Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Clubkonnect A Scam? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clubkonnect A Scam? (3968 Views)

Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days / Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians / How Clubkonnect Duped Me (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by clubkonnect: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thank you for having us @ Ibadan North East LGA. We are indeed grateful for your cooperation and love you all have for CLUBKONNECT. We hope to make the world a better place a medium to reduce the non-employment rate in our country. Y'all are wonderful and thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Joesburd2020:
Wow. Clubkonnect thank you for coming to Ibadan North East LGA to train all the corpers in the LGA on how to become a Telecom merchant for free. I really learnt a lot today and am glad that I won't need to search for job again after my service year as I am now my own boss. I funded my wallet with 10k and I sold all within an hour. Thank you for empowering me @clubkonnect
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by Sirb854: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Clubkonnect, it is well o.

Sirblessing@gmail.com
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by Aladdin1(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2020
club konnect are scammers and a scam.patronise them at your own risk.thats all i can say.
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by clubkonnect: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2020
You have been refunded. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Sirb854:
Clubkonnect defrauded me of #4000 on 7th January, 2020 when I did a dstv family bouquet subscription on iuc 10433645602.

Dstv confirmed the transaction was reversed by nellobyte systems ltd for an unknown failed transaction of October 2nd, 2019.

Till date my 4k has not been reversed.

I need my money back.

Sirblessing@gmail.com
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by Sirb854: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
I just saw the refund now.
Clubkonnect.
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by clubkonnect: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
We are sorry for any inconvenience we might have caused you sir. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Sirb854:

But it's a pity we had to do this in the public before the refund.

Haven spent more than 1k to call your customer care representatives to no avail for almost 1 full month with countless emails.

Although federal competition and customers protection commission may still contact you because I've lodged a complain there.

Next time, do not play on people's intelligence and patience, Clubkonnect.

Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by OgundeleT(m): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2020
clubkonnect:
We are sorry for any inconvenience we might have caused you sir. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
I made a deposit of 2000 twice on my wallet yesterday, but only one of the fund was credited on my wallet. Kindly help me review this.
Phone no 07034200102
Date 6th feb, 2020
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by aruaneraphael: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
I Funded my wallet with N10,000 since 4th February, 2020 and till today 19th February, 2020, the value has not reflected in my balance. Please, my wallet phone number is 08121528616. I have been texting and calling the customer care line and nothing is happening. Please I need my money. I read about the lousy attitude of this company but tried them and they have been delivering since 2018 but what is happening now is making me rethink my decision of sticking with them. Please whoever is in charge should resolve this issue ASAP. Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by michaelo2(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
clubkonnect:
my login ID is 08158156008 I made a deposit through my access mobile app of 1800 to your nellobyte first bank account it's been hours now and my wallet has not been credited, my name is Aremu segun Michael same on my bank details please rectify, it's been since 7 am today

Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by michaelo2(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
clubkonnect:
my login ID is 08158156008 I made a deposit through my access mobile app of 1800 to your nellobyte first bank account it's been hours now and my wallet has not been credited, my name is Aremu segun Michael same on my bank details please rectify, it's been since 7 am today

Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by michaelo2(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
clubkonnect:
credit my wallepaid 1800 through mobile app Aremu segun Michael narration or you guys are scammers

Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by Sirb854: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
'
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by ise82(m): 11:34am On Mar 11, 2020
Theu are scammers
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by toolate2fail(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yes they are scammers I paid them since March 26th they ask me for payment proof I did and they keep asking me to send I have done dat for more than 10 times now. They are scammers o everyone please don't forget send them they are not codinated but nairaland keep posting them on the front page becose they want �
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by clubkonnect: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
You are welcome sir..Thanks for choosing clubkonnect
Sirb854:
Clubkonnect.

Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by Baqarahtv(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Clubkonnect is more of like a scam to me because they have did this to me b4
I subscribe gotv there and I didnt see reply still now

I will recommend Lordtech for u
They are the best when it comes to this
Without charges oo
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by HabibatUmar: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
I paid 5000 naira into the nellorbyte account since on the 2nd of April in the evening from my access bank account to credit my wallet with. I have called severally, they said it will be resolved after 24hrs when I called their customer care line after about 40-50 calls they finally picked saying I wasnt supposed to make same amount of money transactions in one day. it's been more than 24hrs yet I havent gotten any response from them. Pls credit my wallet number 09036175940

Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by clubkonnect: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
We apologize for the inconveniences caused. Kindly forward your login number, the IUC number and date of transaction to us. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT
Baqarahtv:
Clubkonnect is more of like a scam to me because they have did this to me b4
I subscribe gotv there and I didnt see reply still now

I will recommend Lordtech for u
They are the best when it comes to this
Without charges oo
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by stracey(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hello Clubkonnect. I was debited 425.16 since yesterday but my wallet was not f funded. Please credit me immediately cos I need to buy 1GB data ASAP.
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by clubkonnect: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
clubkonnect:
You are welcome sir..Thanks for choosing clubkonnect
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by clubkonnect: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Kindly contact your bank for a refund. The transaction was not successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
stracey:
Hello Clubkonnect. I was debited 425.16 since yesterday but my wallet was not f funded. Please credit me immediately cos I need to buy 1GB data ASAP. My number is 08031859665
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by Hustleminded19: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
clubkonnect:
Kindly contact your bank for a refund. The transaction was not successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

I am so messed up I look like a scammer now ,I paid 2130 to get data for my mum friends and money won't reflect

No active customer care ,no working email

This not fair enough I'm so down now ,my mum can't even believe I'm saying the truth

ID: 6337611533
Type: Wallet
Amount: N2,130.00
Amount Credited: N0.00
Balance: N20.00
Profit:
Mobile Number: 09035674202
Payment Option: ATMCard

Phone number:-09033770118

Acct: 0201095521
Amt: 2,162.00 DR
Desc: -- -- www.naijabuyaLANGSTAN9999054500
Avail Bal: 7,403.98
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by eyoanwan02(f): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Pls credit my wallet asap. I credited ur first bank account with 20000 today 8th of April.

My number is 08181534082

Txn: Debit
Ac:2XX..77X
Amt:NGN 20,026.88
Des:MOB/UTO/4784465783/000016/08181534082
Date:08-Apr-2020 11:55
Bal:NGN 14,802.37
COVID19 is real #StaySafe

Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by Hustleminded19: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Clubkonnect is Real ,it's not a scam God bless you

But please work on your customer Satisfaction

Add more customer care ,

As an advice you can employ jambites or undergraduate to save cost or maybe some i.t 400l student
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by clubkonnect: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Thank you so much sir/ma. We promise to work more on our customer service. Thank you for choosing Clubkonnect!!!
Hustleminded19:

Add more customer care ,

As an advice you can employ jambites or undergraduate to save cost or maybe some i.t 400l student
Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by clubkonnect: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Thank you for trusting us and Your suggestion is well noted. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT
Hustleminded19:

Add more customer care ,

Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by ifud(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
I saw your ad on this forum and went ahead to register. I went further to fund my account thereafter bought data. I've made several calls and sms but no one seem to care... please refund my money or credit the data. It's more than a week and it ain't funny... I don't rush to all people scam but the way you are going I don't quite get you.
clubkonnect:

Pls state the exact details here for all to see how we scammed you instead shouting scam without showing any proof. if u have issue using our website, let us know so we can help resolve.

FYI, clubkonnect already has over 100,000 members and counting and we process in excess of 3,000 transactions daily. We can understand if u say u have an issue using our service but calling us scam, no no no. Check our alexa ranking we are among the top 1,000 most visited site in nigeria
www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.clubkonnect.com

Clubkonnect team

Re: Clubkonnect A Scam? by Hustleminded19: 10:23am On May 20, 2020
ifud:
I saw your ad on this forum and went ahead to register. I went further to fund my account thereafter bought data. I've made several calls and sms but no one seem to care... please refund my money or credit the data. It's more than a week and it ain't funny... I don't rush to all people scam but the way you are going I don't quite get you.

You might have visitors but your customer care is absolutely nonsense and rubbish it’s frustrating

Look into my claim now please

Your platform is frustrating

I'd:- 6344078985 please fix this before 10am tommorow I won't like to tamper with your image but to be realistic your customer services needs upgrading I understand every thing I'm a programmer too

I purchase a day sub and no sms no sub I was disappointed last night what’s all these thrash

And your foolish data base showed completed

What’s all these nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Most Dangerous and Wealthiest Criminal Alive. / Rape Laws In Islamic Pakistan / OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.