Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi (822 Views)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by Mandesz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Former senator Smart Adeyemi, who represented Kogi West constituency, on Sunday in a chat with Channels television said that Senator Dino Melaye, who is currently representing Kogi West constituency, was a boy on the street when he was the president of Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ).
Smart was national president of NUJ from 1999 to 2006.
Adeyemi said this drawing their antecedents and background to bare for people to select between them the most honoured and respected man of integrity.
It was more or less a ring-word-pouncing-battle between Sen. Smart and Sen. Dino which was officiated by Seun Okinbaloye, channels anchor person. A balance coverage given to the duo to express and counter allegations they leveled against each other.
Smart Adeyemi, former candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2015 general election called for investigations into the leaked tape of a conversation held between his successor, Senator Dino Melaye and Justice Akoh Ikpeme.
He explained that the conduct of Justice Ikpeme and her team during the sitting of the Elections Tribunal in Lokoja was not acceptef.
www.kogireports.com/dino-melaye-was-a-boy-on-the-street-when-i-was-nuj-president-smart-adeyemi/

Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Who cares smart?

Dino is a senator and deserves our respect and support

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by Mandesz(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
who smart epp?

dino carry go!
Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by Elmojiid(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
na true talk joor
Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by NwaAmaikpe: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dino....the blood money politician.

Karma is coming for you
Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by iokpebholo: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dino melaye d fewer d enemies u have d better for u
Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
History. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by Olatokunbocoy17: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Contact us on 08088981040 and 07038865641 to register companies, NGOs, organisations and ur business with corporate affairs commission.
Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by doctokwus: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
So because he was a boy,he shud wait for u to complete ur life journey before aspiring to be a man?
When Buhari was head of state,GEJ was still in d creeks of Otuoke dreaming of how to be a successful fisherman,but defeated same Buhari in the 2011 election.
Did d world now say that because of that GEJ shud not lead Nigeria,including Buhari!
D way some politicians in Nigeria reason,u just wonder if they had a proper education.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by Judolisco(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Who smart adeyemi help malaye and smart r d same
Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by SalamRushdie: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
This smart might not be smart after all
Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by dikeigbo2(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Eeh who benefited from it....And doesit make light to dey in Nigeria even 12 hours a day?
Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by Evablizin(f): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dino is simply a catalyst that speed up the physical reaction of politicians in kogi state
Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by seunlly(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Love can neither b created nor destroyed.. It can only b transferred from EX to NEXT!!! Am I making sense ??
Re: Dino Melaye Was A Boy On The Street When I Was NUJ President – Smart Adeyemi by leofab(f): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hey

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: As Nigeria Clocks Forty Eight / 20 Years After: 7 Fela Quotes That Nigerians Will Always Remember / Arewa Youths - Northern Prominent Leaders And Elders Behind Quit Notice - Yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.