Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina (44334 Views)

Buhari: Only NYSC, Police, Soldiers Uniting Nigeria / Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by hucienda: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
work don taya dis man cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by obembet(f): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
H
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Omoluabi16(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
I'm looking forward to the day, when we Nigerians rise up against these people and stone them to death. This is a slap on our face.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by LotannaOffia(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
See you to come out and tell us Nigerians that Buhari has fufilled the three promises he promised whereas has not even touched even a single one. Chai this country don Jagajaga.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
angry angry sad
Come 2019 Nigeria's will swallow u fools up.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Deadshot(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Imaginary money grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by obembet(f): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
He replace boko haram with Fulani helmsmen,

Make he just return dollor to 150, we are ok

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by mybestlove(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
We don't blame you. Of course we can see the promise in your body, you are now fatter.
Idiot of the highest order. Compare this country now and how you met it in 2015.
Economically recessed.
Politically highjacked and divided
In fact, I'll pour acid on you if you had been in my front vomiting these trash.
Buhari is the one that started boko haram with his today in-law masterminding the chibok saga and you're here crediting him for fighting boko haram. His people in the military sabotaged the fight against boko haram and, today he has given out his daughter in marriage to the son of the chibok saga executor.
We know all these things because nothing is hidden under the sun.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by delvinmaya(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Truth is all these presidential spokesmen when appointed develop brain damage. Shut away from reality, they all think their principal is the Messiah and that Nigeria has been turned into a utopia overnight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by vengertime: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Femi adeshina is a con artist, a 419 manipulator

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Kobicove(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bloody liar!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Solomon38: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Buhari promise hunger and your appointed to finance it.........shame on you..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by obasiete: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
na wa ooo. which fulfilled promise? Just dey look
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by emi14: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
I think gods always make Nigerian politicians prominent by denying them the grace of shame

1 Like

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Austinoiz(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
The worst thing that can happen to an honest man is to make him an aide to a politician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Splashme: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
doingood:
Make tunder fire this man. With this kind of hardship?. I've never experience this kind of hardship b4 even in the time of Abacha and gej that has d highest corruption & looting, we didn't experience hardship like this. Now all I think about is how to eat and pay children fees.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by MrEverest(m): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
This Adeshina of a guy has completely lost it. SMH.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by CrownStarPro(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
I love reading people's comments. I just can't help myself.

It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment.

And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end.

And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by aolawale025: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Adesina himself doesn't believe this! He just said it
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Gkemz: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Adesina is an asshole. What has the most incompetent president achieved since he assumed power. This shameless fool is feeding his boss with what his ear wants to hear. Just be deceiving yourself.
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by UncutSk(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Afonjas and lies

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Benteazaa(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
how were you feeding or living before? Was is it through corrupt means or through importation business?
Because I can't see how buhari caused your hardship

was is
U CANNOT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmnnn So he has fulfilled all promises. Then let him resign. If he can't resign let him just die like other Nigerians are dying under his leadership.

Common to die, he can not die.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Nigeriadondie: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I'm looking forward to the day, when we Nigerians rise up against these people and stone them to death. This is a slap on our face.
Sadly Nigerians are so docile and that is y d elite wud continue to do what they like and even flaunt their wealth before us cos d masses wud never ever do anything.
Venezuela has been on strike for 3 months now and there is a complete shutdown of d country but come protest wey 2face organize he backed out and the rest was a child's play some were acting as if it doesn't concern them. That atitude of "e no concern me" is what divides d masses in addition to some even defending d rogue elite along tribal and religious lines
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by buchilino(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and you can still afford data to spew rubbish,
so is the govt not good to you?

HOW DO U NO DAT D DATA BELONGS TO HIM.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Austinoiz(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Give an honest afonja an Aso Rock Job and a microphone and watch him destroy himself, his integrity, his people and of course, bag a Ph.D in Lieology

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by magoo10(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
this govt should stop embarrassing itself and find solutions to either move Nigeria forward or divide it,currently Nigeria is a mess
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by Prinztong(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
This man dey sick for head.Which promise him dey talj about when hunger dey wire ppl like say tomorrow no dey...Abeg make 2019 come quick quick

Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by sammyj: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
If I may ask Lai Adesino sorry Femi Adesino if PMB also promised to punish us with poverty and how has PMB been able to stop Fulani herdsmen on security issue
Re: Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina by captaininiobong(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
people shoud stop praising buhari because he is not the messiah. Jehovah allowed him to rule so as to punish those poeple who has been looting Nigeria's money. the messiah that will c0me and rule Nigeria perfectly without any complain coming 2025..all we need to do is keep praying for Mr president that he may get well soon. though my commmendation about him is, satisfactory

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.