Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. (49011 Views)

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
you ve not done proper research and you re claiming a system is faulty.

I'm an authority in network marketing in Nigeria as a whole when it comes to giving an unbiased professional opinion.

My research is sound and when I tell you a network scheme is faulty then take it to the bank.

The answer you quoted was about getting the invested money back which I have no clue about but my explanation up there is about the earning structure.

2 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=NickD post=57407491][/quote]

If you all carefully read my post, I never called it scam or ponzi but I only pointed out the red flag in their earning structure which could be restructured by the company of they can and I am ready for the company to slug it out openly and I will prove my point again and again.

This binary referral structure is unsustainable in the long run cos no down line structure can ever have a filled matrix...NEVER.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Amgreat70(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

I'm an authority in network marketing in Nigeria as a whole when it comes to giving an unbiased professional opinion.

My research is sound and when I tell you a network scheme is faulty then take it to the bank.

The answer you quoted was about getting the invested money back which I have no clue about but my explanation up there is about the earning structure.

Guy u are truly an authority
I believe u
If they claim is not faulty they should please give me my refund...

2 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2017
yaki84:

the dealer in ur context is selling something. What r they selling in this prog?

According to them...GOLD

Even if they are not selling anything but called it a money making system like lottery,money game and so on...the point still remains that the earning structure is faulty...

You still don't get it....how can I get paid only if I refer 2 people and the 2 refer 2 each making 7?

A good earning structure should give you something even if you refer ONE person.

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
lilbabyak:

But here there's no commodity to be bought

Let me take this opportunity to educate many people...

MMM is a clear ponzi but any network that insists you refer people to earn is not a PONZI but legitimate whether they sell product or not.

A Ponzi is a network structure that does not require you to DO ANYTHING...just put your money,do nothing and cone back at a latter time to get more but when it comes to legit network programs,you must refer people to earn but the problem in swizz golden is the earning structure that requires that you must be up to 7 in number before you can earn a dime.

It also depends on an unrealistic continous cycling for you to make more money which is very impossible but can only work for early starters which is also a red flag

3 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by anibestlala(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
wowdiva:
The business has been on for 7 years now, it has it representative offices all over the world. Has it legal unit in Ikoyi Lagos. Plans are ongoing to establish a representative office in Nigeria.
This is no ponzi scheme, it will continue to stand the test of time.
That it is a good biz is not in doubt but the feasibility especially for those just joining.the early starters usually stand to gain.

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

This is PONZI
its not Ponzi, they have being on for 2 months plus. Try it and see.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
martinect2803:
Network Marketing is a scheme, and not a scam. It depends on the compensation plan/system the company you want to invest in uses. Mine is on HYBRID BINARY SYSTEM. Thats the system of two. It's easy and simple, but it's guaranteed and have stood the test of time.
Want to know more (WhatsApp me 07089788633) It's legit.

Mention the name here and let me disect it for you and trust me,if it's good you will be glad it is.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Deejacy2:
its not Ponzi, they have being on for 2 months plus. Try it and see.

I will give you a double slap..now run before I decent on you.

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
henrinco:

WRONG!!! Business thrive on people. Infact there is no business model in the world that dont obey this rule.

It's about having a sound earning structure.

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mintek:

Bro, MMM still pays as ever.
Join today and make you some more cash.

The system SHALL never crash because it's global.

PM me for assistance in registering and picking a helpful guider; at NO COST to you.

#MMMPays.

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by emonkey(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
torres89:

are you comparing a bag of rice and swiss golden ?

Why not? A bag of rice looks more believable as far as it all looks. I can at least see my rice and eat it at any damn fucken time. I can't say the same for this other thing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Adesekot: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
How do you mean early starter, Its been in 9ja for 2yrs and I just joined in April this year and I m on my 3rd earning cause I took it serious. No network marketing is for lazy people and analizer no matter the biz model adopted. What you do is what u get. U do nothing you get nothing. Simple

4 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sensual:
Don't spoil business for me joor. I'm planning to register

Somebody is taking his time to warn you and you don't want to listen. Later you'll start lamenting

Wish you luck in your misadventure.

Btw, you look good. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

I want intelligent contributors to prove me wrong.

Thanks

Its a geometric progression, OP.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Toks2008(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Its a geometric progression, OP.
Yeah I noticed my error but I just overlooked it jare..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Henro302: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:
Well many people may not know but I am an E-commerce consultant and my job is to scrutinize businesses that are online oriented and tell people which is a sustainable one or not and just as I warned about MMM as not sustainable about a year ago, I am coming out this time to state the red flags in swiss golden Nigeria.

I will not bore you with stories and I wouldn't be writing this today if the admin of a certain wattsup group with number +234 706 258 5988 did not evict me simply because according to him,I am spoiling his business (whatever that means) but all I did was simply professional trying to point out the red flags in the business when he ought to be simply professional by explaining to me.

Now get this clear, I believe in network marketing and I am not calling swizz golden a scam but what I am simply pointing out is that the earning structure is very faulty,unrealistic and unstainable.

Now the business module insists that you MUST refer 2 people and in fact you will not progress if a cycle is not complete and it takes 7 people(You inclusive) to cycle and according to the structure, once you earn, you start another cycle with your downlines following you if they also cycle and this goes on and on and on.....but what many fail to understand is that for this to happen,everyone who registers MUST sign up 2 people meaning the matrix must be filled up for the system to be sustained...in other words, the downlines structure must be in this format. ..

You
2 downlines
4 downlines
One cycle

Now for your two downlines to cycle there will be need for continuity meaning

Your 2 downlines
4 downlines
8 downlines
your 2 downlines achieves a cycle

your 4 downlines of your immediate 2 will need

4 downlines
16 downlines
32 downlines
the 4 downlines above cycles.

Now here is the glitch....for you to make a second cycle,you will not be needing just 7 people but

you
people

Meaning you will need 64 people to register under you.

Now it is not the 62 that is the problem but the fact that everyone MUST sign up 2 people who MUST sign up another 2 in other to sustain the business.

Invariably it means the business must have an arithmetic progression of a multiple of 2...

and on and on....

In my years as a consultant,I have never seen a matrix filled up meaning there is no way that arithmetic progression can be achieved which simply means the earning structure only gives room for the early starters which is also a red flag.

Some will say team work will ensure you get 2 downlines but no team work can sustain the matrix at a stage when it becomes so large.

I do believe that if the Admin of swizz golden Nigeria can go back to the drawing board and bring out a sustainable earning structure, the business might just stand the test of time.

A good earning structure of any network must not favor early starters but hard workers and must give room for participants to earn even if they only refer on person.

Thanks

The fact remains. Work ,and u will receive God's blessings
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by sseunth(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Op, what can u say abt helping hands international?
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by treads(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
wowdiva:

Don't worry I have a better business opportunity. Reach me through my signature.
inbox me too
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Kennydoc(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

On the contrary,network marketing is legit but it's not just for everyone.

Is there anything bad if that bag of rice dealer tells you that he will give you 1k for every buyer you refer to his shop and another N500 on anyone who buys through the first guy you introduced.

The only problem is when that bag of rice sells for 50k instead of 20k and people only buy it because they hope to recover the money spent on it, and make gains.

That is my grouse with many network marketing groups. Over hyping and over pricing of simple products (in many cases ordinary supplements) and people spend tens even hundreds of thousands to buy them not because they need them but because they hope to invite people and make so much money when they build a team. At the end, only a few people (the early starters) make maximum gains.

From your earlier calculation, do you know that if you continue that matrix (and assuming it takes each new sign up a whole month to register 2 downlines), by the 36th month (ie 3 years), over 68 billion people will need to join in one month to sustain the matrix?
Network marketing is a big scam. I've joined 2 companies in the past, lost some money till my eyes opened to how unrealistic and how unsustainable it is.

5 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Ademoore07(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:
Well many people may not know but I am an E-commerce consultant and my job is to scrutinize businesses that are online oriented and tell people which is a sustainable one or not and just as I warned about MMM as not sustainable about a year ago, I am coming out this time to state the red flags in swiss golden Nigeria.

I will not bore you with stories and I wouldn't be writing this today if the admin of a certain wattsup group with number +234 706 258 5988 did not evict me simply because according to him,I am spoiling his business (whatever that means) but all I did was simply professional trying to point out the red flags in the business when he ought to be simply professional by explaining to me.

Now get this clear, I believe in network marketing and I am not calling swizz golden a scam but what I am simply pointing out is that the earning structure is very faulty,unrealistic and unstainable.

Now the business module insists that you MUST refer 2 people and in fact you will not progress if a cycle is not complete and it takes 7 people(You inclusive) to cycle and according to the structure, once you earn, you start another cycle with your downlines following you if they also cycle and this goes on and on and on.....but what many fail to understand is that for this to happen,everyone who registers MUST sign up 2 people meaning the matrix must be filled up for the system to be sustained...in other words, the downlines structure must be in this format. ..

You
2 downlines
4 downlines
One cycle

Now for your two downlines to cycle there will be need for continuity meaning

Your 2 downlines
4 downlines
8 downlines
your 2 downlines achieves a cycle

your 4 downlines of your immediate 2 will need

4 downlines
16 downlines
32 downlines
the 4 downlines above cycles.

Now here is the glitch....for you to make a second cycle,you will not be needing just 7 people but

you
people

Meaning you will need 64 people to register under you.

Now it is not the 62 that is the problem but the fact that everyone MUST sign up 2 people who MUST sign up another 2 in other to sustain the business.

Invariably it means the business must have an arithmetic progression of a multiple of 2...

and on and on....

In my years as a consultant,I have never seen a matrix filled up meaning there is no way that arithmetic progression can be achieved which simply means the earning structure only gives room for the early starters which is also a red flag.

Some will say team work will ensure you get 2 downlines but no team work can sustain the matrix at a stage when it becomes so large.

I do believe that if the Admin of swizz golden Nigeria can go back to the drawing board and bring out a sustainable earning structure, the business might just stand the test of time.

A good earning structure of any network must not favor early starters but hard workers and must give room for participants to earn even if they only refer on person.

Thanks

Thanks for your point. So, which of these schemes can you advise us to be involved with.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Adesekot: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
*MLM TRUTH!!!!*

If you talk to a lot of people, You will make a lot of money.

If you talk to some people, you will make some money.

If you talk to *no* people, *YOU WILL MAKE NO MONEY!!!!*

*T.E.A.M- Together Everyone Achieves More*

3 Likes

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by donqx: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
oh

1 Like

Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ahh make I sharpaly go collect my money from Mr Johnson, since him say dt woman sick angry dem never register me yet. I no wan hear say him don register me angry When I ask for my money o angry , else we go break each other head ni. undecided

Mi o se mo, e ba mi gbe owo mi angry
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by TheSCRYPT: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Proverbs 28:20

King James Version (KJV)
20 A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.

Amplified Bible (AMP)

20 A faithful (right-minded) man will abound with blessings,
But he who hurries to be rich will not go unpunished.

The Message (MSG)

20 Committed and persistent work pays off;
get-rich-quick schemes are ripoffs.
Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by Dollabiz: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Do legit biz on your own
trade by your self
Read more below

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.