Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. (56847 Views)

Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed? / A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. by Nissando(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2017
manson5011:
Its obvious that life is a cycle.
There was this job vacancy in my place of work and 8 people did apply for it which they were to be interviewed yesterday.

By privilege as an Admin/Acct Officer I was authorized by my HR who was engaged in a crucial meeting to conduct the interview on his behalf so far I know what the company requires.

Lo and behold among them was my secondary school Teacher who did teaching practice (TP) when I was in SS1.

We were both shocked when we saw each other, looking at each other, I smiled and said Sir kindly have a seat.

We gist for 30mnts then I used 5mnts to ask him where he worked before now, that's all.

Meanwhile, I recommended him OK for the job and asked him to come and start work tomorrow.

It is good to live peacefully with all men as you may not know where your turning table will stop next.
The question is, was that a dishonesty for me to have picked him as there were 2 people who had professional certification ahead of him?

Nairalanders over to you!

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Hired And Fired Last Week / 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.