Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! (19706 Views)

Moments Lady Places Curses On Corpse Of Man Who Died Allegedly On Side Chicks / Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence / Sextape: Kemi Olunloyo Places Curses On Georgina Onuoha And Angela Okorie (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by Rider23: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2017
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo who was detained for 81 days and now a political activist has thanked people who reached out to her while in prison and people who are currently contributing to help her offset her bills.
he former governor of Oyo state sent a shout out to actress, Georgina Onuoha who despite their social media war, called for her release from prison. She also revealed actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima reached out to her while in prison.
She wrote;

“Today I’m waking up as a political activist. The hashtag is #hnnact Journalism @hnnafrica will be back after my trial. I lost close to $300k in wages, ads, freelance assignments and revenues. My travel docs also seized and tied to my job. I have run out of money. Flights back and forth to #PortHarcourt trial, hotel, transportation to court is why I set up a post for legal expenses. Another one is going up today on #GoFundMe Thanks to all those who sent me money so far. I appreciate you all. The love and support is overwhelming. S/O to my sister @IbinaborFiberisima who visited me in prison with lots of food, provisions and cash in April 2017. Thank you dear for sending me even more money on Monday the day I left. She truly surprised me. That has gone to the legal fund. To @georginaonuoha who we fought each other vigorously, it is well. I read your appeal to #AsoRock to release me. May God protect you and your lovely girls. No curse will befall them. I no longer place curses on people’s heads. GOD FORBID. I love you all
Goodbye PH
Swipe pictures
#MadamKOO”

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/kemi-olunloyo-repents-says-she-no.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2017
She's deceiving you

When she starts again now..... It will be all over nairaland

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2017
She has learnt her lesson.I like her spunk sha.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by Grabbeast: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Well no suprise there. Prison don open her eyes.

Some people need to go spend time in prison before they will have sense.

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by smardray(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2017
Dis one is nuh abt repentance.. Its about curing her insanity..., don't take chances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by mroop(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by sinaj(f): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
So people actually gave this woman money shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by verygudbadguy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
She has been rehabilitated... People should stop trolling her too.. They should just let her be.

Hopefully, she won't change back to her old ways..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by Ekakamba: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Looking for the best place/device to format your corrupt 'memory'?

Try prison! tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by TINALETC3(f): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin see miyacle cheesy, Uncle Freeze needs to pay prison a visit 2 grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by miqos02(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
good

what has she been doing with all the money she made before her arrest.

she has lost $300k in wages. keep on lying

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by lilmax(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
brain reset?!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by NwaAmaikpe: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
It is not possible..

Her people are known for cursing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by maruzia: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Go and clear your body odor caused by long prison stay. Convict!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by IYANGBALI: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yeye woman. They need to send her to prison for at least 50 Years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by yemmight(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
She can't change from who she is.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by angeltolly(f): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Once bitten, twice shy........ Let's hope it stays like that. Amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by MurderForFree: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2017

This is what happens when you don't eat Amala and Ewedu for a long time

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by Tholudee(f): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin aunty kemi don learn o
This is what 81days in prison can do

The media can now have peace

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by yabatown: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by IYANGBALI: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:
She has been rehabilitated... People should stop trolling her too.. They should just let her be.

Hopefully, she won't change back to her old ways..
that woman can and will never change
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by ajuwarhodes(f): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:

U guys just hide behind ur phone to type rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by Firefire(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yeye fowl undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by Krystaal(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
See face sef grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by kingkhaleed: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
It's too late for this amebo journalist

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by jaytime(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Adonbilivit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by MaziEDOZIE(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Finally Madam don accept say she don go brokeHallelujah!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by IYANGBALI: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

U guys just hide behind ur phone to type rubbish
just like you did.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
k
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Repents, Says She No Longer Places Curses On People's Head! by Moletemike: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
KEMI DON SHAKE IRON TAYA. DIRTY PIG . UPON BOASTING TO BE GOVERNOR DAUGHTER SHE COULD NOT RAISE EVEN I MILLION BAIL BOND. AND WAS ROTTING AWAY IN PRISON FOR OVER 81 DAYS. SHAMELESS VAGABOND AND SOCIAL OUTCAST

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiki Omeili: Lack Of Guidance & Counselling Made Me Study Medicine / BBNaija's Vee Shares Her Early Childhood Photo As She Celebrates Mum's Birthday / Omoni Oboli And Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate Their 18th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.