Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) (78761 Views)

Tragedy In Onitsha As Tanker Explodes - Photos / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / BREAKING: Tragedy As Another Fuel Tanker Explodes [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by wadetaw202: 7:21am On Jun 07, 2017
ststyreal:

Huhhhh!! My brother dem say ignorance is no excuse. When my gen exploded, only God saved me, the scar still dey my body, since then, i dey try to dey careful while I leave the ultimate protection to God Almighty.

What led to the gen's explosion? Abeg educate me
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Quinn22:
Respect to the dead? That makes no sense

Do not pity the dead, pity the living, especially those who live without love smiley
I was wondering why normal human being would post your first comment. But when I saw this second post of yours, everything became clear to me that people around you didn't show you the love you craved for.
A wife, mother of his six children died a horrific death and what came to your demented mind was how the husband would be happy to have freedom. Being married doesn't take anything away from husbands in this part of the world, may be you didn't know.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2017
Quinn22:
Respect to the dead? That makes no sense

Do not pity the dead, pity the living, especially those who live without love smiley
I was wondering why normal human being would post your first comment. But when I saw this second post of yours, everything became clear to me that people around you didn't show you the love you craved for.
A wife, mother of his six children died a horrific death and what came to your demented mind was how the husband would be happy to have freedom. Being married doesn't take anything away from husbands in this part of the world, may be you didn't know.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2017
wadetaw202:

You should also ask him how.....for future prevention

Thank you.

But nothing stops you asking same question sir.

But remember how sensitive such an issue might be. Maybe not everyone is ready to tell the whole world the exact details of a loved one's death.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by wadetaw202: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2017
AreaFada2:

Thank you.

But nothing stops you asking same question sir.

But remember how sensitive such an issue might be. Maybe not everyone is ready to tell the whole world the exact details of a loved one's death.

At least summary of what happened, so that others can beware
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2017
2dugged:
hehehe,there was nothing like tyranny in the era of lucky you say?, well I won't argue further, I am do not have affiliation with any of the parties, but by your comments i can perceive you do, so its pointless,bye

come with facts and don't beat around. bye
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by dapyd1(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2017
wadetaw202:

Abeg, how does it happen? I'm using cooking gas o

That's the thing. I don't know.
I use cooking gas too, as do most of us.
It's scary.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2017
paradigmshift:

me compound fool calling someone senseless but i have nothing in my head. me that's an adult displaying my stupidity all over d place. gerarahere
cheesy
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I HATE GAS COOKER DIE!
What do you prefer? And do you not use it at all?
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by delishpot: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2017
realestniggah:
in advance countries they use electric cookers to cook..Bleep nigeria

Not really. Some use electricity some prefere gas. I for one prefere gas. I leave my gas bottle outside and dril a hole through the wall for the pipe also, I make sure to cjeck that my gas fittings aint lose and leaking gas into the kitchen. Some homes have central gas connection for cooking and heating.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:

cheesy

u can edit all you want but that will not stop d fact dt u re fool. lmao. animal on uniform
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2017
paradigmshift:

that will not stop d fact dt i am fool. lmao. animal on uniform
cheesy
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Prudent200: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2017
ststyreal:

I caused it by been careless. The exhaust was still hot when i added fuel to the gen, some poured on the exhaust and pooooooo!!!!! Was all I heard next
chaiii sorry oooh but he go sound like gas cooker explotion?
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by diva90: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2017
wadetaw202:

How did it happen?

Can't really remember cos it happened about 6 years ago. I think it was a bad cylinder that was sold to her, exploded while she was in the kitchen after she went to put on the generator. I guess chemical reaction sparked the explosion. She had 3rd degree burns all over her body, rushed to hospital but died 3 days later.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2017
Prudent200:
chaiii sorry oooh but he go sound like gas cooker explotion?
Huh! See as fire dey burn my body with the fuel wey pour on me. Fire no good walahii. Na God save me, since then, I no dey take all these fire something play ooooo
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2017
wadetaw202:

What led to the gen's explosion? Abeg educate me
I caused it by been careless. The exhaust was still hot when i added fuel to the gen, some poured on the exhaust and pooooooo!!!!! Was all I heard next

1 Like

Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Prudent200: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2017
ststyreal:

Huh! See as fire dey burn my body with the fuel wey pour on me. Fire no good walahii. Na God save me, since then, I no dey take all these fire something play ooooo
sorry ooooh I hear say if person they use phone touch light dey on Generator he fit explode how true is dat??
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Prudent200:
sorry ooooh I hear say if person they use phone touch light dey on Generator he fit explode how true is dat??
I have no idea about that.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bob Izua is gradually getting the reward for his atrocities.
Was he not the one who murdered Chief Ida on behalf of the Igbinedions?
He is a criminal!!!
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by goldtooth: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I HATE GAS COOKER DIE!

So what do you cook with?
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by sshalom(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Very sad. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
ehen! na billion wife dey say o, am sure her kinsmen will call for proper police investigation,
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Danfuster(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I HATE GAS COOKER DIE!

DON'T HATE THE GAS, HATE THE SUBSTANDARD HOSES OR YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T CHANGE IT DULY.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by sandiyke(f): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
wadetaw202:

Abeg how did it happen?

It's a sad tale. She was cooking with a kerosene stove and her brother in-law came back with the filled cylinder an her kids from school.

As they ran into the kitchen trying to greet their mum, the​ bil also came to drop the cylinder. That was how it exploded. Only the daughter survived it.

Infact I cried my eyes out. Chi God knows best. Continue to RIP cry cry cry
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by deelobe: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
RIP. Wrongly titled one of the many wives of Bob Isis is more appropriate. The man has wives all over Benin City.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by wadetaw202: 1:42am On Jun 08, 2017
sandiyke:

It's a sad tale. She was cooking with a kerosene stove and her brother in-law came back with the filled cylinder an her kids from school.

As they ran into the kitchen trying to greet their mum, the​ bil also came to drop the cylinder. That was how it exploded. Only the daughter survived it.

Infact I cried my eyes out. Chi God knows best. Continue to RIP cry cry cry

Wow. That sounds strange. Must be very very painful. Sorry about that
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:59am On Jun 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by sandiyke(f): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2017
wadetaw202:

Wow. That sounds strange. Must be very very painful. Sorry about that

Thank you.
Re: Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) by Slai1: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
mida101:

U mean JESUS I Guess?

Yes, pls. Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / Offtopic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.