Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting (39878 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting by eternalcity(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2017
I remember during my nysc days in Kano how these Lagos and Eastern girls dey cause wahala during Ramadan with their provocative dressing.

Signboards of cream and soaps that use ladies are taken down too.
Re: Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting by ziga: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2017
ekensi01:
mind your business which 1 u give me?

It is amazing when people voice their opinions on a public forum and expect that they have a monopoly of opinions.

Mind your business too.

I no go give you anything even if you beg.
Re: Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting by ekensi01: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
ziga:

It is amazing when people voice their opinions on a public forum and expect that they have a monopoly of opinions.

Mind your business too.

I no go give you anything even if you beg.
Waytin that last statement come mean? Did i beg you for anything better watch your words i hate that.
Re: Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting by sshalom(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided The man is dumb I guess, he zoomed the pic in order to view it, twitter profiles are tiny, why zoom the girl's picture? he could have skipped doing so.

Your are very smart. grin grin grin
Re: Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting by henryutd(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
But that attire is not good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman / Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. / Kissing While Single: Judas Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.