Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat (34656 Views)

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Globacom Boss, Mike Adenuga Others In N30trn Scam / Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by 300dotstv(m): 3:27am On Jun 08, 2017
TWO SUPER PACK PROMO FOR UPCOMING ARTIST- DO U HAVE A TOP NOTCH SONGS RECORDED IF YES THEN 300DOTSTV OFFER U FREE PROMOTION ON ITS TV PRODUCTION PLATFORM AND QUALITY MUSICAL VIDEO SHOOT INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CONTACT US ON +2348053100003 OR 300dotstv@gmail.com OFFER RUNS FROM JUNE 7TH 2017- JUNE 30TH 2017 HURRY WHILE OFFER LAST
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by Phobia1: 6:36am On Jun 08, 2017
e b like say this man want make God scatter him life. make him leave etisalat for us o. Glo him no fit manage. smh
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by 9japrof(m): 6:47am On Jun 08, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You're not far from the truth but indigenous companies can't management themselves well talkless of acquiring

It is not a proven fact that indigenous companies cant manage themselves, that we have random cases dont make it all cant manage themselves.

Well i am talking to a sentimental fellow cos your signature shows that you either work for MTN directly or indirectly, you might be sympathetic to them and your wishes would be for MTN to acquire Etisalat. Well i dont blame you cos we have a wack and foolish set of people in management who might still do the unthinkable of somehow making sure that MTN has their hands on etisalat.
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2017
9japrof:

It is not a proven fact that indigenous companies cant manage themselves, that we have random cases dont make it all cant manage themselves.

Well i am talking to a sentimental fellow cos your signature shows that you either work for MTN directly or indirectly, you might be sympathetic to them and your wishes would be for MTN to acquire Etisalat. Well i dont blame you cos we have a wack and foolish set of people in management who might still do the unthinkable of somehow making sure that MTN has their hands on etisalat.
I don't work with mtn directly or indirectly. Haven't you wonder why glo spend more on celebrities at the expense of their network delivery who does that?
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by fortuneobi(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2017
basty:

You must be Mad and you are Mad.

Must everything be politics. You from a cursed tribe in Nigeria. Never you idiot pull Yoruba into sending you away from Yorubaland. Go and face the ultimatum given to you in the North and stop dragging Yoruba to what does not concerns you. We are watching you guys. Why wouldn't you guys be hated?
and we are rising above hate
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by tectonotimes: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerians are ungrateful. If not because of the intervention by Globacom, only the rich class in Nigeria would have afforded telecommunication services. Have you forgotten when mtn was charging per minute? It was Globacom that started charging per second and mtn had no option but to follow suit. Why are you people now condemning Glo? Meanwhile, check out the links on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) / Top 10 Famous Markets In Nigeria And What They Are Famous For / Naira-4-dollar Scheme Ends May 8, Banks Tell Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.