Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Rich Female Zenith Bank Manager Wanted Me To Impregnate Her - Man Reveals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich Female Zenith Bank Manager Wanted Me To Impregnate Her - Man Reveals (812 Views)

“A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals / “friends Left Because I Did Not Look The Way They Wanted Me To.” Pretty Lady Wit / Eco Bank Manager Kidnapped In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Female Zenith Bank Manager Wanted Me To Impregnate Her - Man Reveals by Thandiubani(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
#IStandWithDNA: Rich Female Zenith Bank Manager Wanted Me to Impregnate Her - Nigerian Man Narrates Shocking Story

A Nigerian man by name, Mark Anthony Osuchukwu has narrated how he escaped the claws of a married Zenith Bank Manager in Onitsha who wanted him to impregnate her because the woman's husband is reportedly ugly.

According to Osuchukwu, the woman had wanted him to impregnate her because she was desirous of having handsome and goodlooking kids.

He bluntly refused the Hot woman's advances while wondering what such a woman is capable of doing at her husband's back.

Osuchukwu made the revelation as a result of the ongoing battle on social media on whether married men should demand for DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) tests for their kids as infidelity among married people increases daily.

Osuchukwu revealed that he overcame the woman's evil advances with the help of his father.

He wrote:

"#3070. Dear men, be careful. Very careful please. Know who you want to marry. This DNA trends is making me very sober although I'm trying to shake it off by joking about it.

Years ago, I was 17 going on 18. I went to a certain Zenith bank in Onitsha to deposit money for my father. A woman who I would later know to be the branch manager called me, made me her friend and asked for my number. I gave her.

She would call me all night and day. When I have time to waste, I pick. When I don't, I dance to my ring tone. To cut long story short, one Saturday, she invited me to her branch. I went with all my clean heart and chest. She began to speak languages I don't understand. I was only 17. A church boy that wants to go to heaven by all means.

She said : "I want you to impregnate me. My husband is not fine. I want my kids to look like you" She promised me plenty money. In millions.

I grew jittery. I was scared and was moved to tears. She pulled me close and tried to cuddle me sounding like a motivational speaker. I told her that I'll get back to her.

I left, went home and told my daddy. I got a new sim card and she never disturbed. I ran into her last year in Lagos. She still wants a baby from me. Tho married to a big man.

Dear people, the times are evil. Be wary! Don't break a family because of your horniness. Please!

Mr banks!"

Source: http://www.tori.ng/news/64327/istandwithdna-rich-female-zenith-bank-manager-want.html

1 Like

Re: Rich Female Zenith Bank Manager Wanted Me To Impregnate Her - Man Reveals by hoodedjaystrim(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
h
Re: Rich Female Zenith Bank Manager Wanted Me To Impregnate Her - Man Reveals by hoodedjaystrim(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
lipsrsealed u Bleep.ed up big time

1 Like

Re: Rich Female Zenith Bank Manager Wanted Me To Impregnate Her - Man Reveals by Thandiubani(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
cc: lalasticlala, isilove, mynd44, Obinoscoppy, dominique, Tonyebarcanista news don land o
Re: Rich Female Zenith Bank Manager Wanted Me To Impregnate Her - Man Reveals by Davash222(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
I don't know why people derive joy telling lies.. I mean fat lies!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Female Zenith Bank Manager Wanted Me To Impregnate Her - Man Reveals by ekensi01: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
I came to see what you did. hmmmm did i see claw? shocked shocked

Let me just say money will never get a boy as easy as it get ladies.
But bro you're the real son of Joseph.
Re: Rich Female Zenith Bank Manager Wanted Me To Impregnate Her - Man Reveals by flickyness: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin tongue U for ask her hw much she is willing to pay. Na nw she realise say d man ugly ni.. marrid hoes everywhere
Re: Rich Female Zenith Bank Manager Wanted Me To Impregnate Her - Man Reveals by lytech1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Woman are like maslow abraham hierarchy of need.

Show them love,they will ask for time(attention)

Give them time and love,they will ask for money.

Give them time,love and money...they will ask for handsomeness.

Give them the above listed,they will ask for freedom(not been monitored)..

Give her freedom,she will demand for your spot(been the head)

woman!!! I hail

1 Like

Re: Rich Female Zenith Bank Manager Wanted Me To Impregnate Her - Man Reveals by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
You have decided already. Don't sleep with her or you'll be a goner grin

(1) (Reply)

WEIRD! Baby Born ‘pregnant' With His Twin / Breaking News President Buhari Lands In Nigeria / LASIEC! Have u being paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.