Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North (31510 Views)

Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by salt1: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
venai:
Allow them to leave nauw! You can not be shouting 'leave' and keep holding them back. Let them go'

Who exactly is holding them back? I don't understand you.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by salt1: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
bizme:
You can't eat your cake and have it. You can't demand for Biafra while at the same time you remain in Nigeria.
I think those clamouring for Biafra have not really taken the time to think what the implications are.

That said, I think I'm personally happy with this development. This what we want; for the Northerners to do something very stupid like this one. If they force the Igbos back home, it is not just Biafra that will emerge as a result, the Southwest too will follow suit...even if I have to personally lead my beloved Southwest out of Nigeria.

But the Igbos should be smart this time aroung; don't wait till they start attacking you. Leave the desert alone, and go back to your evergreen forest home. Allow the Northerners to lead the disintegration of this country; that would be answer to generational prayers.

I saw the positive side of this issue with your comment.
If Hausas push Igbos (and other tribes because all Southerners are the same to them), the Hausas themselves will leave other southern states out of fear of reprisals. As each region is compelled to develop or perish, we may all emerge better and stronger.
My only concern is: can we achieve this with zero violence?

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Eluwilussit(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
HenryWilliams:
He who has ears let him hear
The North has spoken.
All igbos should leave the North for their own safety.
This should even be a boon for the IPOB peeps.
BTW.. While y'all at it..vacate the SW too.

So why was Nnamdi Kanu jailed then?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
salt1:

Who exactly is holding them back? I don't understand you.
See question.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by madridsta007(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
JasonScolari:
I don't think they'll try this with the Niger Deltans. grin

"Dem nor dey use Lion do scarifice"

God bless the NDR.

LOL.

You think the genocidists North differentiate between Southerners when they start their killing spree?

You don't know those killers. They call you infidel— everyone from the South. Do you know what that means?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by chngebeginwthme: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
LOL so igbo can fear like this hahaha I can't fit laugh... Mogbe ooo
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Ebigide77(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
let us not fight does not mean fear or weakness but maturity. look at how learned nations go about the issues of division. civilization all over the world has gone beyond the use of violence and weapons as tools for seperation
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Flashmove: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2017
BabaAduras:

You do not know what freedom is, so you can appreciate what you have. If you do, you will not beating the drums of war and hatred.

The Igbos knows what is freedom that's why they are calling for Biafra so that we will have the freedom. The truth is there for you to see that Nigeria is not one. So we need One country called Biafra. Your investment you have in other parts of Nigeria does not worth the freedom of the Igbos.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by eflintsone(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
The North can't do anything...... They Need Igbos more than anything else.
oga name how the north needs the igbos , cos the last time i checked the igbos depends on the hausas for majority of the food they feed on and livestock, even foreign currency exchange ..am waiting for your reply
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by eflintsone(m): 12:51am On Jun 08, 2017
the igbos brought this upon themselves , why will you go to another man's land and try to boss the owners of the land ... you are in the north and you u insult the hausas on a daily basis and you expect them to go mute ?? hausas have been patient enough na ....
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Cladez:
Lagos is a no man's land DEAL WITH IT
It's either illiteracy or bone headed stupidity
You don't see the white man telling the red Indians America is no mans land?
Despite it being the white man who developed the entire place e they still admit it that red indians are the original owners of the land...
Hence the reservations and freebies they are given .
Trust me Lagos is not no matter s land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:23am On Jun 08, 2017
vargasvictory:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/07/ohanaeze-ndigbo-slams-arewa-youths-ordering-igbos-north/

cc: lalasticlala

Nonsense, where were Igbo leaders when Kanu was making inciting hateful speeches against northerners through Radio Biafra and threatening Nigeria by openly soliciting for arms and money to wage war against the country - where were their voices and what could be more treasonable than that?
Where are their voices against the ongoing constant barrage of hateful insults and abuses by their toxic youths throughout the social media?
Let Igbos just pack out and make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by ddeola: 5:13am On Jun 08, 2017
DSS should do the needful at least Apostle Suleman was invited for questioning by the same DSS
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by hopkinscasidy03: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary, thank God for success in yesterdays fixed game. today fixed out view won ticket for you gratification.

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Cladez(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2017
lestat:

It's either illiteracy or bone headed stupidity
You don't see the white man telling the red Indians America is no mans land?
Despite it being the white man who developed the entire place e they still admit it that red indians are the original owners of the land...
Hence the reservations and freebies they are given .
Trust me Lagos is not no matter s land
Oga all i see in your comment is pain.I know it hurts but there's no other way to help yourself than to kiss the truth.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cladez:
Oga all i see in your comment is pain.I know it hurts but there's no other way to help yourself than to kiss the truth.
I am ibo dude
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Cladez(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
lestat:

I am ibo dude
You are not a true igbo cuz they don't call themselves "ibo" btw i never made mention of your tribe.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cladez:
You are not a true igbo cuz they don't call themselves "ibo" btw i never made mention of your tribe.
Yeah I know the thing is the g is silent so why put it there ?
Just saying...
Anyways I do understand your angel but at the end of the day difference in opinion makes the world better right ?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Ebigide77(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
this issue is playing out Gods script for any corrupt nation. the said ultimatum should be taken seriously by our brothers living in the northern zone of Nigeria. a friend of mine from Nasarawa state told me last week that no matter how the Government reacts to the the issue at hand that the polarity nature of the core North exemplify terror on or before 1st of October as proclaimed by Shetima Yerima. it is only a stubborn fly that is buried with dead body/
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North by Ebigide77(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
the northern youth forum has made things easy for the actualization of our precious Biafra, the land of the rising sun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu / Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities / "The Two Faces Of Tuface" By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.