Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Is it true that "Heaven" And "Hell" are Parables? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is it true that "Heaven" And "Hell" are Parables? (433 Views)

A Renewed Creation ( The New Heaven And The New Earth ) / Heaven And Hell Are Real, This Is Why / ‘hello, Is That Heaven”.. Pastor Receives Calls Directly From God (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it true that "Heaven" And "Hell" are Parables? by badthinds: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
I've been wondering, the bible, yes, contains many parables.

Is heaven and hell not one of them?
Re: Is it true that "Heaven" And "Hell" are Parables? by logicalhumour: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
hard for me to answer
Re: Is it true that "Heaven" And "Hell" are Parables? by logicalhumour: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
...my pastor never made it, even slightly, seem to be a parable. (you know...going to hell if you dont pay tithe)
Re: Is it true that "Heaven" And "Hell" are Parables? by Amberon11: 3:06am On Jun 07, 2017
No
Re: Is it true that "Heaven" And "Hell" are Parables? by rexben(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
badthinds:
I've been wondering, the bible, yes, contains many parables.

Is heaven and hell not one of them?
No. Heaven and hell are real as you.

(1) (Reply)

God Did Not Promise We Are Going To Reign In Heaven Nor Inherit The Heaven!!! / The Spiriit Of Mammon(an Excerpt)-creflo Dollar / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.