Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Oil In Delta Belongs To Jigawa(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oil In Delta Belongs To Jigawa(video) (1031 Views)

Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / The Oil In Niger Delta Belongs To Jigawa As Far As Nigeria Remains One / The Oil In Bayelsa And Niger Delta Belongs To Jigawa (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oil In Delta Belongs To Jigawa(video) by BininKingdom: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: The Oil In Delta Belongs To Jigawa(video) by dukie25: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2017
Maybe the oil in Lagos and Ondo belongs to Kano, but forget South South oil. We will rather die than cede any South South territory to Arewa.
Re: The Oil In Delta Belongs To Jigawa(video) by Afriifa(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2017
I have always wanted a peaceful resolution on the Nigerian Crisis, but it seems the Northern Elites only understand war and not diplomacy..

one thing I know is dat. My Niger-Delta People have never been afraid of Gun fight.(me inclusive)

so if u want war, I will personally abandon all which I have achieve so far and join the bandwagon of WAR
Re: The Oil In Delta Belongs To Jigawa(video) by snowlord(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2017
can u imagine dz fuckery,to slap dz aboki dh hungry ne
Re: The Oil In Delta Belongs To Jigawa(video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2017
When the Igbos shout to go and form their own country, the Ijaws can now see why. Because this is an Honourable member speaking. Whether you like it or not, this is the view of the average Northerner!

Did you see how he was screaming that Bayelsa and Delta belongs to Jigawa? Not just the oil but the whole state?

Sarrki will never comment here. The Allah demon madridguy can never be found here.

When we tell these people (Ijaws, Itsekiris, Idomas, Igedes and other minorities that they are better off with Igbos at agreed terms, they doubt us.

There goes the average Fulani man for you. He said it clearly that he is Fulani.

mynd44 Lalasticlala this deserves to be be seen by the whole world.
Re: The Oil In Delta Belongs To Jigawa(video) by Alexsmith20(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
If the N-D oil belongs to jigawa, i think other northern states would claim the remaining oil states.

these people are jokers.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Commissioner For Information Resigns / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [27 June, 2017]. / 13 Days To Go. Impeach Buhari Now, Make Osibanjo President. #90days Count Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.