Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) (78762 Views)

Tragedy In Onitsha As Tanker Explodes - Photos / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / BREAKING: Tragedy As Another Fuel Tanker Explodes [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by midehi2(f): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
paradigmshift:

did he kill any of your family member. gerarahere
see them, ritualist
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nicepoker:
edo jaZz being tested
sharap oga jaz
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
midehi2:

see them, ritualist
it runs in your family bro that y u re mad.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
paradigmshift:

all thanks to your saint governor oshiomole for putting them in power .
actually the reign of tyranny of Bob izua started with Lucky, i think that was even the time his brother kabaka sent his boys(cult related matter) to beat up on guy like that cant remember his name and they ended up killing him,Bob izua only switched party when oshimole won
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by hatchy(f): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I HATE GAS COOKER DIE!
Why?
You must be one of those that argue that using kerosene is better that LPG.Except you are not used to modern gadgets if not It is much safer, clean and cooks faster, and cost less to use.Just apply some safe practice like locating the gas cylinder outside the kitchen. check out for leaking pipe or hose when you perceived gas around the kitchen.

R.I.P beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Toks2008:
Nothing will make me put a gas cylinder in the kitchen or near the gas burner.

Sometimes we use our carelessness to cause many mishaps for ourselves.

R.I.P
Can't you use the common ones students use? I mean the 5kg type of gas cylinder

Cos that's the one I've been using
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is so sad. RIP
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by sandiyke(f): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Toks2008:

People should be careful of the type of bomb container they use in the name of gas cylinder.
Driving past Oshodi the other day, I saw imported gas cylinders. You can imagine what expiry dates those cylinders will have?

Those bottles are just ticking bombs. So sad
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
midehi2:
Chai! why not the wicked man (Bob Izua) himself, that man can kill for rituals shocked
Who knows who's behind this one now. Because the story self nor get detail. God have mercy on all of us.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Quinn22:
Respect to the dead? That makes no sense

Do not pity the dead, pity the living, especially those who live without love smiley

Are you by any chance a fan of J.K Rowling's works?
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
bob izua has finally used her for transport business rituals
Kitchen gas explosin indeed

1 Like

Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
paradigmshift:

it runs in your family bro that y u re mad.
do you know what you just displayed? a kid with no sense, pls swerve go front, i have no time for senseless kid
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by mkoabiola: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kizyte:
This is strange! Death by gas cooker explosion? RIP to the dead but if na so cooking gas dey take explode, all of us for don die finish. I suspect there is more to her death.
God grant u more wisdom.

I was jus wondering same tin.infact 90% use cooking gas at home.
But who are we to question God wen d time comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by orovo98(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Quinn22:
Eya! The guy would be like "freedom at last!!!!" Na lie? grin
you know the guy?
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by robotix: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Olasco93:
Both him and his wife are really nice couples, Cheerful givers and employer of labour, all bus drivers in Benin really love them. This woman has really empowered many widows and many jobless females.
May her generous soul rest in place.
shut up... empower my foot. A man that turned Oba market to his personal business until Oshomole came to power. This how u people spread false news all over the internet, forgetting that you are not the only one in benin with access to the internet. and who da hell gave that hugly illiterate billionaire status?
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Quinn22(f): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
I'm a very huge fan cool

I was waiting for someone to point that out
teelaw4life:

Are you by any chance a fan of J.K Rowling's works?
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Shortyy:
Something smells fishy

Yeah, maybe she was about to cook fish.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Is hooliganism in their blood? After the senior terrorise, the junior come take over!
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

John Adun A.k.A Bob Izua that guy terrorized Benin City back in the the early 2000s , now his brother Kabaka has taken over from him in terrorizing Benin City under the protection of the Edo State Government

"Who Cooked this Cake" ---Bob Izua 2007 grin grin grin
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by SURElee(f): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Safety first people. The cylinder should be outside and then the knob turned off after use.

My Godn what a loss.
Safety is everybody's responsibility.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by SURElee(f): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Safety first people. The cylinder should be outside and then the knob turned off after use.

My God, what a loss.
Safety is everybody's responsibility.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by horia: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
midehi2:
Chai! why not the wicked man (Bob Izua) himself, that man can kill for rituals shocked
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Quinn22:
If that's what your married boy friend is telling u just to get u to drop ur pant... he is lying o...
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by samJ17(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Quinn22:
when u die who will be the one to say "freedom at last" in ur case
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
midehi2:

do you know what you just displayed? a kid with no sense, pls swerve go front, i have no time for senseless kid

u compound fool calling someone senseless but you have nothing in your head. you that's an adult displaying your stupidity all over d place. gerarahere
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by diva90: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
ststyreal:

Please educate me more biko. How does it explode, just like that? Do you mean the cylinder can explode even when it is kept in a ventilated area? Please your enlightenment on this gas explosion is of great important to me. Thanks in anticipation of your in depth explanation.

Can't really remember cos it happened about 6 years ago. I think it was a bad cylinder that was sold to her, exploded while she was in the kitchen after she went to put on the generator. I guess chemical reaction sparked the explosion. She had 3rd degree burns all over her body, rushed to hospital but died 3 days later. Their kitchen was ventilated so yes it can explode in ventilated area
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Psalmwhyte(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/06/06/lilian-adun-wife-of-benin-city-billionaire-john-adun-dies-at-a-kitchen-gas-explosion-in-lagos/

As shared by Festus ....

What a sad moment.... Rest in peace mrs Lillian Ehimwenma Adun who was killed through a cooking gas explosion. May God comfort your husband chief John Osamede Adun, chief executive of Bob Izua conglomerate, your 6 children and entire family. Continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord, Amen.. We all miss you....

Dis must be a very trying times 4 d entire #Chief.John Adun's family, not too long ago one of his houses was demolished by d edo state govt (obaseki) now it is a domestic but fatal accident of gas explosion dat took d life of his dear wife.
My God console d entire #Adun's family & give dem d fortitude 2 bear dis irrepairable loss of dia darling wife & dear mother.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
2dugged:
actually the reign of tyranny of Bob izua started with Lucky, i think that was even the time his brother kabaka sent his boys(cult related matter) to beat up on guy like that cant remember his name and they ended up killing him,Bob izua only switched party when oshimole won

big lie. there was nothing like tyranny in the era of lucky, he was ranting then but not as common n opened when oshiomole d thief came in.. tony kabaka is a cultist we all know dt but oshiomole legalized cultism n tyranny when e came in, all the cultist in benin were paid well and they beat anyone who go against his words. Bob izua is a business man which switch party just to Save his business n also make money dt all.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
This IS a wake up call to standards organisation of Nigeria (SON) to intensify their clamp down on substandard gas cylinders across d federation.

We know SON are doing their jobs, probably they might have relaxed their activites on household gas
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Prudent200: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
ststyreal:

Huhhhh!! My brother dem say ignorance is no excuse. When my gen exploded, only God saved me, the scar still dey my body, since then, i dey try to dey careful while I leave the ultimate protection to God Almighty.
my sister sorry.but how generator take exploded what really happen
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
Can't you use the common ones students use? I mean the 5kg type of gas cylinder

Cos that's the one I've been using

I be student?

Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Olasco93: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
robotix:
shut up... empower my foot. A man that turned Oba market to his personal business until Oshomole came to power. This how u people spread false news all over the internet, forgetting that you are not the only one in benin with access to the internet. and who da hell gave that hugly illiterate billionaire status?
Ok.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
diva90:

Can't really remember cos it happened about 6 years ago. I think it was a bad cylinder that was sold to her, exploded while she was in the kitchen after she went to put on the generator. I guess chemical reaction sparked the explosion. She had 3rd degree burns all over her body, rushed to hospital but died 3 days later. Their kitchen was ventilated so yes it can explode in ventilated area
Thanks so much for your response. I really don't understand the chemical reaction stuff but will try and question the gas station attendant on this issue when next i visit the gas station. E se gan, thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / Offtopic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.