Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 (56942 Views)

Rema Is Better Than Wizkid – Nigerians Make Comparison On Twitter / Sinach Named Among 2019 Top 100 Most Reputable People On Earth / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by KemjikaEme: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Igbo women taking over!
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by dapyd1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
kings09:
Alphabetically. Read well na

Oh, True.
I was just about asking why Aamir Khan is number one.
Thanks.

He is still my number one though.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by CaptainFM1: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
With all sincerity... GEJ is the first definition of reputation as far as last general election is concerned.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Nicepoker(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
venai:
How come Buhari did not make the list?
this is not the list for most reputable vegetables on Earth. so u can't find him there
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Full list

Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
ollah1:

He said that for real
Are u really taking that one seriously
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Kadejo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
My name will be there very soon
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good. I just knew Adeboye must make the list. Even Oyedepo he has done well in the education sector.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
obinnho10:
I see a pattern. The easterners are getting recognised for excellence in their respective fields. Why the north and west are recognised for religion. This comment is not born out of bias. All regions need to put in more effort toward recognition in different fields.
No problem we like it like that. May we continue to be the centre of excellence in Christianity. Do you even realise how much pilgrimmage can generate for the south west? Christianity pays the South west well and we thank God for it.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by wristbangle: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Atleast Afonjas and Igbos are smiling at each other in this thread. What a lovely "bromiance"
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by 0b100100111: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
And Nnamadi Kanu is on the list?
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Dino98: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
dapyd1:
So, Akinwunmi Adesina is not a Nigerian. He is the top Nigerian on that list.

I believe reputable means honourable, respectable. What criteria was used? We cannot know you are reputable unless we know of a temptation or threat you have faced and you stood your ground.

People like Mandela, who stood his ground despite being threatened over and over again for almost 30 years.

Akinwumi Adesina, who despite threats and finding himself in a corrupt tenure made sure he found a way to better the plot of farmers in Nigeria.

Some people are just by the virtue of being celebrities. Being likable and being reputable are two different things.

Angelina Jolie, who snatched someone's boyfriend? That's common knowledge, although she denies it.

Or Cristiano Ronaldo who changes girlfriends the way babies change diapers. Just because he is one of the best footballers in the world and likable doesn't make him reputable.

I don't agree with the list.

Although, what do I know sef.

My thoughts exactly....
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by pepemendy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
akinwunmi adeshina no be nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by LordOfNaira: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
What is reputable about Oyedepo, the witch hunter? Wasn't it he who physically abused a little girl some years back

No Nigerian pastors should be on that list. In short, no Nigerian should be on that list. In short, no one should be on that list.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Nature8(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
daamazing:
I no gree oo shocked Where buhari name? He's reputable for causing Nigerians more problems..
IDGAF sha
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by MENELIK1: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
obinnho10:
I see a pattern. The easterners are getting recognised for excellence in their respective fields. Why the north and west are recognised for religion. This comment is not born out of bias. All regions need to put in more effort toward recognition in different fields.

Yes, Akinwumi Adeshina is also a Pastor! Osu never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by cytell56: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jeus:
Global performance-reputation management consulting agency, Reputation Poll International has announced its inaugural list of 100 Most Reputable People on Earth.

A list of individuals across the globe that have amassed high reputation for themselves through their works and achievements.

The list which features individuals from diverse sectors including policy, entertainment, leadership, education, business etc.

We have our very own:
1Pastor E.A Adeboye,
2Bishop David Oyedepo,
3Emir Sanusi,
4Pastor Paul Enenche,
5 Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
6Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
7Oby Ezekwesili

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/see-5-nigerians-that-made-list-of-2017.html

You blundered, Adewunmi Adeshina is also in the list.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Malachite: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Triniti:
Nigerians are great people not matter our shortcoming,the world always recognize us.
Every nation on earth have shortcomings stop exaggerating yours. Have you ever stop to think that is what makes the Nigerian character great.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by cytell56: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
pepemendy:
akinwunmi adeshina no be nigerian?

No mind am.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by bencol: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
yarimo:
So GEJ the Mandela of OTOUKE didn't make the list? grin
did u c queen Elizabeth there?
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
And still igbo are bad people.... But igbo made 4/7 of the list IGBO KWENU
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by PanickMode(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Am loosing it! cry I think my name should make that list by default
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by bencol: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
yarimo:
So GEJ the Mandela of OTOUKE didn't make the list? grin
cos if u actually did, dat means u are still okay and well
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Abbeyme: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
whats about Usain Bolt making the list na
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by petishegzy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sir firgie my Man...But y is Lie Mohammed's name not on that list
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by redsun(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:
What is reputable about Oyedepo, the witch hunter? Wasn't it he who physically abused a little girl some years back

No Nigerian pastors should be on that list. In short, no Nigerian should be on that list. In short, no one should be on that list.

The socalled organisation that put it together could be headed by nigerians. Nobody knows these muderfuckers they mentioned outside african christiandom snd nigerian society.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
I dont see Akinwumi on that list. I was just challenging the west and north to put more effort towards diversity.
I dont have anything against Afonja
MENELIK1:

Yes, Akinwumi Adeshina is also a Pastor! Osu never disappoint.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by pepemendy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
cytell56:

No mind am.
op is high on expired sapele weed

Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Ourboss: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
I have a dream that one day my name will be included in Jesus name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by adegeye38(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
my name go dey dere soon

Michael Collins Adegeye

mark my words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeshina Adesanya Is Dead! (Pastor Ajidara) / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents / Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.