Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet (29581 Views)

Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / Thief With Charms Tied Around His Waist Set Ablaze For Snatching Bag (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by drmuri(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
youngest85:
Hope he's not dead?
and to think you are somebody's son; lover and relative.totally devoid of sympathy
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
O God in heaven with tears in my eyes .. I swear for whoever did this unto there third and fourth generation will never go free..

I can't remember the last time tears rolled down my eyes like this.. I just imagine my child been like this.. I swear with my life I will do anything to kill whoever. I don't care who the person is...
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
youngest85:
Hope he's not dead?
cant u see that he is dead. pls try to exercise a moment of sanity in ur life.
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
ogbonti:
But why?? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry whoever did this will never know peace in this life and the hereafter
Errrr. .. I think who ever did it is probably enjoying himself/herself in a bar drinking champagne thinking they ve got away with it, which appears he has because it looks like he is free or her.
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by zeenab(f): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Disheartening. But then in whose or what toilet was he found?
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
ogbonti:
But why?? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry whoever did this will never know peace in this life and the hereafter
Amen
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
eewoooo!!!

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by zeenab(f): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
smithsydny:
O God in heaven with tears in my eyes .. I swear for whoever did this unto there third and fourth generation will never go free..
haba brother, third and fourth generation! This generation are as innocent as this little boy na
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by dayleke: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
I fear my country people....
But why?
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by OsuGanja(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
youngest85:
Hope he's not dead?
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by chuks34(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nicepoker:
no he is hybernating
Hibernating. Lol
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by PanickMode(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
[b][/b]Yes we are in the end time! but this one still follow for wetin suppose happen cry cry
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Any body know what happened yet?
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by Lloydfather(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
There are things u see or hear and start crying, what kind of wickedness is this?

I couldn't hold my tears for the little baby
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by wickedworld: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Could this be a jelousy thing among co-wives or what?

Helpless innocent boy chai, some ppl are heartless.

Rip
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
zeenab:
haba brother, third and fourth generation! This generation are as innocent as this little boy na
I have never for such in my life but tears pour down today seeing.. God is my witness to this. I can remember wen my little neph died am crying and typing this.. What did this child do for Christ sake. What?

This country is cursed I tell u.. I pity there generation bros
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by babapressy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Terrible things
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lloydfather:
There are things u see or hear and start crying, what kind of wickedness is this?

I couldn't hold my tears for the little baby
am soaked in tears. Jesus wept. Ahhhhhhhh.. I can't even go outside.
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by andyanders: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
sarrki:
Africans are wicked

The high7number of churches and mosques are on African soil

Yet we are still the most wicked

Religion changed nothing about African wickedness
We only use it as cover up

Religion as failed Africans

Only few fear God

Exactly. We Africans are very wicked and I still keep thinking that the black man is cursed. How can a person that blood flows in his/her vein kill a 3 yr old this way? Only God can forgive the person and for me, may the person die the worst death if any. Must be alive but dead at same time suffering from several forms of diseases that no known form of healing/treatment can save him. He will be rotten alive.
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by chigoziem10(f): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
When some wicked people act, even devil himself sits and learn from them.
Chukwu aju!
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by tillaman(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Barbaric, Nitori olorun such an innocent young lad, I Mean Who Would Do This To A 3 Year Old, Such A Person Should Be Cremated Alive, I Hope You Find Rest Young Master!!
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by repogirl(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Wherr are the parents?
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by wealthywiseman: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
This really hurts.
Son, you are well in the hands of our Father in heaven.
They won't hurt you no more.
It is well.
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by geozone: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
see wickedness of the highest order. maybe from a step mum
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by Kennydoc(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
dapyd1:
Is it the advent of more news media coverage that is exposing people, or humans are actually becoming more wicked.

I think its the latter, the rate of negativity is increasing geometrically.

Less than ten years ago, nairaland front page used to be filled with Nigerians winning laurels, people helping each other, news that make you swell with pride. Not anymore.

With the way things are going, we don't need to combat climate change, we'll sure kill ourselves off in the next 200 years.

There weren't many bloggers 10 years ago. We mostly relied on the national dailies for news, and many events aren't captured by them. Nowadays, with the multiplicity of bloggers hungry for news and traffic to their sites, and the ease of information dissemination through Facebook and WhatsApp, events that happen even in the remotest parts of the nation get a nationwide and even worldwide spread in a question of hours.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by adellam16(f): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
youngest85:
Hope he's not dead?
I don't understand. Did u see the topic?
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by jbnm: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
wenti dis little boy fit do to annoy anyone that will result to killing him?
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by BeardedKarma(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Exponental:
Probably "children playing" lead to his death caused by himself or playmates. Child's play lead Adult-play
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by samuelgambo(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
The person that killed the boy shall never see peace all the rest of his life, sorrow and anguish pain and trouble calamity upon calamity shall never cease from his family.
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet by profmallor: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Man is wicked, the heart of man, Bibles say is constantly thinking of the evil he can perpetual to his fellow man. And wickedness is a human nature, whites have some gruesome cases as well, like serial killers etc. However, the wickedness of a black man is quite astonishing, most especially in what we did to our our kind during the slave trade era. May God keep and protect us from fellow evil men that are planning day and night against us in Jesus name.

sarrki:
Africans are wicked

The high7number of churches and mosques are on African soil

Yet we are still the most wicked

Religion changed nothing about African wickedness
We only use it as cover up

Religion as failed Africans

Only few fear God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 50-Year-Old Woman For Killing Co-Wife In Bauchi (Photos) / Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials / Border Closure: Thieves Descend On Trapped Lorry-load Of Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.