive sense
we all know what played by the same Adam in 2015 and he had got license now!
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
AntiWailer:

What did u smoke ?
don't get shocked!
it's bitter truth.
The title was given to political opponent in the past, today it's same scenario!
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
The Yoruba nation, the ruling party and the government must be very vigilant than before!
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by Ojiofor: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
oladeebo:

don't get shocked!
it's bitter truth.
The title was given to political opponent in the past, today it's same scenario!

Maybe the so called powers that be are fade up with thifnubu and want to deal with his mess up for giving Nigerians a failure like Buhari.
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
oladeebo:
God forbidden,
oladeebo!
Sir what is ur point? What kind of șhit is this? Frustrate who? Who should the title be conferred to? Are u questioning ikú bàbá yeye's appointment? Are you a patriotic Nigerian or a Buhari apologist? Are ur decisions in the interest of the ọmọlúwàbís? Go read about Ṣagamu 1999 battle with the Haúsás and see Gani's contribution. If not for his haste action we prolly might have emir in ṣagamu now or our house turned into grazing field. Sir goan sleep

1 Like

Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
treat of No Election should not be taken for empty threat!
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Sir what is ur point? What kind of șhit is this? Frustrate who? Who should the title be conferred to? Are u questioning ikú bàbá yeye's appointment? Are you a patriotic Nigerian or a Buhari apologist? Are ur decisions in the interest of the ọmọlúwàbís? Go read about Ṣagamu 1999 battle with the Haúsás and see Gani's contribution. If not for his haste action we prolly might have emir in ṣagamu now or our house turned into grazing field. Sir goan sleep
pls stop!
If you know history, explain how Akintola, Mko became Aare Ona kakanfo, and what happened later?
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ojiofor:

Maybe the so called powers that be are fade up with thifnubu and want to deal with his mess up for giving Nigerians a failure like Buhari.
ojiofor I doubt if you qualify enough to query me on this tittle!
be civil!
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
oladeebo:

pls stop!
If you know history, explain how Akintola, Mko became Aare Ona kakanfo, and what happened later?
Sir, our interest is more than the ruling party, protection and prosperity of Southwest should be of utmost importance. The dry season will soon be the psychotic marauding bitçhes up north will soon be here, a new Ààrẹ is important. Pray Tell me why were MKO and Akintola chosen? U sound more APC than Yorùbá
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Sir, our interest is more than the ruling party, protection and prosperity of Southwest should be of utmost importance. The dry season will soon be the psychotic marauding bitçhes up north will soon be here, a new Ààrẹ is important. Pray Tell me why were MKO and Akintola chosen? U sound more APC than Yorùbá
If Aare ona kakanfo of Adam is the only hope left for west, or Yoruba Land security, then where in trouble already!
Don't turn Gani Adam into Nnadi kanu!
ok

1 Like

Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by ERockson: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Another musiwa
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by ERockson: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Get a good education if you want write like a reasonable essayist
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by Ojiofor: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
oladeebo:

ojiofor I doubt if you qualify enough to query me on this tittle!
be civil!
I am not dabbling into Yoruba traditional tittle contest, I am only interested in discussing Nigeria politics that is attached to it based on the points you raised.
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by AntiWailer: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
oladeebo:

don't get shocked!
it's bitter truth.

Mention the people it was given to ?

MKO Abiola is the last Aare Ona Kankanfo.

So what are you trying to say ?
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by Ojiofor: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudlyYoruba:

Gbam!

He has always been grin
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
oladeebo:

If Aare ona kakanfo of Adam is the only hope left for west, or Yoruba Land security, then where in trouble already!
Don't turn Gani Adam into Nnadi kanu!
ok
Sir name a better replacement? Gani and Kanu are different though they are both hot blooded but different in cause. Sir why were MKO AND AKINTOLA APPOINTED ÀÀRẸ?
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
AntiWailer:

Mention the people it was given to ?

MKO Abiola is the last Aare Ona Kankanfo.

So what are you trying to say ?
right, invite Adam to maintained peace against other political party in rally in Yoruba Land will only lead to violent.
why?
Akintola & Awo were all politicians and opponent then
Adam is not in nearest future bidding for president!
But never hide his political endorsement to pdp, and pdp is opposition party in Lagos and in Yoruba land today.
people of conscience need to worry!
I would have expected Gani as Aare ona kakanfo of Yoruba Land to take a stand and declared himself free from partisan politic!
otherwise I still on my position until I prove wrong.
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Sir name a better replacement? Gani and Kanu are different though they are both hot blooded but different in cause. Sir why were MKO AND AKINTOLA APPOINTED ÀÀRẸ?
Yoruba must be worried!
Obasanjo is best fitted for Are ona kakanfo, he had retired from politic, retired Army, courageous and known world wide!
Awo influential in Yoruba Land & world wide was unquestionable, Akintola was entitled, people know what happened after.
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
oladeebo:

Yoruba must be worried!
Obasanjo is best fitted for Are ona kakanfo, he had retired from politic, retired Army, courageous and known world wide!
Awo influential in Yoruba Land & world wide was unquestionable, Akintola was entitled, people know what happened after.
OBJ for the ÀÀRẸ, BABA IS OLD
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
AntiWailer:

What did u smoke ?
Osogbo weed + gangaria
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by yanshDoctor: 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
that guy is not even a yoruba Muslim. but a northern fulani. don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by yanshDoctor: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
oladeebo:

right, invite Adam to maintained peace against other political party in rally in Yoruba Land will only lead to violent.
why?
Akintola & Awo were all politicians and opponent then
Adam is not in nearest future bidding for president!
But never hide his political endorsement to pdp, and pdp is opposition party in Lagos and in Yoruba land today.
people of conscience need to worry!
I would have expected Gani as Aare ona kakanfo of Yoruba Land to take a stand and declared himself free from partisan politic!
otherwise I still on my position until I prove wrong.
not just pdp but Jonathan. i don't support buhari. that's make him a pdp or partisan
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2017
yanshDoctor:
not just pdp but Jonathan. i don't support buhari. that's make him a pdp or partisan
If Yoruba elders were after the protection of interest and security of Yoruba nation, we were bless with yoruba son both in politic and non politic issue today, Obasanjo can go from one home to another in all of Nigeria, obj can visit Aso rock at anytime, can visit Emir of kano or Sokoto and can visit Obi of onitsha with out getting audience, like wise Tinubu although he may be active in politic.
can you weigh their leadership and past records with Adam?
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
OBJ for the ÀÀRẸ, BABA IS OLD
yah, but sage!
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2017
bamidelee:

Osogbo weed + gangaria
you mean Igbo?
Re: Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb. by oladeebo: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2017
yanshDoctor:
that guy is not even a yoruba Muslim. but a northern fulani. don't be deceived.
Anything wrong in been fulani?

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Enugu Declares Sit At Home On The 4th November 2017, Reason Will Shock You / Gov Wike Roundabout Kills 3 At Garrison Ph / A Man Turns Worn Out Tyres In To Beautiful Furniture

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.