Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone (781 Views)

How To Make Smart Money From Your Smartphone Like The Gurus / How To Make Smart Money From The Internet Like A Guru / Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by adedejidamilare(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Most people spend hours daily online chatting and posting stuffs and literally make no money doing these things. on the contrary , they constantly think of buying data for subscription. Most people cant survive without being online at least even if its whatsapp for three straight days. i remember what happened the other day i was traveling to lagos. A young lady sat beside me and just because she forgot to buy airtime before the cab took off she had so much discomfort and was really unhappy. Her data subscription was out and by her countenence and action you would have seen easily that she wasnt herself.

this is how an average person is too. we cant do without our phones. have you ever lost your phone before. you know how hurtful the feeling is. humans are just addicted to their phones. Most companies know that you are addicted to your phone so to them its an opportunity to make money . Today MTN and other top telcom companies make billions from our addiction to phone. imagine 1,000,000 just buying #100 airtime daily thats a whopping 100 million naira naira daily. in thirty days you and i would have made MTN 3 billion naira richer without putting reference to data at all. When i first saw these figures i went blind for five seconds. i realised i will be foolish if i dont utilize the telecom/ mobile technology industry to my own advantage.

That led me to a discovery of an amazing business that pays people when others use their business platform to carry out these little transactions that eventually become mammoth cumulatively. today i earn in a month what my neighbors and relatives earn in 6 months. you will agree with me that its possible from the example i gave above

i dont want to enjoy this business alone . i can put you through as long as you are a hard working and you are willing to lnvest the start up capital (because any good business requires good capital) and you are willing to learn . but please note that this is not a ponzi scheme. This is serious business for serious minded business people willing to invest and work it.

Success doesn't happen by magic you have to create it.
Please just reach me by my number . don't drop email because its I know many people are not active on their emails. Thanks
Yours ,
Adedeji
+2348161735232
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by glade319(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Info to
gladeconcept.inc@gmail.com
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by Yuzzers(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
inform me @ oshoyusuf66@flail.com
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by stevebent(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Stevewax01@yahoo.com
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by kizitoik2004(m): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Kizitoik2004@yahoo.ie
Following
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by Ridbreezy: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2017
adeniran782@gmail.com
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by tollyson: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
tollyson2@gmail.com
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by omotech: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
omotech07@gmail.com
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by Peteragan(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Aganism56@yahoo.com
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by esherizdan(f): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
esherizdan@gmail.com
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by Melvess(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ayowiseolaitan1@gmail.com
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by olushina559(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
olushina559@gmail.com
Re: Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone by adedejidamilare(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please no dropping of email here. You know what to do of you want to know more.....Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Smart Saver / Make 300% ROI With Bitclub Advantage / ONLY Investors Please. Attention!don''t Miss This! Game Changer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.