Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

“friends Left Because I Did Not Look The Way They Wanted Me To.” Pretty Lady Wit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “friends Left Because I Did Not Look The Way They Wanted Me To.” Pretty Lady Wit (381 Views)

Exposed!! 'they Wanted To Kill Lay' Erica's Mom Spills In Leaked Video / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“friends Left Because I Did Not Look The Way They Wanted Me To.” Pretty Lady Wit by TerryGoodman: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
“Friends left because I did not look the way they want” – Pretty Lady With Albinism Cries Out
Lady With Albinism Cries Out – This pretty young lady is not blaming her creator for who she is. Not even how she looks. A strong woman. Born with a condition defined by Wiktionary as the congenital lack of melanin pigmentation in the skin, eyes and hair. However, Queen sees herself as unique and God’s special design. Of course that is the way it is supposed to be with every human, unfortunately not all love themselves. READ FULL NEWS HERE>> https://primewave.com.ng/2019/02/16/friends-left-because-i-did-not-look-the-way-they-wanted-me-to-pretty-lady-with-albinism-melts-hearts-photos/

Re: “friends Left Because I Did Not Look The Way They Wanted Me To.” Pretty Lady Wit by mekuso89(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Be happy jare dont mind buhari and his ministerial fraud
Re: “friends Left Because I Did Not Look The Way They Wanted Me To.” Pretty Lady Wit by meobizy(f): 12:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Albinism means nothing, abeg. She’ll live a productive life, get married and have children. Them plenty here and it doesn’t affect them other than not exposing themselves to the sun too much and eating no salt.
Re: “friends Left Because I Did Not Look The Way They Wanted Me To.” Pretty Lady Wit by TerryGoodman: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2019
Lol...
mekuso89:
Be happy jare dont mind buhari and his ministerial fraud

(1) (Reply)

The World’s Largest Atmospheric Tower Built For Dangote Refinery Leaves China / Reflecting The Inner Light / Nigerian Digital Bank Startup, Kuda, Secures $1.6 Million Pre-seed Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.