Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,557 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit (27546 Views)

Singer Dammy Krane To Be Arraign In Court On Monday September 16th / Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges / Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by okonja(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

My happiness will be complete when E-Money is exposed.

Why looking for other person downfall?...

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

This guy lost it the day Wizkid smashed that bottle on his head at Quilox night club.

That will be an interesting day indeed

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by lightblazingnow(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Why lads
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by ednut1(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Shebi his mum and aunt dey yarn rubbish. I trust those Hispanic and latin gays grin. Ur ass go hear am
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by VLongstrider(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2017
Pidgin2:
May we never born thieves on Jesus name
In Jesus name***
Now I don't know which is less desirable. Thief or retard??
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by paradigmshift(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

This guy lost it the day Wizkid smashed that bottle on his head at Quilox night club.

your happiness will never be complete

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by TeflonBlixx: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

My happiness will be complete when E-Money is expulsed.

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2017
By the way, the police say in the complaint that Kesselman’s employee Stephanie Rodriguez claims that she received a call from Dammy Krane who wanted to know when his jet flight would arrive, and also whether there were issues with the credit card on file for him.

The police claim that even though she knew that there was an issue, she did not want to alarm him. So she told him there was no issue. Nevertheless, he mentioned there were other card numbers he could give her to ensure there was no issue.
This is the problem he needs to clear... He anticipated d problem and tried to be smart but d lady outsmarted him.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by 2shure: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2017
I avoid usa clients like ebola
Cadhing out everyweek.
Am a renowned chairman.
Yankee fbi too like papaer work
Cops on your case.
Caught u up with a brief case
Yahoo boi with laptop omo u go fear fear.
All those yung man park your car.may wr check your phone what do u do for a living by naija sars omo na low key.
See as yankee coti and yankee sars fall dammy hand.
Dey see diff phones 4 yur hand.
All them ebay and craigslist niggis
Credit card scam na the highest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Kobicove(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Thisis2raw:
I believe after this case, he won't be going to the USA for a very long time

I can assure you that visiting the US again is the last thing on his mind...

The most important thing on his mind right now is how to get himself out of the mess he's in undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by cuedish: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2017
E don set..
E money . In the watch.
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by columbus007(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
dis guy don fool himself cheesy
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by tochivitus(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

*OGBENI EXPOSE HIM FOR WHAT EXACTLY* undecided why can't u be happy for a successful person so that God go pick up ya one call, must u always hate ?
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Allisonrichy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
I really feel for him
I'm a nobody to judge
We all have done one or two careless things in our own lanes just because we weren't caught doesn't make us righteous or qualified to point fingers at him
I just feel for his soft ass because if dis guy is finally sent to jail one thing wey sure me be say dem must burst him yash for jail
That one sure me die

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by dshort12: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Am so sorry for you bra...hustle on this is life after death
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Pringlez: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Sorry abeg, who are u really The way you bitter talk about many pple makes me shudder.
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by colbankz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

You sound like either a charge-and-bail lawyer or an ex-convict. So which one Sir?

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

I rebuke every spirit of stupidity inside this being, nairalanders say amen to this Prayer
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Luciferdevil(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

You will wait till you die, poor dirty thing.
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
I though he has already been released on bail?
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
You are just stylishly laughing at him. grin grin grin grin

Allisonrichy:
I really feel for him
I'm a nobody to judge
We all have done one or two careless things in our own lanes just because we weren't caught doesn't make us righteous or qualified to point fingers at him
I just feel for his soft ass because if dis guy is finally sent to jail one thing wey sure me be say dem must burst him yash for jail
That one sure me die
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by gGGODDd(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Really? so wizzy smash bottle for the thief head?
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Peacefullove: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
In as much as I dont Support the dirty act that got Dammy krane into this, but if he had been successful with the Operation and then start flaunting dollars on Instagram , Some sill.y Nigerians would be hailing him on IG .
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by texazzpete(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Based on that Affidavit, it looks all but certain that this dimunitive, fresh-faced boy will be servicing Mexican inmates in prison for the next few years.

Too bad, but hope others learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Oshaigbogbo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

bad belle! We know ur type!
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by kernel505: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

I can imagine the torture you pass through every time you see E-money, sorry to announce to you, he's an Oil baron.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Allisonrichy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
NubiLove:
You are just stylishly laughing at him. grin grin grin grin

No oh I'm not oh
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by newslifeop: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
O
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Dollabiz: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
what goes on behind the scene ......say no to fake life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos / Ini Edo Looking Amazing With Psquare In Stylish Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.