Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Start A Buisness With Just 67k And In 3months Own A Car No Short Cuts - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start A Buisness With Just 67k And In 3months Own A Car No Short Cuts (642 Views)

My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com / Become A Buisness Representative For Pwan Homes / CEO Cuts His Salary To Give Workers Pay Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Buisness With Just 67k And In 3months Own A Car No Short Cuts by frankie7: 7:09am On Jan 20, 2010
NO SHORT CUT TO BE RICH.I WILL MENTION SEVEN OUT OF ELEVEN INCENTIVES YOU STAND THE CHANCE OF GETTING AS YOU START:
1. RETAIL PROFIT AS YOU SELL THE PRODUCTS
2. 5% BONUS ON ALL YOU BUY
3. SPONSORED TRAVELS AND HOLIDAYS JUST IN 3 MONTHS
4. 15% BONUS ON ANY PERSON REGISTERED UNDER YOU
5. LEADERSHIP BONUS (WILL BE EXPLAIND AS YOU JOIN)
6. JONATHANS BONUS
7 GROUP BONUS

GOOD MARKETING SKILL AND THE ABILITY TO BE A TEAM LEADER WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE. BOTH PART TIME AND FULL TIME ARE ACCEPTED.INTERESTED PEOPLE SHOULD SEND E-MAIL TO xtychyk@gmail.com FOR FREE DATES OF SEMINARS AND DETAILS ON BEST STRATEGIES TO MEET YOUR TARGETS.STATE\COUNTRY ARE NO BARRIER.

NO SHORT CUTS JUST A LITTLE PERSISTENCE AND HARD WORK AND YOUR THERE.

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Jobs Apply Now / Urgent For Fresh Graduates / Corporate Ushers Needed For Immediate Recruitment At Bellafrank Modeling Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.