Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Another Stream Of Income Is Here.... Do Act Fast!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Stream Of Income Is Here.... Do Act Fast!!! (889 Views)

Need Another Stream Of Income This Is For You / Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Stream Of Income Is Here.... Do Act Fast!!! by adebisola(f): 3:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Good Morning,

My name is Adebisola and I reside in Lagos. Some months ago, I stormed an opportunity here in Lagos which I keyed into. Trust me, I have been financially settled since then. This, I wish to share with you today because I, as a person have also gained a lot on nairaland since I joined.

My Story: I was able to get an offer as a Brand Promotor and a Push Agent for Hifive Noddles. This is a NAFDAC licensed product manufactured by Hifive Industries Limited. For two weeks, I stored this product in the store but no one patronized it. I didn’t give up because of encouragement I got from the likes of Mama lemon, Power Oil etc that started small when no one was willing to buy their product and they grew big to what they are today. So, the first day of the third week, I hired some volunteered sales people to begin market this product street by street. They took it to those Mallas that fry Noodles, took it supermarkets, healthcentres, schools, offices, key bus-stop traders etc. I made sure that no street was left unvisited in my jurisdiction.The sales was massive. I gave five (10) cartons to my brother who is a civil servant. He told me they have over 3000 staff working in the ministry which he works. I gave him at a good price so as to accommodate his own commission. He sold everything within two days. I gave another five (5) cartons to a church member who claimed she has no Job. Just one Sunday, service day she sold all. Of course she made her gain and was very happy about this. Then, I gave a cleaner who works in the bank another 5 cartons because she keeps complaining that her salary is not enough. She also sold all same day she received them and made cool cash. Great sales was recorded from these set of strategies and many other strategies we adopted. Now, I am glad to inform you that, our turnover is running to millions weekly.

Hifive Noodles Company operates on 3A’s which are:

ACCESSIBLE…
AFFORDABLE…
AVAILABLE…

Which clearly means their products are accessible, affordable and available to a great extent.
Are you there unemployed, self-employed, civil servant, cleaner, office assistant etc? I will advise you to be a partaker of this opportunity so as to enjoy having other streams of income. You! don’t worry about maybe the money might be small. Noodles are Fast-moving consumer goods. For example, If you are able to make N1,000 naira in a day selling this product, it is an addition to the money in your pocket. I mean it can foot your bills to an extent.

Now straight to Business:
An interesting memo from the Manufacturer came to us this afternoon that they are looking forward to expanding the distribution of their products to other cities in Lagos, and other states in Nigeria. Our core values being Honesty, openness and passionate about this business has made us gain a lot of grounds with the company. On this note, they have given us a one month opportunity to refer like minds to them as Distributor, Sub-Distributor, Retailers, Sub-retailers or in any passionate form you want to join the team to make a difference. As I said earlier, I have gained a lot from Nairaland. I am here to give back to Nairaland. It’s a golden opportunity which you must not miss!!
Friends, I am happy to inform you that the under listed zones are yet to be covered;

Agege
Ajeromi-Ifelodun
Alimosho
Amuwo-Odofin
Apapa
Badagry
Epe
Eti-Osa
Ibeju/Lekki
Ifako-Ijaye
Ikeja
Ikorodu
Kosofe
Lagos Island
Lagos Mainland
Ojo
Oshodi-Isolo
Surulere

EKITI ,ENUGU ,GOMBE ,IMO ,JIGAWA ,KADUNA ,KANO ,KATSINA ,KEBBI ,KOGI ,KWARA ,NASSARAWA ,NIGER ,OGUN ,ONDO
OSUN ,OYO ,PLATEAU ,RIVERS ,SOKOTO ,TARABA ,YOBE,ZAMFARA

We are the one covering Mushin and another distributor is covering Shomolu but the truth is that, Mushin is a large market, we cannot cover all. So if you are some distant away, we can still accommodate you.

Key Points to enjoy this Distribution channel:
1. Do not just load products in the warehouse, home or store and expect passers-by to branch and buy your products. This will not work until you have built your network of buyers.
2. Build a network of buyers using excellent strategies just like the way I went about mine.
3. Be Trustworthy in Business. we can afford to give you products on credit to distribute as long as you can proof how trustworthy you are.

CRITERIA TO ENJOY THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY:
Asides the monetary aspect of the business, the single criteria to benefit from this opportunity is to present to us at least 25 street names within the jurisdiction you wish to channel your distribution to. If you work in an office and you wish to channel your distribution within your place of work, then you need not present the requirement mentioned above.

The great thing is that Hifive Industries Limited is led by highly experience internationally renowned business and technological experts.

All that is needed from us and prospective agents is the drive and passion for excellence.
For more information about Hifive Noodles, pls feel free to contact us through the following numbers:
08096603498(Whatapp)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Used Clothing Bales In 2017, Enquiry / How To Build A $100,000 Per Month Business (AMAZON) / Micro World International Limited - Serviced Offices For Long/short Term Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.