Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

How Stressful Is Doing An Msc In University Of Ibadan? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Stressful Is Doing An Msc In University Of Ibadan? (16920 Views)

With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? / A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Stressful Is Doing An Msc In University Of Ibadan? by Hopez456(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Doing M.sc in UI is not a child's play o, You've got to be devoted and studious. I once felt like quitting but the fees paid and goal still keep me.
If you're coming to The Social Sciences, term papers and presentations with at least 80% attendance aren't joked with.
Re: How Stressful Is Doing An Msc In University Of Ibadan? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aboderin12:
Thanks very much for the reply. But then is allocation of supervisors​ done based on the area of proposed specialization of students or students are just allocated haphazardly to lecturers? I hope you understand what I mean
Allocation of supervisors is actually based on area of specialization...though we can't rule out one or two mismatched supervisor and supervisee, based on logistics grin
Re: How Stressful Is Doing An Msc In University Of Ibadan? by brownhawk: 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
kittykollinxx:
do you want professional masters or academic?
is distance learning allowed at ui
Re: How Stressful Is Doing An Msc In University Of Ibadan? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
odaniel1:

Is der a difference in the duration?
Same...3 semesters.
Re: How Stressful Is Doing An Msc In University Of Ibadan? by Aboderin12(m): 2:27am On Jun 09, 2017
candy:

Allocation of supervisors is actually based on area of specialization...though we can't rule out one or two mismatched supervisor and supervisee, based on logistics grin
thanks very much.
Re: How Stressful Is Doing An Msc In University Of Ibadan? by odaniel1(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2017
@ candy
Wow thanks uv bn vry helpfulsmiley

Little wonder how ur MIPR prog came thru, i'd like to study same. Is the fees affordable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto Students Beat 68,000 Rivals From Other Schools To Win Microsoft Challenge / UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates / NECO GCE Registration Form 2024/2025 Guidelines For Nov/dec Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.