Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Somebody Please Help Me!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Somebody Please Help Me!!! (547 Views)

Somebody Please Help Me. All I Have Is A Pc With Internet Connection / Somebody Please Help Me With A Loan / Somebody Please Help Biafraudexposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Please Help Me!!! by Olayinka777(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good evening beautiful people, I want to go straight to the point. I opened a cooperate account with Diamond bank on the 1st of june.

My account officer told me I would be charged 2k monthly for service charge and that there won't be any other kinds of charges.
She said I have to deposit at least 15k into the account for it to be operational. To my greatest shock I have been getting all manners of debits alerts to the tune of about 8k.

When I spoke with one of their workers on phone she was saying those charges were CAC search crap.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me!!! by Afonjashapmouth: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Its might sound like a crap but i actually paid for that too while opening my company account. Its a one off payment.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me!!! by Olayinka777(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Its might sound like a crap but i actually paid for that too while opening my company account. Its a one off payment.
. Lol! So I was told too bro.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOU PAID 15K....dont worry continue, you go still receive 5k debit alert to remain 2k only, welcome to the coperate world ...ENJOY... grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Please Help Me!!! by Olayinka777(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Frederick7:
YOU PAID 15K....dont worry continue, you go still receive 5k debit alert to remain 2k only, welcome to the coperate world ...ENJOY... grin grin grin
. Lol! Chairman,why u dey scare me nah?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Legitimate Money Online Publishing Your Books On Amazon / The Worst Is Over But We Must Not Repeat Mistakes Of The Past- Adeosun / Cpp Is Hotter Than Fire.. Buy A Position Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.