Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment (2073 Views)

The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report / NPA Begins Secret Recruitment Against Presidential Directive / Secret Recruitment Scandal Rocks NDIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by BornAgainMay: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Today, I received a call from an In-law for the first time for Over Five years.

He called and informed me about this his Lawyer friend who is desperately in need of Some ppl to fill a vacant position in custom office. I was surprised to receive such pleasant news from an In-law who has been against me for some family issues. He gave me the lawyer 's number and I sent my details to him as requested by him.

Shortly, another number called me to congratulate me that I have been shortlisted and I should pay 25k for the application form.

Now, I am confused bcz if it's legit they wouldn't have asked me to pay for anything or should I go ahead to pay for it?

Please save me, I have called my In-law and he said he doesn't know much about the lawyer but they met each other some years back..

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by Nbote(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oga na scam dey wan scam u...

10 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by NwaAmaikpe: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
You are so lucky....opportunity comes but once

Just go to the bank and make the payment.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by ojun50(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Take risk oga
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by funmi4love(f): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pls dont pay oooooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by ogwoliun: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
You are so lucky....opportunity comes but once

Just go to the bank and make the payment.
Are you one of their agents?

9 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by cc150615(f): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Op, you are about to be scammed

5 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by MUFAZA(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin ;Dhapka hapka hunipopu koko lala.. I lough in japanese... first class scam.. run for your life my Bro... :-Xhapka hapka hunipopu koko lala.. I lough in japanese... first class scam.. run for your life my Bro...

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by donc26(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
just delete the guys number
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by t33why: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Look at it like dis, if they scam you who do you report to? Nobody because the deal is illegal

PS
this is a new month, pray very well oh that people remember you for good, not for scam
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by BornAgainMay: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
t33why:
Look at it like dis, if they scam you who do you report to? Nobody because the deal is illegal

PS
this is a new month, pray very well oh that people remember you for good, not for scam
Thanks
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by Gemc3(f): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Such an amateur scammer. Mshew.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
tell him you will give him ur first two months salaries...that 25k is too small

4 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Customs job belongs to children of the extremely rich and powerful. Have you ever seen Customs advertise for recruitment?

They don't need your chicken change.
If it was possible, I'm ready to pay N1M to secure a job in the Customs. That's to show you how lucrative it is.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by mimiy05: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
How sure are you that it's really your in law that called you sef?

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by sevantex(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
It is scam o bros. Custom job paroles nor be 25k change levels na so dont even tink it, ppl pay huge amounts to get those jobs and some are still scammed so flee abeg.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by idu1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
careytommy7:
Customs job belongs to children of the extremely rich and powerful. Have you ever seen Customs advertise for recruitment?

If it was possible, I'm ready to pay N1M to secure a job in the Customs. That's to show you how lucrative it is.
To get in is hard truly but not as hard as you are portraying it.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Guy, if dah 25k is ur spare money. Just take the risk and pray it favours you.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by jd1986(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
careytommy7:

With 250k you are in wink
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by idu1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
jd1986:

undecided
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by t33why: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
jd1986:
True dat
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by AskProf: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Today, I received a call from an In-law for the first time for Over Five years.

He called and informed me about this his Lawyer friend who is desperately in need of Some ppl to fill a vacant position in custom office. I was surprised to receive such pleasant news from an In-law who has been against me for some family issues. He gave me the lawyer 's number and I sent my details to him as requested by him.

Shortly, another number called me to congratulate me that I have been shortlisted and I should pay 25k for the application form.

Now, I am confused bcz if it's legit they wouldn't have asked me to pay for anything or should I go ahead to pay for it?

Please save me, I have called my In-law and he said he doesn't know much about the lawyer but they met each other some years back..

Don't you have a brain or haven't you severally heard of or read about this stale format?

You haven't spoken to each other in five years & he remembered you as to job hunt for you?

Mind you, your scammer of an in-law has already "washed" his hands of the financial woes to befall you by saying that he doesn't know his scamming partner "lawyer" too well.

Pls, save your money or go & donate it to the orphanage near you.

It isn't just registration money. They will still ask for more money including uniform kit money, training money even acceptance money.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by sabichele: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Call your in-law and ask him to make the payment for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by Osu175(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
AskProf:

Don't you have a brain or haven't you severally heard of or read about this stale format?

You haven't spoken to each other in five years & he remembered you as to job hunt for you?

Mind you, your scammer of an in-law has already "washed" his hands of the financial woes to befall you by saying that he doesn't know his scamming partner "lawyer" too well.

It isn't just registration money. They will still ask for more money including uniform kit money, training money even acceptance money.
Same thing happened to a guy i served with.. They asked him to come down to abuja... Collected money bit by bit and the total was like 60k.. It was also his in law who called him and give him the connect.. When i told him its a scam, he called his in law and ask him if he knew the guy well. his in law told him its an old friend he last talked to years back and the way the guy sound recently seems its not even the guy.
My guy weak!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by serenegroup(m): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2017
sabichele:
Call your in-law and ask him to make the payment for you.
man u just read my mind.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by Analee(f): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
AskProf:

exactly,same tin almost happened to me,dey wil giv u a numba to call,n d oda person wil pertend as if he doesnt know ds oda person,mean y d both of ar in d same business.bros shine ya eyes oo.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay 25k For Custom Secret Recruitment by opj21(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
dem js wan open account for ur head so,u go pay sote u go tire

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Two Writers. / Say Goodbye To Poverty With These / What Business Can I Start With This Amount ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.