Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. (49012 Views)

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by lilbabyak(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

On the contrary,network marketing is legit but it's not just for everyone.

Is there anything bad if that bag of rice dealer tells you that he will give you 1k for every buyer you refer to his shop and another N500 on anyone who buys through the first guy you introduced.

But here there's no commodity to be bought
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by NickD(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Afonjashapmouth post=57256435]Its more or less like a scam scheme for the wise. been to their presentation and immediately detected the wash.[/quote
It's not a scam bro...it's only the patient who makes it in the business and u must be ready to talk to ppl which I didn't have the strength for after much trying so I quit...I personally know the leader Jennifer and I can categorically tell everyone it's 100% LEGIT and GENUINE. My colleagues who persisted earned their money so don't spoil another person's business simply because u lack the drive or energy for it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by NickD(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
Amgreat70:
Had it been I know this earlier I and my friends wouldn't have invested n this because it just seems we are stagnant and everyone is looking at me because I introduced them to it,this is even the third month and no show
No show because u haven't been able to bring ppl into ur structure... It's difficult I know..sincerely I quit after 4months and got my money back with a little deficit. My only observation is a lot of women are the ones majorly succeeding in it cos as a guy dem go wine u tire till u join lolz. PERSEVERANCE is the key but unfortunately I couldn't keep up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by yaki84: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

Is there anything bad if that bag of rice dealer tells you that he will give you 1k for every buyer you refer to his shop and another N500 on anyone who buys through the first guy you introduced.

the dealer in ur context is selling something. What r they selling in this prog?
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by NickD(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2017
yaki84:

the dealer in ur context is selling something. What r they selling in this prog?
Gold

2 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:

You don't understand anything that's why you used this cheaper way to explain it .

It is not just you Halima telling Mr Okoro to go and buy rice from Mrs Ayo then you Halima will get 1k from Mrs Ayo just for referring Mr Okoro to her to buy rice, It is never like that ok.

Halima must Bring 2 buyers who will bring another 2 buyers each before Mrs AYO will give her 1k.

The example I gave was a general hypothesis of network marketing and I was not trying to explain swizz golden.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by henrinco(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2017
Sunnyja:
You will live long. Any business that involves you bringing people before you can earn my friend run run run!
WRONG!!! Business thrive on people. Infact there is no business model in the world that dont obey this rule.

8 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Mintek: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2017
12inches1:
After MMM people have still not learnt. I guess we will always have stupid greedy Pple around us.

Bro, MMM still pays as ever.
Join today and make you some more cash.

The system SHALL never crash because it's global.

PM me for assistance in registering and picking a helpful guider; at NO COST to you.

#MMMPays.

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by salford1: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
Another form of mmm. With the progression of 2's. You can already see a triangle structure forming. Pyramid scheme! Some would introduce a product in the mix to deceive people of profit making. But they recruit participants more than marketing the product they claim to sell. Infact they do not sell anything. red flag!

It would benefit the early starters as always and bust later on due to unstability. Simple maths. Anyone that has taken high level maths especially in electrical engineering would see this. There is a reason all these schemes are popular in backward countries.

If you are one of the early starters, good for you!

6 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by slimmoney(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2017
Team MMM 4 life

3 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by candycrushsoda: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2017
I hear they pay in gold bars too....... Lollll.

2 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by showby: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

A good earning structure of any network must not favor early starters but hard workers and must give room for participants to earn even if they only refer on person.

I want intelligent contributors to prove me wrong.

Thanks

You are right in most part but I don't think it is wrong to favour early starters if they meet the requirements for that reward.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Adesekot: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2017
It's called multilevel marketing bro, everybody bring your 2. D money is not for lazy pple who wld rather analyze than market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by sseunth(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2017
Who knows about cryptocurrency trading here?
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by anibo2(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2017
Swiss golden is scam...just because I asked questions and demanded for a refund,I got kicked out from the What'sApp group...She-goat Anthonia,if I should catch you face2face I'll beat you to igbobi angry run from Swiss Golden

8 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by martinect2803(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2017
Network Marketing is a scheme, and not a scam. It depends on the compensation plan/system the company you want to invest in uses. Mine is on HYBRID BINARY SYSTEM. Thats the system of two. It's easy and simple, but it's guaranteed and have stood the test of time.
Want to know more (WhatsApp me 07089788633) It's legit.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Amgreat70(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2017
NickD:

No show because u haven't been able to bring ppl into ur structure... It's difficult I know..sincerely I quit after 4months and got my money back with a little deficit. My only observation is a lot of women are the ones majorly succeeding in it cos as a guy dem go wine u tire till u join lolz. PERSEVERANCE is the key but unfortunately I couldn't keep up.

How can I get my money back

2 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

You can only wait to cycle out I guess...not sure though
you ve not done proper research and you re claiming a system is faulty.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Candybob(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2017
sseunth:
Who knows about cryptocurrency trading here?
Not sustainable either.
The main glitch is how do you pull out your cash?

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by 1stimpression(f): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2017
NickD:

please how did you do that. i need my money back too.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Rxdon(m): 11:21am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:
Well many people may not know but I am an E-commerce consultant and my job is to scrutinize businesses that are online oriented and tell people which is a sustainable one or not and just as I warned about MMM as not sustainable about a year ago, I am coming out this time to state the red flags in swiss golden Nigeria.

I will not bore you with stories and I wouldn't be writing this today if the admin of a certain wattsup group with number +234 706 258 5988 did not evict me simply because according to him,I am spoiling his business (whatever that means) but all I did was simply professional trying to point out the red flags in the business when he ought to be simply professional by explaining to me.

Now get this clear, I believe in network marketing and I am not calling swizz golden a scam but what I am simply pointing out is that the earning structure is very faulty,unrealistic and unstainable.

Now the business module insists that you MUST refer 2 people and in fact you will not progress if a cycle is not complete and it takes 7 people(You inclusive) to cycle and according to the structure, once you earn, you start another cycle with your downlines following you if they also cycle and this goes on and on and on.....but what many fail to understand is that for this to happen,everyone who registers MUST sign up 2 people meaning the matrix must be filled up for the system to be sustained...in other words, the downlines structure must be in this format. ..

You
2 downlines
4 downlines
One cycle

Now for your two downlines to cycle there will be need for continuity meaning

Your 2 downlines
4 downlines
8 downlines
your 2 downlines achieves a cycle

your 4 downlines of your immediate 2 will need

4 downlines
16 downlines
32 downlines
the 4 downlines above cycles.

Now here is the glitch....for you to make a second cycle,you will not be needing just 7 people but

you
people

Meaning you will need 64 people to register under you.

Now it is not the 62 that is the problem but the fact that everyone MUST sign up 2 people who MUST sign up another 2 in other to sustain the business.

Invariably it means the business must have an arithmetic progression of a multiple of 2...

and on and on....

In my years as a consultant,I have never seen a matrix filled up meaning there is no way that arithmetic progression can be achieved which simply means the earning structure only gives room for the early starters which is also a red flag.

Some will say team work will ensure you get 2 downlines but no team work can sustain the matrix at a stage when it becomes so large.

I do believe that if the Admin of swizz golden Nigeria can go back to the drawing board and bring out a sustainable earning structure, the business might just stand the test of time.

A good earning structure of any network must not favor early starters but hard workers and must give room for participants to earn even if they only refer on person.

I want intelligent contributors to prove me wrong.

Thanks

Understanding is key in life, and theoretical analysis doesn't always play well, Swissgolden has made me a millionaire and lots of my downlines have also benefitted.. If you need proper explanation u can contact me. For the fact one person is not successful at a business doesn't make the business faulty. Thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by offegas(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2017
wowdiva:
The business has been on for 7 years now, it has it representative offices all over the world. Has it legal unit in Ikoyi Lagos. Plans are ongoing to establish a representative office in Nigeria.
This is no ponzi scheme, it will continue to stand the test of time.
Please i need their office address, thanks
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Amgreat70(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2017
NickD:

How were u able to get ur money back please let me know
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by offegas(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2017
NickD:

Please how much did you get back,my table is not moving fast
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

there is something wrong with that......

Mind you that that business will crash I people refuse to join again or when everybody must have registered. Cant you understand that
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by bigiyaro(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Amgreat70:
How can I withdraw my money from swissgolden I don't want to do again
u must do ooo..... lol

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2017
eyinjuege:

Who will give the second rice buyer his own 1k?, plus the additional 500 to you? Meaning the seller will give out 1500 for the second rice transaction. How sustainable is that when a 3rd rice buyer enters the equation meaning the seller will give out 2k on that 3rd bag of rice because people were referred to his shop. How much is the sellers profit in the first place?
Someone will still end up short changed at the end of the day

No sir, the commission might just be a 2 tier structure meaning it ends on the second level and most times the merchant give this commission from his profit but the resultant effect could bring in more buyers which at the end will result in good profit.

Simple logic.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by ipobbigot7: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2017
Sensual:
Don't spoil business for me joor. I'm planning to register

Please don't put your money into it, it will flop.

If you need a business you can do pm, i can assist.

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by DUMCHRIS(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Donvalentino55:
So which of the networking/ponzi schemes do you suggest for us that's trustworthy and less risky pls?

Check my signature for one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.