Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress (12752 Views)

Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation / Ojeligbo Ayika Shares Photos Of Guns, To Attack Nigerian Politicians / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by chiagozien(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nnamdi was right because he know is only violent that niger area understands.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by gartamanta: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
NLPsychologist:

it buttresses the following facts:

-That he didn't know what he is leading Igbos into (Like Ojukwu).

-That his followers are disillusioned and brainwashed ( just like how Shekau is doing)

-That Buhari Saved innocent lives and properites of Igbos by incarcerating him, else he would have done something stupid and you know who Buhari is cry
-It shows that Kuje beans is a remedy for brain pain. It has reset his brains from "war" to "referendum"

Generally, What's with your paranoia really? At some moments of Igbo existence, someone just comes and instigate them to believe they are in danger undecided

He knows exactly what he is leading Igbos into, he is leadig to freedom and self determination.

And, he wants to do it by the democracy of referendum. It is you Nigerians that are jumping up and want to fight. Did they tell you people that 'one Nigeria' is by force?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Misterdhee1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
kingzizzy:

What is the point of this video? That he solicited for arms to fight Nigeria?

Did he recieve arms and did he fight Nigeria?

The law is not interested in crimes that a person is thinking about committing, the law is only intetested in crimes that have been committed
Was that all you noticed? Was there any sense in all NK said in the video? Did you also listen to the counter opinions from the more educated igbos present in the forum? The truth is staring at you guys, but you think everyone's opinions count as nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Misterdhee1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

Nobody ask for a long drivel from you. Provide the relevant sections of the law . Or is that too hard for you to do?
Lol.. So inciting violence isn't against the law abi? If this isn't against the law, then the ultimatum given by Arewa Youths is also well in line.. Chaii, Igbos!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Saintsquare:
which tribe are you, let's start from there ..
See question! yimu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Misterdhee1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
DerideGull:

At least, the alleged solicitation of guns by Nnamdi Kanu was done in the open space. In Nigeria, the current presidency and former heads of State of Nigeria had secretly armed the Fulani and Hausa herdsmen with military weapon which are being used against innocent citizens of the country. Only a deliberate fool will feign ignorance to the treasonable felony committed by Muhammadu Buhari and his ilk.
Typical nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
engrpheleeks:

This is a frame up. I don't believe he said all these.

You mean they dressed up a man looking like the Albino fraud in the video?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lol.. So inciting violence isn't against the law abi? If this isn't against the law, then the ultimatum given by Arewa Youths is also well in line.. Chaii, Igbos!

Abi o. That is Liepob and Biafuro for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

"We Southerners" Since when? Oloshi. Ako oshi bero
Anu mpam! kitikpa gbawaa gi isi there.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by modik(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

Nobody apart from Biafrauds are buying this your concocted rubbish. Tell this trash to the so called Liepobs that you claim lost their lives.

@deji15
How would you understand this thoughtful and realistic analysis from Topgainer, which is not only higher, but beyond your comprehension?

@Topgainer
you are spot on.

Topgainer:

He knows, his approach is more of psychological games knowing fully that the Crop at Abuja are so dull. He is leading them in the game, he lures them into his plans and they follow.
What would you say if I somebody had told you he knew he will be arrested and actually left clues of when and where? He drew Buhari to act thoughtless through insults like paedophile He knew he can capitalize on the Buhari's leadership style characterized by primitive bigotry and indecisiveness on economic programs
He knew it was the best time to act judging by the amount of dislike Buhari gathers down south through his inactions and actions.
Mr Nnamdi KANU to me is an opportunist and brilliant one for that matter. Although, he may be honest about his Biafra agitations and desire to kill off the contraption of a republic.
If at the end he get the country restructured that will be the best for everybody and that will see Nigeria make some rapid progress. So far it has been 4 steps forward and 3 steps backward, leaving a net gain of 1 step in decades

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by ponti93(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:
Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

This was on radio Biafra facebook page on June 29, 2015:
Radio Biafra

When we speak the Zoo trembles. That is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and pedophile is your ruler. Message to every #Hardcore Biafran, if you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keeping searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra. Lunatics!

Below are some of the provocative and treasonable statements made by the lunatic, at different times
"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die....."
"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade....."
"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat....."
"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story....."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria....."
"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed....."
"Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist....."
"Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed....."
"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all....."
"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there....."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools....."
"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu,Chidinma,Chinyere,Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc....."

if he really said those things... He must be very stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
venai:
Anu mpam! kitikpa gbawaa gi isi there.

Kaa da fun e. Hopeless Osu from the region of hell

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by engrpheleeks(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

You mean they dressed up a man looking like the Albino fraud in the video?
Ogaa, wetin igbos do you Or are you hating based on the stories your forefathers told you When will you come to realise that both you and the igbos are southerners
Quote me again and get anus cancer.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
engrpheleeks:

Ogaa, wetin igbos do you Or are you hating based on the stories your forefathers told you When will you come to realise that both you and the igbos are southerners
Quote me again and get anus cancer.

The person getting anus cancer is yourself. Eboes must get Biafuro.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
gartamanta:

He knows exactly what he is leading Igbos into, he is leadig to freedom and self determination.

And, he wants to do it by the democracy of referendum. It is you Nigerians that are jumping up and want to fight. Did they tell you people that 'one Nigeria' is by force?

Did you watch the Video? Why did the American Igbos negated him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

Kaa da fun e. Hopeless Osu from the region of hell
I told you that you are not yoruba. what is the meaning of "kaa da fun e"? that statement has no meaning in yoruba language. Better accept your northern lineage and stop using fake monicker to cause/sow discords among the southerners. Anu mpam. Omo ale.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by engrpheleeks(m): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

The person getting anus cancer is yourself. Eboes must get Biafuro.
Confused tribe.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
venai:
I told you that you are not yoruba. what is the meaning of "kaa da fun e"? that statement has no meaning in yoruba language. Better accept your northern lineage and stop using fake monicker to cause/sow discords among the southerners. Anu mpam. Omo ale.

Eleribu. When the words manifest fully in your life. the meaning will be clearer. Osu from the region of hell

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Misterdhee1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
venai:
Me too can speak and write Yoruba. So stop the nonsense and accept that you are a paid zombie. Watch out and see how we southerners would unite soon, to put you nothern morons where you belong to. Parasites!
Which Southerners? Are you daft or what? Apart from the Edo, Itshekiri and Urhobo, what do we Yorubas have in common with Igbos? Abi ode ni aleyi ni? Which unity? Did you even hear what the stupid albino said in the video as regard Yorubas? Even if they remain in Nigeria, we can never have anything to do with them....That we are accommodating does not mean we don't know what is and what's not.. Apoda

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Misterdhee1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:
The last guy is brilliant.
Very brilliant. Perhaps he grew up in Yorubaland grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Ikology(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

You killed in 1966, so you can still do it again. Treachery is ingrained in your DNA
For the millions of Nigerians that you killed with your fake products and drugs, God will judge you. You this evil and treacherous beings.

You are running mad with your Biafra Obsession.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikology:

You are running mad with your Biafra Obsession.

The people running mad are in Biafuro.

You killed in 1966, so you can still do it again. Treachery is ingrained in your DNA
For the millions of Nigerians that you killed with your fake products and drugs, God will judge you. You this evil and treacherous beings.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Misterdhee1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
modik:

@deji15
How would you understand this thoughtful and realistic analysis from Topgainer, which is not only higher, but beyond your comprehension?

@Topgainer
you are spot on.

What he said makes no singular sense. Even in America, the dude will be arrested.. Kanu is acting more like an emotional leader, than a psychological one. Why call a nation that houses millions of your people a zoo? Who the heck does that? He is playing on the emotional intelligence of igbos, and unfortunately many of them are too unwise to reason on their own. Thank God for men like the last man who spoke in the clip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Misterdhee1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

Eleribu. When the words manifest fully in your life. the meaning will be clearer. Osu from the region of hell
Lol.. The fool can't decipher the meaning of that. Perhaps google translation failed him this time around. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

Hahaha... lol...
see mumu claiming to be a wizard. Guy, forget the nuisance we play on nairaland. if you think you have got mystical power to place curse on people, let me bring this to your notice- with your fake monicker(deji15) and just one of your posts, i can get you, irrespective of the distance between us. I would not repeat myself. 'A word is enough for the wise'. I no be atheist, my guy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lol.. The fool can't decipher the meaning of that. Perhaps google translation failed him this time around. grin
My person, these people are very daft. We will help them to get that Biafuro, since living in peace and respect for other tribes is alien to them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
venai:
Hahaha... lol...
see mumu claiming to be a wizard. Guy, forget the nuisance we play on nairaland. if you think have mystical power to place curse on people, let me bring this to your notice- with your fake monicker(deji15) and just one of your posts, i can get you, irrespective of the distance between us. i would would not repeat myself. 'A word is enough for the wise'. I no be atheist my guy.

See the words of a deluded person. Is it not when you see bucket that you will see the mark on it? Those words are beyond your understanding. Asiwere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by modik(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Misterdhee1:

What he said makes no singular sense. Even in America, the dude will be arrested.. Kanu is acting more like an emotional leader, than a psychological one. Why call a nation that houses millions of your people a zoo? Who the heck does that? He is playing on the emotional intelligence of igbos, and unfortunately many of them are too unwise to reason on their own. Thank God for men like the last man who spoke in the clip.

hmmm, thumbs up for you!

Kanu we[Biafrans] know.

Who are you to your people with all your clandestine wisdom?

your answer says the rest!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Which Southerners? Are you daft or what? Apart from the Edo, Itshekiri and Urhobo, what do we Yorubas have in common with Igbos? Abi ode ni aleyi ni? Which unity? Did you even hear what the stupid albino said in the video as regard Yorubas? Even if they remain in Nigeria, we can never have anything to do with them....That we are accommodating does not mean we don't know what is and what's not.. Apoda
Guy, we too are accommodating. Come to igbo land and see the population of yoruba people living here. And they are doing well. we love them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

See the words of a deluded person. Is it not when you see bucket that you will see the mark on it? Those words are beyond your understanding. Asiwere.
mafai lukai libralakan.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
venai:
Guy, we too are accommodating. Come to igbo land and see the population of yoruba people living here. And they are doing well. we love them.

Its a lie. The population of Yorubas living in the entire 5 SE states is not up to the number of Eboes you will find in small towns like Ede, Ilesa or Ayetoro.
I have lived in Enugu, transit through Onitsha, Aba, Abakaliki, Afikpo and many other SE cities including some of your villages like Ekwulobia etc. So think of your lies before you release them.
You love nobody apart from money. You have made money your god

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress by jollymizzle(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
venai:
I'm Yoruba and that phrase you quoted was written in pure Yoruba language

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N2.1bn Fraud: Dokpesi Received Funds Without Executing Any Contract – Witness / Akpabio Dissociates Self From Allegation Of Bribing Tribunal / "IPOB Must Renounce Violence" - Olawepo Hashim Urges FG To Free Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.