Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina (44337 Views)

Buhari: Only NYSC, Police, Soldiers Uniting Nigeria / Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Adorablelydia(f): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
thank you Oga Buhari for the promises that you have fulfilled, can you rest now for another to take over.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by kerike: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ewedu is talking

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Omeokachie: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
I heard Femi Adesina is also a pastor. Is this true?
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by greatermax77(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
You are just, a blind & useless supporter of APC.
A pretender
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Tiffbuxas: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
I didn't av problem with anything he said oo... Until he mentioned.... RESTORING THE ECONOMY

AHHHH BABA WE DID NOT SEND U DAT O
WE WERE NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE ECONOMY BEFORE NOW OO
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by papoose180(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Femi,all of you are mad....Motherf##ckers angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by CyrusTheGreat: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Buhari: "I will stamp out corruption in this country!"

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Charly68: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fulfilment ke? We live you to your conscience and future generations to judge the authenticity of your claim. We get sickened however when people in position of authority refused to face reality & begin to play the mind game. History will determine your placement in life
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Charly68: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fulfilment ke? We live you to your conscience and future generations to judge the authenticity of your claim. We get sickened however when people in position of authority refused to face reality & begin to play the mind game. History will determine where you & your boss belong
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by salesforce: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
For where
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Tecno66: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
ganisucks:

www.dailypost.ng/2017/06/07/buhari-made-three-promises-campaign-femi-adesina/
Liars. This is the first time I hear an Aso rock official agreeing that the fulani herdsmen are causing problems in this country and its obvious that the herdsmen issue, as a security challenge, multiplied 10 folds under Buhari. Moreover, what about the 3 million jobs they promised to provide within one year of coming to power? Nigerians were so much in a hurry to get rid of Jonathan that they forgot to ask them how the intended to achieve this fit. Buhari also tactically stayed away from the national debate where he would have been asked to clarify some of this promises. So that is how we got where we find ourselves today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by bolrew: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
ganisucks:

www.dailypost.ng/2017/06/07/buhari-made-three-promises-campaign-femi-adesina/
Only God can forgive you for what you just say. It's not your fault
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by udemzyudex(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are still a kid. So which one are you producing? Or buhari should import for you in order to bring down Price. Ipods are too funny, Very funny excuse to hate a good man
LOL.. Funny
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by sshalom(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
The promises made are far more than the three highlighted. Infrastructures was a major one and the mark to be given in that regard will be very poor!
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by lordpreceey: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
ADESINA IS ON THE VERGE OF LOSING THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR HIM. HOW CAN HE SAY BUHARI HAVE FIXED THE ECONOMY? WHAT A PATHOLOGICAL LIE OF MONUMENTAL PROPORTION. NOTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING IN THIS CURRENT ECONOMY. WE HAVE SINCE GONE FROM RECESSION TO DEPRESSION. NIGERIANS ARE ANGRY.
IS HE DRUNK OR MERELY ACTING A SCRIPT? GRANTED THAT HE'S WORKING FOR HIS PAY BUT I THINK SUCH WEIGHTY ISSUES THAT BOTHERS ON THE WELFARE OF NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT BE SUBJECTED TO CHEAP MEDIA CUM POLITICAL THEATRICS.

OGA ADESINA, YOU ARE NOT A POLITICIAN SO STOP TRYING TO BE ONE. I KNOW YOU KNOW YOUR CLAIM ON THE ECONOMY IS VERY FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

ON SECURITY

PMB HAS DONE WELL ON THE FIGHT AGAINST BOKO HARAM BUT THE MENACE OF THESE RAMPAGING FULANI HERDSMEN IS A THREAT TO NATIONAL PEACE AND PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE OF OUR NATION. THERE'S MUCH TO BE DONE.

ON CORRUPTION

BABA IS TRYING BUT THERE IS STILL MUCH TO BE DONE BECAUSE WITH OVER THREE HUNDRED COURT CASES SECURED BY THE EFCC ALREADY, ILL GOTTEN WEALTH SEIZED FROM CORRUPT PUBLIC OFFICIALS AND HUGE SUMS RECOVERED AND FORFEITED EVEN THOUGH NIGERIANS ARE YET TO KNOW THE OWNERS, WE STILL WANT TO SEE THESE GUYS GO TO JAIL FOR LOOTING OUR COMMON PATRIMONY WITH IMPUNITY AND WE ALSO WANT THE CORRUPTION FIGHT TO CUT ACROSS BOARD IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE, ETHNIC, RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL INCLINATIONS.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by daimond444: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
For more winning
Facebook ID Ferdinand Tios

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sometimes, it is better to remain silent than be insincere undecided

Pls check my signature.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Odani: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nbote:
These ppl no get conscience.. Jus like some nairaland mods. Well he promised us change and we got it in abundance. Everything has CHANGED for the worse.. Even BMCs don't try to defend dem anymore.. Sarrki has probably jumped off a bridge nd d rest can't afford data to com online...

Pls what is Bmc angry
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by chinedu234(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Adeshina has turned out a very big disgrace to journalism. Nothing else can be responsible but the strange evil spirit that takes hold of people in aso rock.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by shunshun: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
fulfilled which promises?, my friend will you Keep Quiet there In grin grin

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Nbote(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Odani:

Pls what is Bmc angry
shocked Are u new around here?? Those are the Voltron of the Buhari led govt.. Dey defend every of his actions and inactions whether gud or bad.. They are d Buhari Media Campaign group.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by kizyalex10(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
What do u expect him to say,to support u against his pay master?he is lying for a living,thatz his job.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by IdeyFindWife: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
bastard junk journalist, we too are making one promise to you. Expect to be voted out come 2019, expect us to make good on it!
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Boss347(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
From his explanation on Boko Haram spreading, he seem to have been telling us what would have happened if buhari had lost election
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Smartademu(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by duruallwell25(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by joyAA(f): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ha! shocked shocked shocked shocked Femi! You can lie!!!! My gorrrr
Abeg, who lie pass? Lai Mohammed or Femi Adeshina?
And he is even a journalist Kuku Lee me na cry cry cry

Wawu!!
If he has nothing to say, he should say nothing.

[s][/s]maybe they pay him per outrageous lie.
Maybe the more outrageous the lie the higher the pay[s][/s] undecided undecided undecided
Maybe I should come and be going sef
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Emassive(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
how were you feeding or living before? Was is it through corrupt means or through importation business?
Because I can't see how buhari caused your hardship

Do you know some lives are being lost due to the fact that many drug importations have trippled therefore people can't afford it.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by nicolosam(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
femi adeshina is cursed!
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Odani: 3:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Nbote:

shocked Are u new around here?? Those are the Voltron of the Buhari led govt.. Dey defend every of his actions and inactions whether gud or bad.. They are d Buhari Media Campaign group.

Lol tx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Men Caught Exhuming 16 Skulls At Cemetery In Oyo (Photo) / Rumours Of Military Coup Spread In Nigeria, Buratai Warns Soldiers / Singer Daniel Wilson Mocks Gov. Chibuike Amaechi - Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.