Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother (55906 Views)

Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Godfidence: 1:22am On Jun 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Awwwww... This is cute! Want my husband to cry too after the priest says.... The latest couple in town, Mr and Mrs A...... a
Anything for you love! Should I start tonyt?
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by iweecureyou: 1:34am On Jun 07, 2017
zeezeegal:
Why Ya Life Be Like This?
u carn asked ur murdass dat burn meangry

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
This happens when boys are totally dependent on their mum until age tears him apart. A real man would have been away from mom way long before meeting a wife, so the option of a teary symbiotic relation with mom is just a reflection that this boy never grow. I am damn sure he will be calling the mom to tender a report when his wife hasnt served lunch by 1:00PM.

Happy Married Life though.

Love with your heart and not with your head.
waoow billionaire is back
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 07, 2017
Have you ever been so happy you shed tears you don't know their story the personal triumphs I say it's better to see a man show some emotion even on his wedding day than for him to be stone cold as ice me sef go join them cry.

A mothers pride is that her son build his own family and sorry o I think that's amazing
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Stateside: 2:55am On Jun 07, 2017
What everyone is missing is this: Or may be i am just looking too hard.

The mother did not have a wedding ring on her finger. More than likely she is divorced or widowed.

No woman i know will ever forget her OWN wedding ring on the wedding day of her son! Never happen.

Most likely, he has been her rock and confidant all along and they are very close.

The time came for him that he realize that he has to leave the home and make a home of his own and the reality sets in. He was balling.

Everyone has a story and everyone's journey is different.

I wish him Happy married life!

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Fortissimo502: 2:57am On Jun 07, 2017
Defaramade:
Just cycling by ♿

In a wheelchair?

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by ugofr(f): 3:57am On Jun 07, 2017
no ish given
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by colbankz(m): 4:29am On Jun 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Awwwww... This is cute! Want my husband to cry too after the priest says.... The latest couple in town, Mr and Mrs A...... a
what if he refuses

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 07, 2017
if i had a sniper,i wld snipe his soul
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by princejayboss: 4:47am On Jun 07, 2017
Foolish fellows
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Adeevah(m): 4:52am On Jun 07, 2017
I guess his dad is not there to witness the ceremony
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Allansmith: 5:03am On Jun 07, 2017
This is sooo me...(Cover face with my palm and run out of thread)

Ori bi iya kosi....
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Allansmith: 5:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Adeevah:
I guess his dad is not there to witness the ceremony

Maybe and even maybe not...
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by afeezzezo: 5:10am On Jun 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oga ooooo.. It's cool anyway but I just hope his mum doesn't control his home for him

Ayin Aiye
Tiri Gbosa Fun Yin
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by tectonotimes: 5:50am On Jun 07, 2017
Why were they crying? Was is that a wife had come between them?
WAIT A MINUTE; IMAGINE HOW YOUR COMPANY WILL GROW WHEN 20,000 CEOs PATRONIZE YOU
Hmmm!!! Folks, have you ever imagined how the financial status of your firm will be when more than 20,000 CEOs and other key decision makers of blue-chip corporations pay for your products and services or even give you very juicy deals. The link below will tell you more:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by 2shure: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Stypidity.
I belong to no one.
Wtf
Gay
When he nor be woman.
Dumb ppl
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Ravissante(f): 6:03am On Jun 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
waow i m juss seas ur pinshore whell Bebe lelt me advices u pliss pliss and pliss u are too flat no1...no2 u arr too mush realsambu the olosho i pansh last week mourndaysundecided.
And stop pms me i dont dates anyhaw worewore girls.pliss i know u wee nort asnswer bet i haf shuwore darts itis pained u dieangry

English is not our first language
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Iyou: 6:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
What if the father is no more and the memory crawls in
You have a point.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Hafeezson(m): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2017
I always cries thesame as the groom did in da pics, when seen someone sharing happiness moment with his mum. because i lost mine 4 the past years. RIP mum

RIP to each person's mum that died.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Ehiz21(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2017
for the dumb ones here DAT is called tears of joy
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Martin0(m): 6:27am On Jun 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
na wa oooo
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Defaramade(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Fortissimo502:

In a wheelchair?
Is it a wheelchair you see?? It's a monocycle to me grin cheesy
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2017
This is shameful and pathetic, on so many levels.

It's not like he's joining an army and being sent to the war front.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Collyno82(m): 6:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Lubbish
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by gnaftalee(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2017
[]Is he mummy's boy
Wasn't he living as a bachelor in a separate apartment
was he living with her before the wedding
can't she be visiting him once in a while
Is he relocating to outer space

Still not enough
Is she dying nii
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2017
This is how I will cry

Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by cuvox(m): 7:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin when mummy's boy marry, sorry iyawo you marry mummy remote control.grin

that's not always true. Most guys have a thing for their mothers, some don't just show it. That's the only woman whose love they can be sure of.
He can only be mummy's boy if his mom influences his decisions. I see myself crying with my mom on my own day
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by danibliss(m): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2017
Nigerians
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by teebillz: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

Nice butt!
Re: Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Lol who knows, probably the mom never thought he'd get married after several dissapointments from this bastard slay queens them.

Happy married life ma brother. God bless your new home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! / Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.