Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,599 members, 7,770,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) (56435 Views)

Exxonmobil Recruitment 2020: Apply Here (6 Positions) / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / Apply For Exxonmobil Recruitment For Information System Analyst (graduate & Exp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by sogah: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
ExxonMobil Nigeria has placed out job adverts for variou s permanent positions in Engineering. (Drilling, Reservoir, Subsurface, construction, design, marine etc). Last recruitment for regular engineers was done in 2012. Kindly take advantage of this opportunity.

Log on to jobs.ExxonMobil.com and begin the application process

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Gec8: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
sogah:
ExxonMobil Nigeria has placed out job adverts for variou s permanent positions in Engineering. (Drilling, Reservoir, Subsurface, construction, design, marine etc). Last recruitment for regular engineers was done in 2012. Kindly take advantage of this opportunity.

Checked but no openings for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jasonex4(m): 1:11am On Nov 20, 2018
sogah:

just checked and i didnt see anything regarding Nigeria
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by sogah: 4:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Folks have been having issues with the site, just be patient. This is 100% real and confirmed. I tried to attached the pdf copy of the adverts but nairaland was returning unexpected error each time.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by EricBloodAxe: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2018
Exxon mobil nigeria doesn't have its own site?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by gabbylight: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2018
nothing regarding Nigeria op
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Eficator: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2018
The info is very authentic, probably it has not been updated on the site. I have seen the pdf
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Ukeachu1(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2018
Eficator:
The info is very authentic, probably it has not been updated on the site. I have see the pdf

pls share the pdf
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by olakunle5: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2018
The information is genuine but its yet to be uploaded on there website
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Eficator: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2018
Ukeachu1:

pls share the pdf

I have been trying to, but it's not uploading
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Hidorano(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2018
Copied
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by sogah: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
I heard from a reliable source that they currently have some technical hitch on the site and it will be resolved soon...millions are waiting to apply.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Eficator: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
It's active now....you can apply
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jidex4life: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
I have applied
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by martobi: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Exxon Mobil Aptitude test past questions and answers available at
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/exxon-mobil-job-aptitude-test-past-questions-studypack/
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by farouk111: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
jidex4life:
I have applied

I was able to fill everything including the uploads but all I can see below is SAVE no any option for submission, how did u submitted pls? and have you recieved any application confirmation email after sumission? Thanks
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jidex4life: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
farouk111:

I was able to fill everything including the uploads but all I can see below is SAVE no any option for submission, how did u submitted pls? and have you recieved any application confirmation email after sumission? Thanks
after filling everything just click on apply and it will show up
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by AlienRobot: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
For your confirmed ExxonMobil immediate past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by AlienRobot: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
For confirmed ExxonMobil immediate past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Eficator: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
AlienRobot:
For confirmed ExxonMobil immediate past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com

Pls don't come with ur useless past questions....requesting for money up and down
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Do they give aptitude test or interview straight? Judging from what they wrote in their description that suitable applicants would be called for an interview
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by chyna4luv: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
sogah:

Can non engineering graduates like business administration, accountancy apply?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Ecee0147: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2018
The interview will consist of a general aptitude test, engineering aptitude test and finally an oral interview.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Ecee0147: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2018
mos4phy:
Do they give aptitude test or interview straight? Judging from what they wrote in their description that suitable applicants would be called for an interview

The interview will consist of a general aptitude test, engineering aptitude test and finally an oral interview.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Theokleia: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ecee0147:

You seem to have a good grasp of the system, pls what kind of questions are they, SHL or GMAT?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by DeKuhl: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2018
Pls guys, in the place where we are to state our state and province, where my state is not there, pls how should i go about it?

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by DeKuhl: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
farouk111:

DeKuhl:
Pls guys, in the place where we are to state our state and province, where my state is not there, pls how should i go about it?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Ababadada: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good one
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by yahayasadam: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2018
That is true. State like Ogun, Oyo and few states are not included under state/province. Please guys how do we go about this for those of us using these omitted states as our address?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Ecee0147: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
GMATH Is good
SHL definitely!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Ecee0147: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Theokleia:

You seem to have a good grasp of the system, pls what kind of questions are they, SHL or GMAT?

GMAT Is good
SHL definitely!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / Free Workforce Past Question And Answer / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.