Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! (9528 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet / The Southern/middle Beltan Ultimatum Is Childish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicadex07:

Why don't you leave Nigeria first if you are serious about biafra... That's the point.

Or you want to remain in Nigeria and still be a biafran?
We will continue to be in Nigeria, take their money and build our Biafra just like the children of Israel did before they left egypt!
Now you know!!

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by vicadex07(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Keep telling yourself "it is lies", next northern attack let's see if there aren't yoruba listed as the victims.

Hell let's even switch to when you satanic yoruba lots rejoiced over the imo lady they beheaded literally few months ago and accused her of "belittling theor religion". Oya what happened next? Two weeks later, they did the same shit to a yoruba lady and used the same excuse.

Continue deluding yourself

Mumu, were those examples you gave massacres?

You obviously don't know what you are saying? How many Yoruba did the military kill during your recent biafra protests? None. So why are you deluding yourself with lies.

Meanwhile the Yorubas are more than capable of initiating a progrom or massacre against the hausa themselves.... Ile-ife as case study.

We just don't make noise about it. Whenever Ipob has enough balls like the ife guys let me know.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by kenny987(f): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Double post
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by kenny987(f): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
mars123:
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.
I expect y'all to start moving from over there this week. All the sit at home ginger, its time now, don't waste any more time. Biafra is here.

Why is the successful sit-at-home order such a sore point? Are the Igbos not allowed to remember and mourn their dead? Una no dey do memorial service for people wey die? Why is it so painful that people voluntarily shut down everything to pay respects to men women and children who were massacred during the war? If Nigeria refuses to acknowledge that part of its history is that anyone's fault?

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
papaejima1:

We will continue to be in Nigeria, take their money and build our Biafra just like the children of Israel did before they left egypt!
Now you know!!

You are staying in Nigeria.

Don't say we. You don't speak for nobody else but your Goddamn sef.

As far the rest goes, judging from the comments of Igbos on both threads, the rest of us are leaving Nigeria.

You can stay if you like

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by kenny987(f): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
why dod u hate yoruba

jakandeola:
remember 1967 is like u wished to die again

Is this ur idea of love? You're as much a hater as anyone else!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ogalanyachieze: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:
when am keeping warning that igbo should trend with caution, people don't take it serious!
now it's started, they will know the important of Nigeria!
nigeria 1914 = 419 1nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by vicadex07(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

I can see I'm talking to an illiterate.

That happened in Biafra aka not North during a WAR.

Apple and oranges comparison.

In addition, there were yoruba killed during the war as well.
You see exactly what I say, you lots erase the death of your people in effort to delude unaselvas. I guess the yoruba soliders that died must be Asian to you.

The yorubas killed in the war, were they killed by hausas?

You see why i called you mumu?

Tell me where you see yoruba below or just quote a news item or link...

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by kenny987(f): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Babacele:
mtchew ,which kind leave. ...all these PDP strategies to cause problem so that we won't recover our looted money won't work. Igbos, a gullible set of disgruntled PDP rats, are not qualified to determine the fate of Ndigbo. God bless Nigeria.

Can you read?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is the best opportunity for the Ipob to realise their dream.......Biafra is here finally.....the sun is about to rise!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicadex07:

You obviously don't know what you are saying? How many Yoruba did the military kill during your recent biafra protests? None. So why are you deluding yourself with lies.

Meanwhile the Yorubas are more than capable of initiating a progrom or massacre against the hausa themselves.... Ile-ife as case study.

We just don't make noise about it. Whenever Ipob has enough balls like the ife guys let me know.

You see what I keep saying you are an illiterate.

Another apple and oranges comparison again.

The killings occurred in EAST by soliders against civilians. Are you so brain dead you seriously can't see what you listed does not remove the fact when northern civilians go on killing spree up north against non indigienous up north, yoruba are not spared and among the victims. My God you're dumb.

First the Hausa have killed you lots more times before the Ile ife attack. Recall the killings they did on y'all in Lagos over a Goddamn prostitute. Remember the mile 12 palava. Also wasnt there a time they attacked una in your SW, they got locked up and a northern leader came amd released them despite they killed a lot of y'all. Hell even the Ile ife you listed, you lots came out the loser as the ones lavishing in prison as we speak are all YORUBA, not one single northern was arrested despite they equally killed yoruba as well.

Like I said continue deluding yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Develpeast: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
I am going to try and pass this information to our people in Kano. They should be ready for any eventuality and not be taken by surprise like what happened in the 60s. We will try and as much as possible to convince them to start putting some of their properties to sale while they move back home and get their footing.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Develpeast: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicadex07:

Yorubas were saved in the last ile-ife clash basically because they do not want to retaliate. You guys can be easily slaughtered in the north because you leave as pocket residents in their midst and they can easily fish you out without much resistance from any of you.

Igbos in Kano are better protected because they live as a community with alot of protection.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicadex07:

The yorubas killed in the war, were they killed by hausas?

You see why i called you mumu?

Tell me where you see yoruba below or just quote a news item or link...

The same Wikipedia you quoted, on the same page you screnshoted and posted wrote this.

Like I said you are an illiterate

As I said continue deluding yourself

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
OP, instead of you to tell our brothers living in the north to start coming back home you are here daring the Northerners. What nonsense. angry When will our people learn? From Jos riot of the 1920 down to Kaduna killings, yet we still don't want to accept the fact that Northern region is not home to Indi'gbos. Why would a sane man go to hostile region and start setting up edifice? Are you mad. Igbos in the North, you guys are fool if you are caught in the web of events again. Start coming back home as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Develpeast:
I am going to try and pass this information to our people in Kano. They should be ready for any eventuality and not be taken by surprise like what happened in the 60s. We will try and as much as possible to convince them to start putting some of their properties to sale while they move back home and get their footing.
You just came to my mind when I first saw the headline. Bro, please relocate asp. Just leave that job and come back to East. Its time please.
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ikenna0b: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
nigeria 1914 = 419 1nigeria

OMG never noticed this before.

Like we said one Nigeria is nothing but a scam

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by rosebowl01(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
papaejima1:
It was with great amusement that I read the infantile rantings of the self styled Northern Youths Organizations and their laughable Kaduna Declaration asking Igbos to leave the North within 3 months!
These jokers went further to comically state that:

At this juncture, I laughed so hard at the folly of supposed educated people.
2017 is not 1967 guys, so quit being imbecilic please.

To actually show you that these bunch of dudes are jokers, they even threatened mop up operations against Igbos. Hehehe.

Premised on the above, it is glaring that the Northern Youth leaders were apparently acting under the influence before penning down that declaration.

However, our simple answer to you and our final word is this;
YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING. WE DARE YOU TO TRY IT.

http://sunnewsonline.com/breaking-beninging-of-the-end-north-orders-igbo-out-of-region/

... and you issue this counter threat from the comfort of your house, thousands of miles from Northern Nigeria? It is ironic how you indicated that 1967 is not 2017, but your write up shows that reasoning and ability to apply wisom to a difficult situation has not improved much.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Develpeast: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
mekuzi09:
OP, instead of you to tell our brothers living in the north to start coming back home you are here daring the Northerners. What nonsense. angry When will our people learn? From Jos riot of the 1920 down to Kaduna killings, yet we still don't want to accept the fact that Northern region is not home to Indi'gbos. Why would a sane man go to hostile region and start setting up edifice? Are you mad. Igbos in the North, you guys are fool if you are caught in the web of events again. Start coming back home as soon as possible.

For the people to leave the kano I know, it will take an earthquake to remove them from this place. Many of them have erected houses, plazas, churches, shops and hotels in this kano. Their total asset in the kano is in trillions, to be very sincere with you. For these people to start leaving these things behind, then you can as well tell them to die. This is a very strong information i got from many of these businessmen.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
My own way will start with Yorubas who are working and taking our jobs due to nepotism should leave Ogoni Kingdom with immediate effect.
I will make sure we mobilize and send them to the North.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

You are staying in Nigeria.

Don't say we. You don't speak for nobody else but your Goddamn sef.

As far the rest goes, judging from the comments of Igbos on both threads, the rest of us are leaving Nigeria.

You can stay if you like
Don't burst an artey bro.
We are on same side.

What I am saying is that we won't leave until it is time for us to leave. But until then, we will continue with our businesses in Nigeria and use their money to build our land and facilitate our exit.

Clearer now?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicadex07:

guy i am an igbo i live in jos and witness all crisis from 2001 2008 2010 and let me tell you this . ur regular almajiri no dey differntiate between igbo or yoruba or even yoruba muslim as far as you are not hausa you are an arna or kafiri dem go kill you. Them massacre una for nassarawa gwong because una been dey live for their middle anybody from jos please verify,another thing most almajiri no dey fight based on ethnicity, them dey mostly fight based on religion (islam)

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Develpeast: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
mekuzi09:

You just came to my mind when I first saw the headline. Bro, please relocate asp. Just leave that job and come back to East. Its time please.

I also scared too but I need to stay and enlighten the people of the happenings that will take place in the north. I will relocate in due time.
Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Develpeast:

For the people to leave the kano I know, it will take an earthquake to remove them from this place. Many of them have erected houses, plazas, churches, shops and hotels in this kano. Their total asset in the kano is in trillions, to be very sincere with you. For these people to start leaving these things behind, then you can as well tell them to die. This is a very strong information i got from many of these businessmen.
Nonsense. Their life is more important than thrillions of naira. In the first place, imagine if that kind of investment is in the East. Na who winch us self. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
My own way will start with Yorubas who are working and taking our jobs due to nepotism should leave Ogoni Kingdom with immediate effect.
I will make sure we mobilize and send them to the North.
Oh mehn, I never reason that side sef grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by DocHMD: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladeebo:
when am keeping warning that igbo should trend with caution, people don't take it serious!
now it's started, they will know the important of Nigeria!

If your ewedu advice is valuable, you won't have a Fulani emirate in yorubaland today. You'll agree with me. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by papaejima1: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
rosebowl01:

... and you issue this counter threat from the comfort of your house, thousands of miles from Northern Nigeria? It is ironic how you indicated that 1967 is not 2017, but your write up shows that reasoning and ability to apply wisom to a difficult situation has not improved much.
Those who issued the original threat didn't use their wisdom much too

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by Develpeast: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
mekuzi09:

Nonsense. Their life is more important than thrillions of naira. In the first place, imagine if that kind of investment is in the East. Na who winch us self. cry cry cry

If this investment is in the east, I do not think that there will be other ethnic group that will be richer than us. They should secretly sell many of these houses but who will buy? no northerner will have the mind to buy these things and other ethnic groups are not rich enough to buy these houses and invest largely in these areas.

Igbos have made a huge mistake investing so much on real-estate in this region and it is extremely painful.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by pazienza(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Develpeast:

Then they might as well prepare to die!

This is only a warning, the handwriting have always been on the wall, they had decades to plan better and repatriate profits back home in the East to invest, instead they chose to keep re investing in the North.
They were handed the advantage of hindsight, ie 1966 pogroms to know that investing in the North should only be a temporary solution to make money that should be re invested in the East, yet they hardened their hearts. Our forerunners in 1966 didn't have the advantage of the hindsight we now have.

These category of Igbos are the ones who the very mention of Biafra angers, they have been blinded by their stupidity and greed that they reason that the rest of us should forget our freedom( Biafra) so that they can continue investing in the North and live as Nigerians.

They are on a long thing.

Ndiigbo should issue a formal declaration for them to start relocating home alongside their investments , and if they persist, their deaths should not force us into rash decisions, cos that's exactly what these Northerners want right now.
They want the substitution of force of diplomacy and negotiation with violence and counter violence, now that we are beginning to penetrate the walls of NASS with our agitation.

We mustnt let that happen, we must stay in control of the situation and work on our Own timeline.

If they kill our people, and we retaliate, it will all spin out of our control so quick. Seeing as these people currently hold all the key military advantages over us and we still have hostile Igbophobic neighbors waiting to rub in our misery.

We are not yet prepared for that stage of the struggle, and we must not allow anyone force us into that stage unprepared.

We must be careful and pragmatic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! by timsTNA: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
vicadex07:

[s]

We just don't make noise about it. Whenever Ipob has enough balls like the ife guys let me know. [/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orphans Get N10.3m For Cows To Celebrate Sallah In Sokoto / 185 Victims Of #endsars Protests Benefit From N20m Medical Intervention / Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.