Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed (1239 Views)

Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / I Guess I Am Qualified To Help You Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Youngadvocate(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, Fellow Nairalanders,

Please, am in dire need of employment. Am a creative writer and publisher but have been forced into the Labour market for lack of funds to continue my (entrepreneurial) publishing business.

Of course, am assuredly competent with a Second Class Upper Division [Certificate] from the Dept of Political Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka and huge wealth of experience that favour me in administrative positions of Secretary, Personal Assistant, Customer Care (Relationship) Agent, HR, Communications Agent and News Publisher.

Please, fellow Nairalanders, help me out as I have found it extremely difficult to engage my competence and skills in anything meaningful since I suspended my publishing career for lack of finance.

At present, I have increased job applications but responses are seemingly not forthcoming.

Here is my email address: princedavidobi@gmail.com

Please, help me out.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Afonjashapmouth: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Seek and look into your creativity side, you are not empty bro, writing is not all you've got trust me. Job seeking is the major killer nowadays, plus where is that job ask me. take time off and find something that makes you happy, refresh and ponder on other things people are not seeing that could turn into cash. My opinion
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Oh dear sad

It'll be alright. that's what we're facing in this country oh.

Please, if there's any job vacancy, or if you're seeing this and you're in need of staffs, consider this man.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Youngadvocate(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Seek and look into your creativity side, you are not empty bro, writing is not all you've got trust me. Job seeking is the major killer nowadays, plus where is that job ask me. take time off and find something that makes you happy, refresh and ponder on other things people are not seeing that could turn into cash. My opinion

Thank you for the advice Bro.

But honestly, I have pondered over my conditions and options available for me. It does appear that I wouldn't be able to sustain any career or engagement without funds which am currently incapacitated by.

It is more pathetic than you can imagine honestly. The crazy thoughts that have crossed my mind are just unbelievably insane.

I don't want to kill my publishing career, never. I just need to equip myself with financial strength and, perhaps, more competence and experience.

If I could see a media firm where I could work for free and just collect some stipend, I don't mind.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Afonjashapmouth: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Youngadvocate:

Thank you for the advice Bro.

But honestly, I have pondered over my conditions and options available for me. It does appear that I wouldn't be able to sustain any career or engagement without funds which am currently incapacitated by.

It is more pathetic than you can imagine honestly. The crazy thoughts that have crossed my mind are just unbelievably insane.

I don't want to kill my publishing career, never. I just need to equip myself with financial strength and, perhaps, more competence and experience.

If I could see a media firm where I could work for free and just collect some stipend, I don't mind.

Let me keep you on my tab then, Gods willing i see something. your info
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by madri4u: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Some times unemployment is nt d cause of once misfortune in life, family pple, village pple dey tie person destiny too..so, guy my advice run to God, meet Good man of God to be prayin for u..am talkin frm experience...
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Youngadvocate(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Let me keep you on my tab then, Gods willing i see something. your info

Thanks, you could help me with your email so I could forward my info
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Afonjashapmouth: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Youngadvocate:

Thanks, you could help me with your email so I could forward my info

yw

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Youngadvocate(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sensual:
Oh dear sad

It'll be alright. that's what we're facing in this country oh.

Please, if there's any job vacancy, or if you're seeing this and you're in need of staffs, consider this man.

Thanks for the sympathy, Sis
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Youngadvocate(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
madri4u:
Some times unemployment is nt d cause of once misfortune in life, family pple, village pple dey tie person destiny too..so, guy my advice run to God, meet Good man of God to be prayin for u..am talkin frm experience...

Thanks for the Advice
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Youngadvocate(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

yw

Bro, it says the address is invalid.

I will just use the Nairaland email system to contact you

Bros, Pls, could you send me your email address to my email: princedavidobi@gmail.com so I could send you my CV since I wouldn't be able to access it via this platform?

Thanks.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Youngadvocate(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
KingToba:
There is a recruitment in an organization at
ogba lagos, if you are interested apply by
sending your details/CV to
managereddy7@gmail.com

Thanks for the info, pls, what position, Bro?
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Youngadvocate(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
KingToba:
managereddy7@gmail.com

Oh...I get. I have sent my CV already.

I entitled the email "In Need of Employment."

Thanks
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by davepepple83(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
I actually understand your plight. Let me take myself as an example. I studied Chemical Engineering but today I teach. At least I make above 100k in a month from school job and home lesson. I suggest you go and teach at least to raise money. God will surely make a way for you in Jesus name.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Afonjashapmouth: 2:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Youngadvocate:

Bro, it says the address is invalid.

I will just use the Nairaland email system to contact you

i dont know what the problem is, i dont usually see any email via NL
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Youngadvocate(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2017
davepepple83:
I actually understand your plight. Let me take myself as an example. I studied Chemical Engineering but today I teach. At least I make above 100k in a month from school job and home lesson. I suggest you go and teach at least to raise money. God will surely make a way for you in Jesus name.

Amen...but if you know of tutorials I could teach...I wouldn't mind having their contacts. I could understand schools aren't recruiting at the moment because I have tried some and they said till August.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by prinxmax(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2017
.Challenges facing Nigeria is to eradicate poverty and attain food security, agricultural competitiveness, and the sustainable management of the environment through accelerated commercialization and investment in Nigeria’s agriculture. The approach is to rely on market-oriented agriculture that relies primarily on the private sector for the needed investment and commercialization of agriculture". (IITA). The goal of our company - Green Nation and Value Chain Services Ltd is to provide solutions to two major challenges facing Farming in Nigeria: Accurate Knowledge, and Finance. Our product is the provision of Educational packages, on hand Training, Exposure to real farms around the country and abroad to mobilise a large number of our people to pursue careers in Farming, and in the building of Agric value chain factories in Nigeria.
It is important to mention that this will impact increased application of agricultural technology, creation of businesses and jobs, and improvement in the quality of rural life.
to solve the twine problem of training and finance, we came up with a program of mlm. your training money provides you the opportunity to refers other for training, for consultations and onsite trainings. through your referrals, you raise money for your agric business you have been trained on.
Join our team to build your dream in agriculture and exposure to trainings, consultation and finance to start your agro business.
Whatsap or call
+2347032618349
https:///5skvrbYL1rU7UKiEOh8nOY
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Youngadvocate(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders,

I am yet to get an offer.

Even if it is an internship, I am ready to take it.

Am still confident of my qualification, competencies and experiences that can add huge value and drive operational effectiveness in the roles of Customer Care Agent, Creative Writer, Publisher, Personal Assistant, Communications Agent and Sales Executive (pls, not the type of sales one is compelled to roam the streets with products or fliers).

Please, help me out, anyone that cares.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by Youngadvocate(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
KingToba:
managereddy7@gmail.com

Bros, I have applied by sending my CV to the Organisation but I haven't got any response.

Please, could you assist me with their address so I could go in person?

Thanks.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Help Save Me From Depression: I am Qualified But Unemployed by KingToba(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=Youngadvocate post=57291570]

Bros, I have applied by sending my CV to the Organisation but I haven't got any response.

Please, could you assist me with their address so I could go in person?

Thanks.
The organization will have to review the CV before sending interview message to her candidate just have the believe that you will be qualified.

(1) (Reply)

Most Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / Bike Dispatch Rider Needed. / Apply For ARM Life Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.