Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

The Writing Is On The Wall. . . - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Writing Is On The Wall. . . (831 Views)

Slovakia Will Build Wall And “never Accept A Single Muslim” Says Prime Minister / Black Woman Get 20 Years Sentence In Florida For Shooting a wall / Occupy Wall Street Is A Fake Opposition Movement Created By The Us Govt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Writing Is On The Wall. . . by NegroNtns(m): 1:39am On Jan 20, 2010
In military studies, a sovereign nation is successfully dethroned when the seat of its leadership is dominated militarily by a foreign armed force.

Today, the leadership of Haiti is dethroned when US Marines landed its helicopters and troops within the grounds of the Presidential Palace.

This is an opportunity United States has spent years waiting in the wings to happen. . .the writing is on the wall, its only a matter of time! Cuba, the game is over!
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. . . by NegroNtns(m): 5:32am On Jan 22, 2010
There is a hidden message in this topic and I was hoping someone would decode it. . .but you all don't play hide and seek very well.

I was hoping with this topic that someone would connect the dots and ask why for any reason is marines force involved in disaster recovery in Haiti? But no one got it!

. . .the message is that US is doing a mock exercise to rehearse the use of civil crisis and chaos to change regime in Iran.
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. . . by JeSoul(f): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

There is a hidden message in this topic and I was hoping someone would decode it. . .but you all don't play hide and seek very well.

I was hoping with this topic that someone would connect the dots and ask why for any reason is marines force involved in disaster recovery in Haiti? But no one got it!

. . .the message is that[b] US is doing a mock exercise to rehearse the use of civil crisis and chaos to change regime in Iran[/b].
Negro, Negro, Negro, common now, this is too outlandish for even you grin
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. . . by ElRazur: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2010
But what about the various war-games that is carried out between the US and her allies?

PS
What is your problem with the US? undecided
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. . . by Billygoat(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2010
I'm sure you are quite right in your assessment. Obama's whole plan in getting elected was to take over Haiti because he couldn't possibly screwup America fast enough. He also needed to test out his earthquake machine to make sure it was ready for when he sends his Marines to Naija.

I'm going to bed now because my head hurts.
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. . . by NegroNtns(m): 12:47am On Jan 23, 2010
Negro, Negro, Negro, common now, this is too outlandish for even you

JeSoul, no mind the yeye Negro! lol!! There is a mark of a sensational fiction writer in him.

I forgot who made that movie in the 80s chronicling the nuclear accident in Pennsylvania. Well, two days afte the movie hit theaters, the nuclear facility did undergo a near catastrophy accident and was only 30minutes away from disaster. Department of Energy abandoned some of its own contingencies and borrowed from the director scripts to evacuate the town.

anyone know the movie? I am resourceful and never waste my power of imagination.

ElRazur, along that same line of resourcefullness, I will encourage you to search for what talents are dormant in you that need to be brought to surface. You are for most part bland!

Billygoat, your name is befitting your character. You were lurking in the background afraid to throw that punch. Fool waited till my attention was drawn elsewhere to throw the punch.

Idiot!
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. . . by Billygoat(m): 1:50am On Jan 23, 2010
Thank you sir. Being called an idiot by you is a complement.
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. . . by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2010
Billygoat:

Thank you sir. Being called an idiot by you is a complement.

Honestly i wonder how folks wade through the maze of incomprehensible dribble that Negro is noted for.
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. . . by Mariory(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

. . .the message is that US is doing a mock exercise to rehearse the use of civil crisis and chaos to change regime in Iran.

I agree with you. One thing I have noticed is that the US is very confused. They have weapons that can destroy an entire country (like you and some others have "proven"wink yet they take their time, as well as use up the blood (young military men and women) of their country, and a shit load of money (which we know they love so much) to wage conventional warfare in places like afghanistan and Iraq. They also drag their feet against countries like North Korea, Cuba, and Venezuela.

Very invincible yet confused super power the US is.
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. . . by JeSoul(f): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2010
Mariory, your skillfulness with sarcasm has no rival on NL grin
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. . . by Mariory(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hehe grin
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. . . by NegroNtns(m): 1:15am On Jan 30, 2010
. . .well, its now confirmed!

Word is going around that the Haitian government is being pressured to ceede sovereign power to a more capable foreign authority. Haitians on the streets are being surveyed to see how they feel about that. So far, the street (of course, what else were they expecting) is in favor of US taking over. I wonder if the view of those in favor of remaining sovereign would be reported.

We didn't need this point in the unfolding event to form convincing opinion that America is overthrowwing the government. The intent is exhibited when Marines were dropped onto the premise of a sovereign seat of power. . . , hence the topic, "The Writing is on the Wall".

Look I'm going to shut up and allow you guys to follow it and come to your own conclusions. . . .that is for those who are capable of making independent analysis and closing.

. . . we shall see where this mess leads!

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Gaddafi’s Wrong Idea Of 'split Nigeria' / Snowed In - SE USA / What You Didn't Know About Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.