Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat (34655 Views)

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Globacom Boss, Mike Adenuga Others In N30trn Scam / Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by Sanchez01: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2017
angels09:
cheesy it's like fidelity Bank eyeing First Bank....mere dreams. The money of swindled Glo Data subscribers will not allow his wicked thoughts come to fruition.
In the industrial world, there is no such thing as impossibility, particularly when one of the said parties is swimming debt waters.

Etisalat Group is not interested in bailing the Nigerian teleco and would eventually be open to selling what is left rather than have the banks take over the company.

4 Likes

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by blazetitov: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Etisalat so poorly managed. FX loans practically killed them off cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by CaptainFM1: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Eyeing is allowed. The same way I dey eye one fine babe early this morning...when I wake up, I realise say na dream.

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2017
this guy is damm rich.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by dust144(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2017
I thought as much bros Adenuga doesn't browse with glo network.

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2017
I, personally will not allow it to happen.. they will now turn the network to something else.
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by Jaynom(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2017
DieBuhari:
This man wants to bring his typical Yoruba incompetence to etisalat.
God forbid
Why are you like this?
Why are you a bigot?
What has incompetence got to do with tribe?

10 Likes

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by blazetitov: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Jaynom:
Abeg o! He shouldn't come and curse us with slow network

Slow network is better than no network.

The company is distressed.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by mmafhew(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Jus make sure when you buy it you dont make etisalat turn glo network,
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by Remii(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2017
angels09:
cheesy it's like fidelity Bank eyeing First Bank....mere dreams. The money of swindled Glo Data subscribers will not allow his wicked thoughts come to fruition.

anyway Access Bank has done the same thing with Intercontinental Bank, it is possible.

5 Likes

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by Trillyonaire: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2017
Dear sir.
Avert your eyes!!!

Don't kill the only network that does what we pay it for
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by uju22(f): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Biko he should not try it ohh, ogini du
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by morereb10: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2017
oh

him won turn etisalat to worst network again abi

good for him
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by africanb(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Yoruba incompetent you mean? And he is the second richest man in Nigeria, among the first ten in Africa and 103 in the World! You are sick bro...
I am not sorry to say that.
DieBuhari:
God forbid

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by engrpheleeks(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2017
When they (Etisalat) were dashing people 1 million dollars, they did not know that they will enter debt? grin
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by hatchy(f): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2017
God forbid! Please carry your wahala and remain in Glo before you infect Etisalat that is fair in its service delivery with that rubbish disease of slow motion that bedevilled Glo for ages now.
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by kaboninc(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Mr. Adenuga,

Please fix your company.....

Before seeking to acquire another.. .

Glo has the worst network operating capability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by DieBuhari: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2017
africanb:
Yoruba incompetent you mean? And he is the second richest man in Nigeria, among the first ten in Africa and 103 in the World! You are sick bro...
I am not sorry to say that.
Incompetence actually. You just comfirmed what I said with your own grammatical incompetence.
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by Deeldorado: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2017
If the deal succeeds, Glo has a chance of becoming bigger than MTN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by lozanni(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2017
angels09:

grin grin grin

I tell you. Glo will promise fantastic data volume at very low price, but end up sending or receiving data on the Internet at rates slower than the slow snail.
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by Young03(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2017
u never improve in ur glo network and u won buy etisalat

yeye man
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by anigeorge379(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2017
Net waiting... oga abegiiiiii
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by yoruBADboi(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2017
Please buy airtel too but leave MTN for me, my savings remain small to buy am

1 Like

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
He hasn't handled Glo efficiently na Etisalat e dey eye..

Seems he has so much money to waste..

Or shagging Toke Makinwa gives him sloppy business ideas

.?
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
He hasn't handled Glo efficiently na Etisalat e dey eye..

Seems he has so much money to waste..

Or shagging Toke Makinwa gives him sloppy business ideas

...shagging Toke Makinwa ?
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by bkool7(m): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2017
miqos02:
wow,ncc won't allow that but what happened to etisalat Qatar financiers?

I don't think anyone from Qatar can afford to spend money in Nigeria right now considering what's currently happening with Qatar and other Arab countries . The Qatar stocks are falling day by day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by jadon001(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Great grand master of data
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by hoMegas(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2017
DieBuhari:
God forbid
fool we know your likes you are probably among those who claim your flat brothers developed Lagos. Wrong you only import fake products and make noise. Name an Igbo fool richer than adenuga and I will give you biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by tiger28: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2017
DollarAngel:
A FORTUNATE AFONJA BILLIONAIRE, THAT CAN'T MANAGE GLO AND MAKE IT BEST TELECOM IN NIGERIA,
OR AFRICA, NO WANTS TO JUMP TO ETISALAT AND KILL IT WITH HIS TEAM'S INCOMPETENCE... GOD FORBID
this reminds me of the recent IGR report of each state, all south east state's IGR "combined" is not even close to Ogun state IGR with all the noise of the so called "economic" contributions of SE to Nigeria's economy. Same goes here......all the billionaires in SE combined are not close to Adenuga' s worth. With all the noises these flat heads make all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by Officialnelly(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=Tobilastik post=57271195]The same say I'm eyeing this girl beside me since the class has begun?[/quote Do the needful before you have a rival bro
Re: Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat by MahatmaGhandi: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Nigerians have been handling nigeria since 1960 and you can see how we are faring. If a Nigerian takes over Etisalat that would be the end of it. An exceptional nigerian owned business can only last three generation before it becomes a shadow. I am yet to see an exceptional nigerian organization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) / Top 10 Famous Markets In Nigeria And What They Are Famous For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.