Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel (42790 Views)

Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo / Lagos Housewife’s Second Boyfriend Dies Mysteriously (pic) / Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Taraba By Angry Villagers. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by MurderForFree: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
divicoded:
I trust my Jewish blothers from the Yeast
She is been used for rituals

M
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by ZombieTERROR: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
divicoded:
I trust my Jewish blothers from the Yeast
She is been used for rituals
polite2:
KANU but why?

Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
J
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by longsnake(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Flatiron at it again

Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by Mistadora01(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Fear female hotel workers...they sleep with anything.

She might have slept with a man/woman laced with magun

And was electrocuted by Magun...(thunderbolt)

did she tell u that?

2 Likes

Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by ziga: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Demanding cause of death from the hotel management?

If they had nothing to do with it, how would they know?

Even if they had something to do with it why would they tell?

The usual style in Nigeria is to ask the management, blame them and burn down the hotel. Thank goodness this did not happen. Yet?

1 Like

Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by blank(f): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
What if it was a heart attack?
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by free2ryhme: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
MurderForFree:

RIP my sister

May the Almighty God comfort her family

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

Is it ur default setting to be stupid

1 Like

Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by erenax: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
MurderForFree:

RIP my sister

May the Almighty God comfort her family

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

Lols...wetin concern buhari..so funny
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by bravehost4u(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
It is well
I pray God gives the Family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by offishialpablo: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
dah hotel will be haunted fr ever
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by sonnie10: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tapout:
Maybe she slipped... Rip

Slipped and still holding the bath handle?

1 Like

Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by blaqroy: 12:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Just negwodi

endeedike:
2nd to comment
..I am getting there

1 Like

Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by oneape: 2:00am On Jun 07, 2017
broseme:
Indigenes of Ohokobe Mbaocha Ndume Ibeku in Umuahia North Local Government area of Abia state, staged a peaceful over the mysterious death of their daughter, Miss Happiness Emehara, who died in a popular hotel( Buri  ji) located along Okwuta Ibeku road.

They were pictured protesting with placards with different inscriptions,demanding explanation from the management of the hotel on what caused the death of their daughter.Until her death on 31st of May,late Happiness Emehara was a staff of the hotel.

Narrating how the incident happened, an eyewitness and also a female staff of the hotel who gave her name as Favour Owom said she went up to  bring her colleague her  toothpaste to use.On getting there, she saw late  happiness lying on the floor in between the bathroom and a room,holding a shower handle.

Miss Owom said on seeing happiness lying on the floor,she raised alarm which threw the attention of her colleagues.They rushed Happiness Emehara to a hospital where she was confirmed dead.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/waitress-dies-mysteriously-in-hotel-in.html
she die due to excessive phucking of client and hotel's manager! lipsrsealed
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by Sanemind(m): 3:40am On Jun 07, 2017
endeedike:
2nd to comment
..I am getting there
who tell u sey na u be second?

1 Like

Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by harjibolar10(m): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2017
broseme:
Indigenes of Ohokobe Mbaocha Ndume Ibeku in Umuahia North Local Government area of Abia state

Abeg, see name grin

May God forgive her sins
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by timilinda(f): 5:22am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Fear female hotel workers...they sleep with anything.

She might have slept with a man/woman laced with magun

And was electrocuted by Magun...(thunderbolt)

Pls show "thinking ability."
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by AgoraRoad(m): 5:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Visit [url]agoraroad.com[/url] Blog that archives Forbidden knowledge from the Darknet, [url]agoraroad.com[/url]
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by binsanni(m): 5:58am On Jun 07, 2017
adisabarber:
Count well grin
the guy they dream now
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by verygudbadguy(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2017
I sympathize with her family. Only God knows what truly happened but do not rule out the possibility of electrocution.

I slept in one hotel one night and when I entered the bathroom in the morning to take a shower, I experienced an electrical shock when I took up the shower handle. I never saw the possibility of this but it happened. It could be from the water heater.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by Innocent112(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2017
Samanza89:
"Holding a shower handle"... I smell something fishy... If there are security cameras in the hotel then the case is partially solved.... Its pathetic...

Do they also put camera in the bathroom
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by lozanni(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2017
GavelSlam:
Just an autopsy and any foul play would be revealed.

Quite right!!!
An autopsy will reveal if she was sexually molested, strangled or experienced sudden death by convulsion or heart attack.
The security cameras at the hotel can also be of help, as someone suggested.

1 Like

Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by jadon001(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2017
BAD OMEN
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Ogwo ego things, the owner has recharged his spiritual atm.
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by JoNach: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:
I sympathize with her family. Only God knows what truly happened but do not rule out the possibility of electrocution.

I slept in one hotel one night and when I entered the bathroom in the morning to take a shower, I experienced an electrical shock when I took up the shower handle. I never saw the possibility of the this but it happened. It could be from the water heater.

RIP.

You are the only one that has made a sensible comment so far , regarding this matter .
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by zionic(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Samanza89:
"Holding a shower handle"... I smell something fishy... If there are security cameras in the hotel then the case is partially solved.... Its pathetic...

Security cameras are not allowed in the bathroom!!![i][/i] angry
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by captaininiobong(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2017
see this beautiful chick. ooh my goodness
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2017
endeedike:
2nd to comment
..I am getting there
[s]
endeedike:
2nd to comment
..I am getting there
[/s]
endeedike:
2nd to comment
..I am getting there
u sure
Re: Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel by XINZ: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported / 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.