Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ (51214 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues / Could Demmie Vee Be The Actual Reason 2face Fired Dammy Krane? / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by MrMystrO(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Not Bad from Her! Salute.

Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by MossLuv: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
That's a post from somebody with good heart. People with good heart don't have enemy. Good one pretty Cynthia
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by leofab(f): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Pained goat
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
If my dad is a Biafran and my mum a Nigerian, does that mean am an half cast ?
it depends, if your mum is an afonja then you're a Nigerian cos we don't need you

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by nwadiuko1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
danny krane the " accomodator" he went to "accomodate" in tbe US.....

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
First Reasonable post from a celeb about dammy krane ish
but why she kum kari d matter for head.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by tballeyy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sorry morgan, u miss D guy dick that was why, u are touge-lashin D guy
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by BestOnlineDeals(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dc4life:
This is a welcome development, let the shading go on for as long as possible. If he's found guilty, the he should be made to serve the maximum sentence provided for by the law. Anyone who wants to throw barbs should by all means do so. The era of cuddling evil whenever it's penetrated by 'our own' is over. Let's begin to chalk evil as evil, look in the face and call it by its name.

*round of applause*

Na so
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Cyrealmusic(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
10eola:
She can't even type good english...Capital letters and small letters just dey jam each other undecided
hahahahahahahaiiiiiikhikhikhikhikhikhi

Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by hirachy: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Lolz no it means u are a mixed cast.... grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Afonjashapmouth: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
but why she kum kari d matter for head.

cos shes tired of fake life and people tarnishing ur name
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
10eola:
She can't even type good english...Capital letters and small letters just dey jam each other undecided
are you really a guy?
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Shiitposter: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
mascot87:
Morgan make sense small but the girl life be like......

This my guy don suffer
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by lenghtinny(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
No, it makes you an outcast

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by krystiankachi(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Gyal like Cynthia morgan..love this bih
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by maklelemakukula(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
'in every blessing there is a curse' ?....this bih stupid af
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Burgerlomo: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
YoungDaNaval:

Nope you're a quarter cast and not half at all grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Papachulo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
I only see weed behind her
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by wristbangle: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
mascot87:
Morgan make sense small but the girl life be like......

Very funny meme cheesy cheesy
Odunlade Adekola don suffer
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
desquad:
it depends, if your mum is an afonja then you're a Nigerian cos we don't need you
grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dammy.... You will never forget the day you were caught in your life... Cynthia made alot of sense in her post... You really tried...
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by 10eola(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
ABUZINZU:
are you really a guy?
www.giyf.com tongue
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
10eola:

She's a complete idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Kobicove(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
This lady is still pained
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Nathanieloo7(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chikelue2000:
she was really felt sorry for that guy, maybe she still loves him
wat are u saying? grin
Chikelue2000:
she was really felt sorry for that guy, maybe she still loves him
wat are u saying?
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Gebbson007(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sm1 wo cnt even boil water self Show face
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by cold(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yeah what next? Dammy Krane returns to Nigeria, claim god has arrested him. Becomes born again, opens a church and begin to lecture us on how the devil tried to steal his shine, but god found him. Halleluyah! Bring all the tithes into the store house and sow some seed while you're at it...sigh

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
It's only a matter of time, Dammy will be out!
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by 1kinggy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
YoungDaNaval:

No. You're confused.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ by dinggle: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Rubbish!....he is a thief, period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / Instagram Rich List 2019 : Highest Ranked Nigerian Instagrammers Included / Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.