Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) (7591 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo / Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) / Rosaline Meurer's Braless Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Badovilla(m): 4:42am On Jun 07, 2017
Are you wondering who the richest king in
Nigeria 2017 is, then read on. It is no surprise
that these powerful monarchs in Nigeria have
undiluted wealth as they have businesses and
investments scattered home and abroad.

According to Forbes rating, the current richest
king in Nigeria is The Olugbo of Ugbo
Kingdom,HRM Frederick Obateru Akinruntan. It
will shock most people as to why the Oba
Akinruntan beat the likes of the Alaafin of
Oyo, the Sultan of Sokoto, the Ooni of Ife and
the likes to emerge the wealthiest monarch in
Nigeria.

Although, the likes of the Ooni of Ife and the
Alaafin were included in the list of wealthiest
monarchs in Africa, with Oba Akinruntan rated
to have an estimated net worth of $300 million
while Oba Sijuade estimated net worth is about
$75 million. The Ooni of Ife has investments in
construction, landed properties and oil while
Oba Akinruntan is mostly into oil.

Why Oba Akinruntan is the Richest
King in Nigeria Oba Akinruntan is owner of the
largest petroleum depot in Africa. He also owns
Obat Oil Company which he founded in 1981
alongside a gas station which has grown to
over 60 gas stations across the nation.

Apart from Oil business, Oba Akinruntan is into
real estate with Hotels in Abuja, buildings both
home and abroad. He entered the history
books in 2012 when he became the first black
person to buy the 2014 model of Bentley which
was accustomed only for Queen Elizabeth of
England.

These are the investments that makes Oba
Akiruntan the richest king in Nigeria 2017 with
an estimated net worth of $300 million

Check more list http://naijacrooks.com/latest-news/meet-richest-king-nigeria-2017/

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by SHEEGO2015(m): 4:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Booked.
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Richest na Richest..

Which one be MOST RICHEST again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
The guy above me is a clown

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Qbaba(m): 5:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Sure,I agree with you. Where I don't agree with you is "MOST RICHEST". Pls kindly edit that!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Badovilla(m): 5:01am On Jun 07, 2017
embarassed
HarkymTheOracle:
Richest na Richest..

embarassed
HarkymTheOracle:
Richest na Richest..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by mroop(m): 5:17am On Jun 07, 2017
richest ke
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by crazyABO(m): 5:24am On Jun 07, 2017
C dem wole soyinka above me angrywhy una no collect nouvel lourette Well was actually waiting to see oba elegushi dre though shocked
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by shikshark: 5:25am On Jun 07, 2017
I see this king practically every weekend in alakia, one of his jeep has a customised plate no "OGHENNE" i never knew hes the richest,
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by tyson98: 5:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Everyone know obateru is a rich man....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 07, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
The guy above me is a clown

Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Did you factor in his liabilities i.e his outstanding debts to banks before you arrived at that figure and conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 07, 2017
where is oba of lagos now? The list is incomplete. grin
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by smardray(m): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2017
*yawns..... I jst love irrelevant news...
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Richness and oil
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Badovilla(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Benjom(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2017
I concur. He is.

Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Blackfire(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2017
The true owner of Yoruba race and kingship...

Congrats Sir
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by yrex01(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Badovilla:
Are you wondering who the richest king in
Nigeria 2017 is, then read on. It is no surprise
that these powerful monarchs in Nigeria have
undiluted wealth as they have businesses and
investments scattered home and abroad.

According to Forbes rating, the current richest
king in Nigeria is The Olugbo of Ugbo
Kingdom,HRM Frederick Obateru Akinruntan. It
will shock most people as to why the Oba
Akinruntan beat the likes of the Alaafin of
Oyo, the Sultan of Sokoto, the Ooni of Ife and
the likes to emerge the wealthiest monarch in
Nigeria.

Although, the likes of the Ooni of Ife and the
Alaafin were included in the list of wealthiest
monarchs in Africa, with Oba Akinruntan rated
to have an estimated net worth of $300 million
while Oba Sijuade estimated net worth is about
$75 million. The Ooni of Ife has investments in
construction, landed properties and oil while
Oba Akinruntan is mostly into oil.

Why Oba Akinruntan is the Richest
King in Nigeria Oba Akinruntan is owner of the
[s]largest petroleum depot in Africa[/s]. He also owns
Obat Oil Company which he founded in 1981
alongside a gas station which has grown to
over 60 gas stations across the nation.

Apart from Oil business, Oba Akinruntan is into
real estate with Hotels in Abuja, buildings both
home and abroad. He entered the history
books in 2012 when he became the first black
person to buy the 2014 model of Bentley which
was accustomed only for Queen Elizabeth of
England.

These are the investments that makes Oba
Akiruntan the richest king in Nigeria 2017 with
an estimated net worth of $300 million

Check more list http://naijacrooks.com/latest-news/meet-richest-king-nigeria-2017/
CAPITAL OIL owned by Dr. Ifeanyi ubah (famous for his wahala with NNPC and football club ifeayi ubah fc( is the Largest Depot in Africa.... Forbes just blundered cheesy grin
It is at-least 3 times larger than OBAT.

And who is doing this mumu valuation....$300m... abeg na lie...

Forbes tongue tongue tongue
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by ModusOperandi(f): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
I hate to do this but.....

should we boil air ?
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Emeritusseun(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
geobukky:

CAPITAL OIL owned by Dr. Ifeanyi ubah (famous for his wahala with NNPC and football club ifeayi ubah fc( is the Largest Depot in Africa.... Forbes just blundered cheesy grin
It is at-least 3 times larger than OBAT.

And who is doing this mumu valuation....$300m... abeg na lie...

Forbes tongue tongue tongue

aunty bukky....plz update ur info, and also gve ur reference. Moreso, it is unquestionable fact dat Oba olugbo of ugbo is d richest king in Nigeria, second richest in Africa , after king of morocco!
The 300m dollars was his worth about two or three years ago, he shud worth more than dat now.
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
crazyABO:
C dem wole soyinka above me angrywhy una no collect nouvel lourette Well was actually waiting to see oba elegushi dre though shocked

Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Emeritusseun:

aunty bukky....plz update ur info, and also gve ur reference. Moreso, it is unquestionable fact dat Oba olugbo of ugbo is d richest king in Nigeria, second richest in Africa , after king of morocco!
The 300m dollars was his worth about two or three years ago, he shud worth more than dat now.
I know both depots like the back of my hand , obat has 65million liter storage according to Forbes, capital has 200 million according to their website. Capital is so big it has sub-depots. Richest or no richest can only be speculated but its likely untrue that he os worth $300m; obat staffs will laff plenty when they find this post. Tho he is very rich but $300m is a tall one, haba, kilode!!

For the largest depot in Africa, do online research; am out.
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Emeritusseun(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
geobukky:

I know both depots like the back of my hand , obat has 65million liter storage according to Forbes, capital has 200 million according to their website. Capital is so big it has sub-depots. Richest or no richest can only be speculated but its likely untrue that he os worth $300m; obat staffs will laff plenty when they find this post. Tho he is very rich but $300m is a tall one, haba, kilode!!

Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Emeritusseun(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
geobukky:

knowing them like d back of ur hand isnt enough.. I need reference, maybe a link..take a look at this
http://www.scruterblog.com/news/richest-king-in-nigeria-king-obateru-now-owns-the-largest-petroleum-depot-in-africa
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Emeritusseun(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
geobukky:

to clear the air,Oba olugbo of ugbo has the LARGEST PETROLEUM DEPOT IN AFRICA
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Emeritusseun:

knowing them like d back of ur hand isnt enough.. I need reference, maybe a link..take a look at this
http://www.scruterblog.com/news/richest-king-in-nigeria-king-obateru-now-owns-the-largest-petroleum-depot-in-africa

Read again slowly
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
angry sad
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by Emeritusseun(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
geobukky:

Read again slowly
i just did.... Can u also read more slowly?...lolzzz
Re: Meet The Richest King In Nigeria 2017 (photo) by kokoA(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
crazyABO:

(1) (Reply)

Actress Eniola Badmus Has Really Lost Weight!(photos) / OMG! 15-yr-old Boy 'mistakenly' Impregnates 16 Girls At The Same Time (photos) / Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.