Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War (978 Views)

Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video / Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV" / Biafra: Catalonia's Independence A Warning To Nigeria - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by jakandeola(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
im in pains wen dey release nnmadi kanu cos he want Nigeria to seprate he will be disgrace. wat did ibo want thay they didnr get? we are all one. is we all dat suffer poverty in nigeria hausa yoruba and ibo we all suffer together yet are happy but kanu wish we seprate. let remembering wat happen in 1967 where we fight a war. what happen. did u know dat in war pple will died, no food to eat did u know dat dere wont be peace that u think of sleeping or flexing cos u will be running. did u know small kids will die woman will be rape. I feel pains wen I think of this. ibo dont start a war be wise pls we are one brodas and sisters I love you as u love me . united we stand dibided we fall. sekxy
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
im in pains wen dey release nnmadi kanu cos he want Nigeria to seprate he will be disgrace. wat did ibo want thay they didnr get? we are all one. is we all dat suffer poverty in nigeria hausa yoruba and ibo we all suffer together yet are happy but kanu wish we seprate. let remembering wat happen in 1967 where we fight a war. what happen. did u know dat in war pple will died, no food to eat did u know dat dere wont be peace that u think of sleeping or flexing cos u will be running. did u know small kids will die woman will be rape. I feel pains wen I think of this. ibo dont start a war be wise pls we are one brodas and sisters I love you as u love me . united we stand dibided we fall. sekxy
when I said u are obsessed with me,I really didn't know that it has gotten to this extent..hapum aka nwatakiri Yoruba aa

6 Likes

Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by PMPhoenix(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bros help me them abeg, ndi nwere nti ka fa nukwa ofuma, the hardship in the country now cuts across all ethnic groups, tribes, religions and backgrounds. War is the last thing we need right now.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by jakandeola(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

when I said u are obsessed with me,I really didn't know that it has gotten to this extent..hapum aka nwatakiri Yoruba aa
cos I see u in dat blog against Nigeria dear I nevabwish to hurt u
PMPhoenix:
Bros help me them abeg, ndi nwere nti ka fa nukwa ofuma, the hardship in the country now cuts across all ethnic groups, tribes, religions and backgrounds. War is the last thing we need right now.
tnk u sir is we all dat suffer I neva wish we fight a war infact is ibo dat get money pass dey biild house in all place hausa suffer pass
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by ZorGBUooeh: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
cos I see u in dat blog against Nigeria dear I nevabwish to hurt u tnk u sir is we all dat suffer I neva wish we fight a war infact is ibo dat get money pass dey biild house in all place hausa suffer pass
Is you people that wanting to fighting us,ad threaten us becos we are wanting BIAFRA but chukwu okike and our high moral will victory us.

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by ZorGBUooeh: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
cos I see u in dat blog against Nigeria dear I nevabwish to hurt u tnk u sir is we all dat suffer I neva wish we fight a war infact is ibo dat get money pass dey biild house in all place hausa suffer pass
Is you people that wanting to fighting us,ad threaten us becos we are wanting BIAFRA but chukwu okike and our high moral will victory us. cheesy
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by jakandeola(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Is you people that wanting to fighting us,ad threaten us becos we are wanting BIAFRA but chukwu okike and our high moral will victory us. cheesy
I swarr u will face pains
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by ZorGBUooeh: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
I swarr u will face pains
Mumu..I am aware dat war is all about pain but I assure you dat you will feel the biggest pain..We are fighting for REVENGE ad SELF DETERMINATION.whot will ur dirty agbero ass
Fight for? angry
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by jakandeola(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Mumu..I am aware dat war is all about pain but I assure you dat you will feel the biggest pain..We are fighting for REVENGE ad SELF DETERMINATION.whot will ur dirty agbero ass
Fight for? angry
a war wia woman are rape and kids die of hunger is dat wat u want we are in peace sleep wit 2 eyes close flexing den why did u want a war
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by ZorGBUooeh: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
a war wia woman are rape and kids die of hunger is dat wat u want we are in peace sleep wit 2 eyes close flexing den why did u want a war
Hahahahaha! War wia all our oppressors like you will finally be killed like a chicken..
Nobody wants war but we are redy for WAR..Ur masters upnorth know what to do for peace to reign.So na una want the war.While we are redy for it.
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by jakandeola(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahahahaha! War wia all our oppressors like you will finally be killed like a chicken..
Nobody wants war but we are redy for WAR..Ur masters upnorth know what to do for peace to reign.So na una want the war.While we are redy for it.
empty barrell make a noise dat wat hapun last time yet dey kill u till ojuku tie wrapper as woman to run and live u to die. we neva want a war

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:

Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by jakandeola(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:

wat dat
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by ZorGBUooeh: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
empty barrell make a noise dat wat hapun last time yet dey kill u till ojuku tie wrapper as woman to run and live u to die. we neva want a war
Yoruba coward you shuld be fighting to regain kwara ad sum part of kogi from ur fulani lords.instead of constituting nuisance online.
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by jakandeola(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Yoruba coward you shuld be fighting to regain kwara ad sum part of kogi from ur fulani lords.instead of constituting nuisance online.
abeg get out try it and see let de war begin we wipe u out
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by ZorGBUooeh: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
abeg get out try it and see let de war begin we wipe u out
Wipe who out?Guy revenge hit dey bloody pass normal hit..The day we go get opportunity carry out revenge,na de day ur eye go clear..Pipul wey buy market since 1966 reach 2017 must pay with interest.
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by kingzizzy: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:

Another unity begger

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by jakandeola(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Wipe who out?Guy revenge hit dey bloody pass normal hit..The day we go get opportunity carry out revenge,na de day ur eye go clear..Pipul wey buy market since 1966 reach 2017 must pay with interest.
u kip makin mouth yet dey kill u in enugu ad a cokroch
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by jakandeola(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2017
kingzizzy:

Another unity begger
can u fight a war small boy
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by ZorGBUooeh: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
u kip makin mouth yet dey kill u in enugu ad a cokroch
Hihihi..Mumu boy ibos don take action against fulanis pass any tribe..wassup una elder wey dem kidnap olu falae,ad una small god wey dem threathen soyinka?I hear say dem don run abandon dem land for fulaniz.. grin
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by kingzizzy: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
can u fight a war small boy

Why would I need to be fighting? Is 'one Nigeria' by force? Its you Nigerians that like fighting, we Biafrans only want to go our way peacefully.
Re: A Warning To Those Who Wish To Fight War by jakandeola(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hihihi..Mumu boy ibos don take action against fulanis pass any tribe..wassup una elder wey dem kidnap olu falae,ad una small god wey dem threathen soyinka?I hear say dem don run abandon dem land for fulaniz.. grin
In buhari voice #ignore
kingzizzy:

Why would I need to be fighting? Is 'one Nigeria' by force? Its you Nigerians that like fighting, we Biafrans only want to go our way peacefully.
biafra expire in 1970 is internet country b careful

(1) (Reply)

Those Asking For Biafra Are Senseless - Obasanjo / NHIS Boss Flouts Health Minster's Suspension Order, Gives Five Reasons / Biafra Leader On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.