Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! (2235 Views)

Why NFF Should Be Blamed For Oliseh's Resignation / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by Mudley313: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2010
Whether Amodu is the best Nigerian coach or Keshi, their best is not good enough for a world cup bound country. Lets employ a world-class coach and call on our so-called "best Nigerian coaches" to understudy him!

was the german guy who carried us to the last nations cup not a so-called "world class coach"? 1 world cup win wit germany as assitant n 1 euro cup win as head coach, but how did nigeria perform in the so-called "ordinary" nations cup? we're qualified for the world cup n still in the race for the nations cup so wat y'all complaining about?? nigerians sef
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by abadaba(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2010
Amodu and Keshi were there together in 2002. The team then played very negative football and managed to win bronze medal.
Keshi is not a saint, he is just average like his boss in 2002 (Amodu).
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by toosoon(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2010
present form matters a lot than name, to me there are several reason why Yusuf Mohammed was chosen ahead of Chidi Odia one which is because of his work rate.
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by sulad82i(m): 1:55am On Jan 23, 2010
AND WHAT CAN HE DO??
ANYTHING BETTER THAN THE STUPID GUY THERE NOW?
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by 2tait: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2010
I don't think getting Keshi, Siasia, Nooij etc is a good idea.
Stephen Keshi has not won any medal or cup as a coach both in Togo and Mali.
His team could move beyond the first round in this Nations cup.

I think we should just encourage our man Amodu to finish his work. Despite all the name-calling, harrassment, criticisms etc Amodu is still producing result.

Nigerians, let's just encourage this Amodu for now. I believe he will do better with our encouragement.
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by Damoche10: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
Then what should we do? I think Keshi will do us proud better than this Amodu of a man! I would love to see keshi if given a very free role to coach the super eagles.
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by DisGuy: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
Damoche10:

NFF Should bring back STEPHEN KESHI!
This is a man that has proved his worth that he is one of the best coach we have presently in this country. I think we should tell NFF to look at the side of Stephen Keshi. We are presently in a state where the capatain of a ship is driving his ship without knowing its direction and where to dock. Amodu needs to go and update his coaching skills. He is outdated and OLD SCHOOL like. We need a better coach! SACK AMODU pls and bring back a more credible coach.

Evidence Watson, Evidence?!?!?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Differences Between Ronaldo And Messi / Breaking: Jighere Wellington a Nigerian Is The World's Champion Of Scrabble / BREAKING: #superfalcons Qualify For Round Of 16 Of #FIFAWWC2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.