Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. (1926 Views)

Viable, Legal And Lucrative Business That 5 Million Naira Can Conveniently Set U / Free Legal And Company Registration Advice In Dubai And Uae / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
*How Pioneer News Income Program Works*

*PIONEER-NEWS INCOME PROGRAM*
This income program was designed to award our members with mouth watering earnings while browsing on our website and reading hot/latest news of interest. In pioneer, you earn while enjoying yourself reading news. In the quest to combat the economic difficulties in our nation today, this program was designed to provide internet orientated persons the opportunity to earn cool cash into their account while carrying out activities in our website.

OUR EARNING PACKAGES
There are two ways you can earn from our income program. Pioneer Income Earning (PIE) which you get through your different activities on our site and the second is Pioneer Affiliate Earning.

1. Pioneer Income EARNING: as a member, you earn when carry out different activities on our website. Your PIE earning constitutes of the following;

i. WELCOME BONUS: Once you signup as a PIP member, you will receive a mouth watering bonus award of N200

ii. ACTIVE DAILY LOGIN: When you login to your account daily on pioneer-news income website, you earn a whooping amount of N60

iii. READING POST: whenever you read our latest post/news published daily, you earn N4 per post you read on our website.

iv. COMMENTING: When you browse and read latest post daily and contribute your view by comment, you earn from N5 and above on each post you commented depending on daily ad revenue.

vi. CREATING A WELL CONSTUCTED POST/ TOPIC: for every approved post/news you submit, you earn N55.

vii. SHARING SPONSORED POST ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER: We assign a sponsored post to members in their dashboard to share on their Facebook timeline or Twitter account daily. For every sponsored post shared as instructed, you earn N150.

2. PIONEER AFFILIATE EARNING (OPTIONAL): as an affiliate, you earn 55.56% for each referral you introduced into pioneer income earning. This 55.56% amounts to N500 from their signup fee when they joined pioneer-news income program.

NOTE: Earnings are unlimited but you get paid once for each activity

Your referral earning + Daily login earning + Commenting + sharing post on Facebook could earn you at least N50,000 Naira or more every month.
PIONEER PROMO

We are currently running a promo registration with N900. This promo runs until 3000 members have been successfully registered. Registration fee to purchase Pioneer Income Program will go back to the normal N1000. To take advantage of this promo, REGISTER NOW!!!

Join the group massive registration ongoing

Chat me up to add you to the group.

Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by abefedammy: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
right
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
abefedammy:

right

Don't miss it out bro.
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by harkandey(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
i hope when it's time to cash out their will be no problem
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
harkandey:
i hope when it's time to cash out their will be no problem
There will no problem.
I assure you...
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Pioneer Rep: *PIONEER NEWS PAYS ITS MEMBERS FOR THE ACTIVITIES BELOW!*

*COMMENTING* : For each valid comment on a post, you earn #5. You can comment on any number of posts you wish to.

*READING OF NEWS* : You earn *#4* for each post you read. You can read as many posts as you like.

*REGISTRATION* : When you register you get *#200* as a welcome bonus.

*CREATING A WELL STRUCTURED POST* : You earn *#55* for each well structured post approved by the admin.

*SHARING OF SPONSORED POST:* You earn *#150* for sharing the daily sponsored post to your social media profile.

*DAILY LOGIN* : You get *#60* for logging in daily.

*REFERRAL* : *#500* but is optional.

Pioneer Rep: Massive registration ongoing. ₦900 promo will be over soon. After then registration would be ₦1000
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Massive Registration ongoing.

Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Here is evidence of payment guys

Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Reg still going on..

Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 1:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Pioneer Rep: Massive registration ongoing. ₦900 promo will be over soon. After then registration would be ₦1000
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 7:48am On Dec 01, 2018
Don't miss out
Reg still going on..

Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by kdfinest(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2018
seunlly:

*COMMENTING* : For each valid comment on a post, you earn #5. You can comment on any number of posts you wish to.

*READING OF NEWS* : You earn *#4* for each post you read. You can read as many posts as you like.

*CREATING A WELL STRUCTURED POST* : You earn *#55* for each well structured post approved by the admin.

*SHARING OF SPONSORED POST:* You earn *#150* for sharing the daily sponsored post to your social media profile.

Nice, but na reg fee i no get i for join too.
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2018
kdfinest:

Nice, but na reg fee i no get i for join too.
Find am now..
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Don't miss out
Reg still going on..

Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Another proof of payment
Join now.
Reg fee is #900

09036475407(call or WhatsApp)

Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by samueldo4life(m): 5:49am On Dec 02, 2018
When do they usually pay you.
Is it every month or there is a minimum requirements that you can cash out anytime

Op- this site seems more like a fraud all I see is just the page referring me to proceed to payment. I did not even create any account so how will they know I was the one that paid when there is no account?

2- the site is very slow. It supposed to be running faster
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2018
samueldo4life:
When do they usually pay you.
Is it every month or there is a minimum requirements that you can cash out anytime

Op- this site seems more like a fraud all I see is just the page referring me to proceed to payment. I did not even create any account so how will they know I was the one that paid when there is no account?

2- the site is very slow. It supposed to be running faster
Let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
in case your are still doubting.
Here is proof of top Earners.
They register with 900#
Now see how the earn within 10 days

Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
*I laugh �������� when people ask "I hope ​THIS​ is not a SCAM OR PONZI"*

*_What is a scam?_*

*Is Facebook a scam?*
*Is google a scam?*
*Is Instagram a scam?*

*Sir/Ma'am I need answers, because I know you will say no they aren't a scam... And will say wrong!*

*_Why??!_*
*Because we were used to recruit our friends and neighbors and made these people the richest in the world yet we were not paid for it that's the height of scam����*

*_Your friend needs more information you tell him or her ask google_*

*_Your friend wants to sell things online you tell him or her sign up on Instagram or Facebook and sell_*

*_And when they do they come back thanking you, you smile, they do not pay you a percentage and in turn Facebook do not pay you a percentage too._*

*​That is scam.*

*_I will tell you what a scam is?_*

1⃣ *A real ​scam​ is to hinder people of their financial freedom yet encourage them to keep borrowing from your system so that they can work for you and pay you the rest of their lives if they live that long...* �

2⃣ *A real ​scam​ is to have someone work 40 years of his/her life and after retirement that person must take the fruit of his/her years of hard labour and pay the debts and bonds that refused to end because of ever increasing interest rates.* �

3⃣ *A ​scam​ is when your bank sends you an sms alert to inform you that you have earned 1 naira 50 kobo interest on your money, and later charge you 4 naira for the sms alert.* �

4⃣ Working for government and being paid the same salary as at when Dollar was N165.00 up till now is a ​SCAM.

5⃣ Working for years without promotion is a ​SCAM. ​��

6⃣ Working for so long and getting a sack letter or retiring broke and in debt is a ​SCAM.

7⃣ Serving your country for a year and crying to get a job is a ​SCAM.​�

8⃣ Not being paid salary for 5 months or more is a ​SCAM.​�

9⃣ Spending 6 years in Primary school; 6 years in Secondary school 4, 5, 6 years or more in a tertiary institution; 1 year internship (for some); 1 year of NYSC. And at the end you still roam about begging for non-existing job is the ​REAL SCAM � � � �

� Not being able to transfer your job to your children is a ​SCAM​

My Conclusion

*Meanwhile someone somewhere is making millions, driving brand new cars, acquiring properties, living the life, going hiking, skydiving, e.t.c. All in just a few months of participation in a company program � � � Without submitting a CV, NYSC discharge Certificate, loads of credentials, e.t.c ....and you still wonder if it's a SCAM
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 2:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Massive Registration ongoing.

900#
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2018

Chat me up to Join
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Don't miss out
Reg still going on..

Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by asha01: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
seunlly:

How come you promised to pay income to members and asking for registration fee at the same time. this is conflicting?
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Don't miss this opportunity out.
It is just #900
Message me to get you registered and start making some cool cash

https:///send?phone=2349036475407
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2018
It is just #900

https:///send?phone=2349036475407
Re: Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. by seunlly(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2018
It is just #900

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account / Filling Station Business / HOW tO bECOME An Entrepreneur in Africa. Econet Wireless Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.