Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South (4677 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar: EFCC, Magu Get 2-Week Ultimatum To Prosecute Ex Governor / Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO / Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dumaknesset:

No body is holding them no to go. It is not that they need permission from any body to go east.

You are not holding them but the government is....
Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by EzeUche(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:

You just spoke from your own kind of mentality. These Northerners don't reason like you. They don't know shi.t about South-South people. Accept the gospel truth

Wasn't GEJ accused of being an Igbo man in the North?

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:

Wasn't GEJ accused of being an Igbo man in the North?

That's my point...They see South-South people as Igbos too..They are just playing ignorance here

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by EzeUche(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:

That's my point...They see South-South people as Igbos too..They are just playing ignorance here

I think people who live in the North know when the wahala starts, many groups will be impacted.

People on Nairaland are just silly.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by luizmendezgrant(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
dukie25:

This is the beginning of the end of Nigeria, the future appears bleak.
D war diz tym arnd wunt b funny at all..
i pray it jzt hapens witawt a major set bak. sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by Lightening: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
ArmedRobber:
why re u shitting in ur pants,because south south, how many south south indigenes or Yoruba's can u find in north compare to igbos I can bet they re not up to a million

Killing those one million is significant enough, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:

I think people who live in the North know when the wahala starts, many groups will be impacted.

People on Nairaland are just silly.

Plain silly...and to think the Niger-Delta people are laughing at the Igbos due to the ultimatum is freaking stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by EzeUche(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
xynerise:

Plain silly...and to think the Niger-Delta people are laughing at the Igbos due to the ultimatum is freaking stupidity grin

I don't think it is Niger Delta that is laughing. It is "We the SS" Yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by hardbody: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
ArmedRobber:
why re u shitting in ur pants,because south south, how many south south indigenes or Yoruba's can u find in north compare to igbos I can bet they re not up to a million

And one million deaths won't move you I guess?

When did our hearts become so seared in this country.

Anyways, I am sitting snug here and waiting. When the chips are down, we will know what steps to take. Those in the North who love their lives should commence the process of gradual evacuation, that is all i have to advise. I always knew this will happen, I did not think it will happen so soon, but if this is the answer to our prayers, So be it.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by HammerEvery(f): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

When an almajiris with cutlass will meet a Corper from Southwest. I wonder how the educated Corper will explain to the illiterate who he/she is

E-warriors can continue saying rubbish with their keyboard

Reminds me of yoruba corpers that were used for kilishi in 2011 when the dullard lost election. I bet their lives are worthless in the eyes of their fellow yorobar. grin

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by HammerEvery(f): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lightening:

Killing those one million is significant enough, isn't it?

That's how yorobar muslims think. Life is worthless to them. Afterall they sell a fresh human skull for N1,500 in their neck of the woods. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by deedeedee1: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:

How did you know? You are calling yoruba people out.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by deedeedee1: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
HammerEvery:

That's how yorobar muslims think. Life is worthless to them. Afterall they sell a fresh human skull for N1,500 in their neck of the woods. grin grin
Face the northerners that are threatening you

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by HammerEvery(f): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Face the northerners that are threatening you

But you are the ones jubilating.. Why are you protesting the knocks you are receiving?
Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by malton: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Baba, you people should leave this matter lie. You may end up getting yourselves banned for doing no wrong.

It's obvious that the mods don't like the Hausa/Fulani being told the truth.

They deleted my thread about the middle belt's resistance.
Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by hamilton62(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
KahlDrogo:
I see you igbos shitting in your pants already. They know other tribes exist in the south but specifically mentioned igbos. You people are the ones that wake up every morning to insult them and their religion. Stop deceiving yourself thinking others would share the same fate with you. You ask for it, they are about to give it to you.

If I were you and I reside in the North, I'd take the next ifesinachi bus out of there instead of wasting time sitting on the forum typing crap and laughing at myself.

Go and get your biafra. Nigeria is fed up with you people.
gush! could one imagine that such a thought would be coming from a homosapien?
Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

what else should I use? I have also listened to their radio baifra once. it's all about calling for war and insulting other tribes. but that doesn't mean that all igbos are like that cos they have good eggs among them who apply their senses when agitating

So what made you generalize in the first place undecided

Think, then talk
Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by APCsupporter: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
EasyWork001:

So what made you generalize in the first place undecided
Think, then talk
don't you generalize when talking about the north? type, then smoke weed
Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
FriendNG:

That's not my point. People have the right to choose who they like, it is not an offense that Igbo decided to vote Jonathan 99%.

But why because He lost, the dead Biafra agitation resurrected, suddenly they realizes that they are being marginalized.

Igbo now stand with Shites in the north, thesame Shiites they called terrorist under Jonathan administration, when two of Zazzaki children were killed.

They hate to see Boko Haram are killed, they welcome any news of bomb blast 2 jubilate.

Anything anti north, anti Buhari, or anti Islam is welcome by them.

"Igbo stand with Shiites" shocked shocked

You have proof of that? Like you see Igbo people protesting or agitating over that?

If anything, they will duly criticize how his case has been handled without due recourse to the law. Not sure that equates to being anti-Bubu.
Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

don't you generalize when talking about the north? type, then smoke weed

Can you quote me 'generalizing' about the North?

If it makes you feel better, the North is a wonderful place and so is its people.

You seem vexed and angry if your geo-political region is criticized
Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Now the Yorubas will understand my point grin
Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by misterh(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2017
xynerise:

And you believed them? grin
The ignorance of some of these people making comments on this thread is baffling, to be honest. Do they think the ones that'll go ahead hacking people down know the difference between and Igbo man or a Calabar man? In fact, the ones that will kill the people are the thugs, the indian hemp smoking and glue-sniffing thugs with no education whatsoever. Even in times of peace, many people (even in the SW) see anyone not from the North and Yoruba as Igbo. They don't know that the Edo man or someone from Delta, Bayelsa, or from Efik, Ibibio, Itshekiri are separate entities. It will be foolhardy for someone from the South to think he's safe from this ultimatum by the Arewa youths because they mentioned only the Igbos.
Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by xynerise: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2017
misterh:
The ignorance of some of these people making comments on this thread is baffling, to be honest. Do they think the ones that'll go ahead hacking people down know the differ between and Igbo man or a Calabar man? In fact, the ones that will kill the people are the thugs, the indian hemp smoking and glue-sniffing thugs with no education whatsoever. Even in times of peace, many people (even in the SW) see anyone not from the North and Yoruba as Igbo. They don't know that the Edo man or someone from Delta, Bayelsa, or from Efik, Ibibio, Itshekiri are separate entities. It will be foolhardy for someone from the South to think he's safe from this ultimatum by the Arewa youths because they mentioned only the Igbos.

Preach!
Re: The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South by Alariwo2: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2017
No it doesn't..

It has never and never will. It's the Igbos specifically they ordered out of their region which they have right to.
Just like Igbos are claiming right for the just concluded sit at home that affected most people's businesses in the SE.

Why are Igbos scared to take this chanceat biafra now and relocate to SE. Why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos / 2023 Remembrance Day Messages From The Presidential Candidates. / Laolu Akande: Tinubu Must Articulate Clear Foreign Policy To Back UNGA speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.