Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! (9545 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet / The Southern/middle Beltan Ultimatum Is Childish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:
when am keeping warning that igbo should trend with caution, people don't take it serious!
now it's started, they will know the important of Nigeria!

You spoke FOOLISHLY

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by vicadex07(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
papaejima1:
It was with great amusement that I read the infantile rantings of the self styled Northern Youths Organizations and their laughable Kaduna Declaration asking Igbos to leave the North within 3 months!
These jokers went further to comically state that:

At this juncture, I laughed so hard at the folly of supposed educated people.
2017 is not 1967 guys, so quit being imbecilic please.

To actually show you that these bunch of dudes are jokers, they even threatened mop up operations against Igbos. Hehehe.

Premised on the above, it is glaring that the Northern Youth leaders were apparently acting under the influence before penning down that declaration.

However, our simple answer to you and our final word is this;
YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING. WE DARE YOU TO TRY IT.

http://sunnewsonline.com/breaking-beninging-of-the-end-north-orders-igbo-out-of-region/

Lmao... North says if you want biafra make u comot naija and e dey pain you.... Why

I thought that's what you want

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
remember 1967 is like u wished to die again
Last i checked, Yorubas also stay in the north and when almajiris start their spree of bloodletting, they dont stop to ask are you yoruba or igbo?
Everyone is igbo to them.
So you too are not safe.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Misterdhee1:
It's just a pity some childish, lefulefu chest beaters will be spewing trash online, while the innocent, hardworking ones will be the ones baring the rots.. I just hope you guys aren't making the same mistake your hero made in 1966.

Coward, that's what you are. fo......ol

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Mrjo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
mascot87:
Igbos, can you now see people ready for succession? You guys are just beating your chest since. If you want succession and you are serious with it then first call all your brothers and sisters all over the country to withdraw back to thé east. Also all your reps in both house of assembly and Senate should step down. All igbos enjoying the federal government of Nigeria appointments should resign and go back to the east. Then we will take you guys serious.
Those should be your initial steps
is that hw it was done 1960? Babies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by vicadex07(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
papaejima1:

Last i checked, Yorubas also stay in the north and when almajiris start their spree of bloodletting, they dont stop to ask are you yoruba or igbo?
So you too are not safe.

It has already happened before in kano when abokkkis killed you in thousands and am very sure there was little or no Yoruba casualty back then.

Ibos are very easy to recognize, your flat-heads is a very distinctive feature don't you think grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Misterdhee1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

Coward, that's what you are. fo......ol
Ask your elders at home that aren't cowards to tell you about 1967 grin grin
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by jakandeola(m): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
papaejima1:

So you too are not safe.
why dod u hate yoruba
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by deedeedee1: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
The igbos should better leave their land like they said. They have nothing to loose. They are fully aware their threat could split Nigeria but yet, brought it out.
Igbos are left with two options:
(1) Leave their land peacefully and declare biafra.
OR
(2) Stay there, get many of your people killed, and declare biafra. Just like in the 1960s.
It is up to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicadex07:

Lmao... North says if you want biafra make u comot naija and e dey pain you.... Why

I thought that's what you want
Pain?
Hehehe, we can't thank them enough!
We are daring them to try to take over our properties in the North or start their so called mop up.

So fear not for us

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by mascot87(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mrjo:
is that hw it was done 1960? Babies everywhere

No be only baby
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nature8(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
reptile1:
October 10 is too far. They shud make it next month or this month nobody get two heads...

Make I Arrange my nuga keep for emergency....
shiits getting real

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
papaejima1:

So you too are not safe.
You are correct

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by dienlmods: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicadex07:

It has already happened before in kano when abokkkis killed you in thousands and am very sure there was little or no Yoruba casualty back then.

Ibos are very easy to recognize, your flat-heads is a very distinctive feature don't you think grin
So why are you worried and ranting...wentin concern you what happens to the Igbo?

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Kingspin(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hausa Muslim Aboki have nothing to offer to human existence. If you need to break up you monkeys know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by vicadex07(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
dienlmods:

So why are you worried and ranting...wentin concern you what happens to the Igbo?

Who told you am worried and ranting? You must be mistaken

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicadex07:

Every attack in North had yoruba casuality. Thera not been one time you lots are not killed, recall the Abuja attack you lots shouted "it's igbo, it's igbo, rejoiced over it like demons you lots are" names of the victims came out, they had you lots listed. Likewise the 2011 election palava, as well as the mrs.world situation.

The only thing is you lots bury your head in sand and pretend nothing happened to una. Years later, you lots completely erase the set of your people that died as if they were not human beings. That's seriously how sad it is to be a yoruba.

11 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Babacele: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
mtchew ,which kind leave. ...all these PDP strategies to cause problem so that we won't recover our looted money won't work. Igbos, a gullible set of disgruntled PDP rats, are not qualified to determine the fate of Ndigbo. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicadex07:

grin
Until then bro

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by vicadex07(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
papaejima1:

Pain?
Hehehe, we can't thank them enough!
We are daring them to try to take over our properties in the North or start their so called mop up.

So fear not for us

Why don't you leave Nigeria first if you are serious about biafra... That's the point.

Or you want to remain in Nigeria and still be a biafran?

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by dadavivo: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:
when am keeping warning that igbo should trend with caution, people don't take it serious!
we are not cowards like you Afonjas

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by vicadex07(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Every attack in North had yoruba casuality. Thera not been one time you lots are not killed, recall the Abuja attack you lots shouted "it's igbo, it's igbo, rejoiced over it like demons you lots are" names of the victims came out, they had you lots listed. Likewise the 2011 election palava, as well as the mrs.world situation.

The only thing is you lots bury your head in sand and pretend nothing happened to una. Years later, you lots completely erase the set of your people that died as if they were not human beings. That's seriously how sad it is to be a yoruba.

Keep spewing lies to console yourself. Na you sabi...

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Babacele:
mtchew ,which kind leave. ...all these PDP strategies to cause problem so that we won't recover our looted money won't work. Igbos, a gullible set of disgruntled PDP rats, are not qualified to determine the fate of Ndigbo. God bless Nigeria.

My hateful spirit wants to curse you but I won't cos my calling as a lawyer makes me see things from a reasonable standpoint. However, must be continue patching things in Nigeria? Honestly, as a Yoruba man, I don't like the igbos and I want them to have their country. The country is not working and we can't continue like this. Are you comfortable with things as they are?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by vicadex07(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

The three million igbos killed during the civil war were also Yoruba

Be using lies to console yourself

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by kenny987(f): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:

See dis one...tah!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

You dey mind am?
Let him continue living in denial.
Until it starts, then he will realise that everyone under the Niger is Nyamiri to an Almajiri

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicadex07:

Keep spewing lies to console yourself. Na you sabi...

Keep telling yourself "it is lies", next northern attack let's see if there aren't yoruba listed as the victims.

Hell let's even switch to when you satanic yoruba lots rejoiced over the imo lady they beheaded literally few months ago and accused her of "belittling theor religion". Oya what happened next? Two weeks later, they did the same shit to a yoruba lady and used the same excuse.

Continue deluding yourself

12 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by kenny987(f): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:

hun a lost dog can never hear the whistle of hunter!
I pity for those who concern!

U think there's a separate marker? Just pray ur tribal marks abi na facial tiger scratches will be considered since u seem eager to warn ur people.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by ChristineC: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Childish talk all over this thread cheesy
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicadex07:

The three million igbos killed during the civil war were also Yoruba

Be using lies to console yourself

I can see I'm talking to an illiterate.

That happened in Biafra aka not North during a WAR.

Apple and oranges comparison.

In addition, there were yoruba killed during the war as well.
You see exactly what I say, you lots erase the death of your people in effort to delude unaselvas. I guess the yoruba soliders that died must be Asian to you.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by kenny987(f): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
mascot87:
Igbos, can you now see people ready for succession? You guys are just beating your chest since. If you want succession and you are serious with it then first call all your brothers and sisters all over the country to withdraw back to thé east. Also all your reps in both house of assembly and Senate should step down. All igbos enjoying the federal government of Nigeria appointments should resign and go back to the east. Then we will take you guys serious.
Those should be your initial steps

Sha sharrap dia! Dis one that is giving u multiple orgasms did u see any order recalling their own representatives or telling them to drop all federal appointments? Na Igbo go leave make 419 like una carry...tah shift!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
papaejima1:

You dey mind am?
Let him continue living in denial.
Until it starts, then he will realise that everyone under the Niger is Nyamiri to an Almajiri

Why do you think I laugh whenever they go on their rejoice mold of their northern masters speaking about violence.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Restricts Military Participation In Bayelsa, Kogi Gov Elections To Patrol / Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Did Not Collapse Structure For APC – Party / Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.